• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to R-N 3 Dirty White Boy
@"Dirty White Boy" 

You made it in, Good Job  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-20-2022, 06:22 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Dirty White Boy" 

Welcome, just wipe those red wings off please.

Thank you fer having me! I'm much obliged. 
I look forward to reading these posts and threads. 
You've created a safe haven here and I appreciate your efforts!
(03-20-2022, 06:24 AM)Lurker86 Wrote:

Welcome, just wipe those red wings off please.

I haven't heard that in a minute! Ohhh the good 'ole days. 
Not quite finished yet but I'll be sure to wipe when I've accomplished the objective.  tinybiggrin
Welcome Dirty White Boy, if you need an avatar -or a preferred image to be sized correctly, let me know!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-20-2022, 06:06 PM)BIAD Wrote: Welcome Dirty White Boy, if you need an avatar -or a preferred image to be sized correctly, let me know!
minusculethumbsup

Thank You! I may take you up on that in the future. I'm mostly a lurker so an avatar isn't my highest priority.   
If I did want to create one, how would I go about it? Could you explain how I would create a signature? 
tinybiggrin
(03-20-2022, 06:38 PM)Dirty White Boy Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 06:06 PM)BIAD Wrote: Welcome Dirty White Boy, if you need an avatar -or a preferred image to be sized correctly, let me know!
minusculethumbsup

Thank You! I may take you up on that in the future. I'm mostly a lurker so an avatar isn't my highest priority.   
If I did want to create one, how would I go about it? Could you explain how I would create a signature? 
tinybiggrin

It's easy. Where you're typing, there are eight boxes above. The first on the left is for changes in the text
you're typing. In the fourth box from the left, there's an icon that resembles a Polaroid photograph with a
tiny circle on the lower right-hand side of it. Hover your arrow over it and it says this where you insert
an image. What you actually insert is the URL of the image if you either acquire the image straight off the
internet or have already 'attached' an image from your own source -like your computer.

To get an image from your computer in the first place, look below the place where you're typing and just to
the left of where you press 'Post Reply', you'll see a button marked 'Choose File'. when you click on it, this
will be your access to your computer.

The actual insertion of an avatar and signature is done in 'User CP' -a place you'll find on your immediate left
just beneath the 'Rogue Nation' banner of every page. Enter the 'User CP (Control Panel) and down the left-hand
side you'll find 'Change Avatar' and 'Change Signature' in the 'Your Profile' section.

I hope this helps, but I'll knock up a matching set of avatar and signature anyway!!
(As soon as I can!)
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.