Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cataclysmic Polar Shift
Yes it is coming, the same event that flash froze the wooly mammoths. 
It has nothing to due with man made Climate Change, never did, that was just a Scam to Control and Tax us.

No, the Real Climate Change is an event that has happened before.
The Polar Shift is REAL and most of the people on Earth will become Pop Cycles or large Ice Cubes in their Flood Bunkers and Cellars. 

Quote:Cataclysmic Polar Shift Event Is Coming Again

This is only a 44 minute video but it is very informative.

Something else we should investigate is the Hopi have stories of 'A Time Before the Moon', they also talk about how this is the 5th age of man.
Anyone interested?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Wouldn't it be funny in a sick sort of way that TPTB have known since the late 90s that a super cold spell is coming while screaming, "it is gonna get to hot!" Planet population because of many things to include "NO FOOD" is taken care of in a very mean and sad way.

There are a few others who believe we are all on borrowed time. https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers
From what I remember the Hopi say this will be the last great shaking and the only ones who will survive are those who go back to the old, natural ways. I'm assuming they mean small, nomadic tribes of hunter/gatherers who go with the flow of nature.

I've been a busy poster today to keep my mind off a few other things so if that is inaccurate please excuse, family drama foggy brain! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

I've pondered about this "Polar Shift" off & on for past several years; actually ever since I first seen the film "2012", but not the Hollywood theatrics, but more so on the conspiracy that the elites at the top know something like this or catastrophism is just around the corner. From the billionaire's space race + military (Space Force) and all the private aerospace corporations involved.

Elon Musk who Wernher von Braun wrote a non-fiction scientific book, The Mars Project (1952) saying Mars will be ruled by a man named "Elon", the other tech billionaire ideological space clan, Space Force, Carnegie Mellon + DARPA, Artemis Accords and 10 or so other countries investing in Space, the Moon, and Mars. The 50s sci-fi coming to 'reality' courtesy of Nazi tech.??

Those 'people' in the WEF/Davos cabal have same vision & mentality. Carnegie Mellon's Noah "MoonArk" for future 'humans' remembrance to be placed on the Moon.

Carnegie Mellon has invested some serious money on this MoonArk project involving 18 universities that started in 2008 AND there is TWINS; one headed to the moon and one stays on Earth, for tours around the globe. Kind of strange overlay mixing AI-nano-tech with occult aspects coupled with DARPA deeply intertwined with CMU (Mellon family banking & intel & British aristocracy). Alittle different from the Apollo missions where it seems all this recent space movement is about creating an 8th sphere augmented reality realm environment in space.

AI-Nano-tech Noah MoonArk

Metaspheric Infrastructure

Explore the MoonArk Parts of Earth, Meta, Moon, Ether

Cued the vid for later, thanks!
A magnetic polar shift and an Earth polar shift are 2 total different things. 

Research the Younger -Dryas  impact event. 

Oh,  wait, it's being dismissed again. 

Never mind. I don't have enough funding.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
About five years ago I did quite a bit research on the polar shift.  According to what I read, it would be a quarter turn of the magnetic field or a complete reversal.  Figuring where they said the new north and south poles would be in a quarter turn or in a half reversal, it wouldn't make much difference in the UP where I live.  It would still be winter six months of the year, spring two months, fall three months. and summer for one month.  I guess once a yooper always a yooper, we will still need snowscoops and shovels.  Nothing changes up here.
For those who have not seen this

(03-20-2022, 05:53 AM)rickymouse Wrote: About five years ago I did quite a bit research on the polar shift.  According to what I read, it would be a quarter turn of the magnetic field or a complete reversal.  Figuring where they said the new north and south poles would be in a quarter turn or in a half reversal, it wouldn't make much difference in the UP where I live.  It would still be winter six months of the year, spring two months, fall three months. and summer for one month.  I guess once a yooper always a yooper, we will still need snowscoops and shovels.  Nothing changes up here.

I wouldn't mind one month of summer, I've always preferred winter.  Something about clothes sticking to me drives me up a wall.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(03-20-2022, 06:19 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 05:53 AM)rickymouse Wrote: About five years ago I did quite a bit research on the polar shift.  According to what I read, it would be a quarter turn of the magnetic field or a complete reversal.  Figuring where they said the new north and south poles would be in a quarter turn or in a half reversal, it wouldn't make much difference in the UP where I live.  It would still be winter six months of the year, spring two months, fall three months. and summer for one month.  I guess once a yooper always a yooper, we will still need snowscoops and shovels.  Nothing changes up here.

I wouldn't mind one month of summer, I've always preferred winter.  Something about clothes sticking to me drives me up a wall.

I always wandered if this was just earths natural rhythm.we can’t control it at all. Tptb act like humans are the scorge of the earth. What do they gain if we all think they are right?
(03-20-2022, 04:47 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

I've pondered about this "Polar Shift" off & on for past several years; actually ever since I first seen the film "2012", but not the Hollywood theatrics, but more so on the conspiracy that the elites at the top know something like this or catastrophism is just around the corner. From the billionaire's space race + military (Space Force) and all the private aerospace corporations involved.

Elon Musk who Wernher von Braun wrote a non-fiction scientific book, The Mars Project (1952) saying Mars will be ruled by a man named "Elon", the other tech billionaire ideological space clan, Space Force, Carnegie Mellon + DARPA, Artemis Accords and 10 or so other countries investing in Space, the Moon, and Mars. The 50s sci-fi coming to 'reality' courtesy of Nazi tech.??

Those 'people' in the WEF/Davos cabal have same vision & mentality. Carnegie Mellon's Noah "MoonArk" for future 'humans' remembrance to be placed on the Moon.

Carnegie Mellon has invested some serious money on this MoonArk project involving 18 universities that started in 2008 AND there is TWINS; one headed to the moon and one stays on Earth, for tours around the globe. Kind of strange overlay mixing AI-nano-tech with occult aspects coupled with DARPA deeply intertwined with CMU (Mellon family banking & intel & British aristocracy). Alittle different from the Apollo missions where it seems all this recent space movement is about creating an 8th sphere augmented reality realm environment in space.

AI-Nano-tech Noah MoonArk

Metaspheric Infrastructure

Explore the MoonArk Parts of Earth, Meta, Moon, Ether

Cued the vid for later, thanks!

Yes and look at the Svalbard Global Seed Vault in the Svalbard archipelago, closer to the North Pole than the Arctic Circle.
You think they, the Global Elites are planning for the Worst???? You bet your ass they are!

They know it is coming and the Little People can just DIE!
(03-20-2022, 05:11 AM)kdog Wrote: A magnetic polar shift and an Earth polar shift are 2 total different things. 

Research the Younger -Dryas  impact event. 

Oh,  wait, it's being dismissed again. 

Never mind. I don't have enough funding.

It had to have been an impact event. Russias mammoths were frozen solid where they stood,  but In the Americas the Mammoths were scattered all over the shop. I don't see what else could have caused that.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(03-20-2022, 03:43 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes it is coming, the same event that flash froze the wooly mammoths. 
It has nothing to due with man made Climate Change, never did, that was just a Scam to Control and Tax us.

No, the Real Climate Change is an event that has happened before.
The Polar Shift is REAL and most of the people on Earth will become Pop Cycles or large Ice Cubes in their Flood Bunkers and Cellars. 

Quote:Cataclysmic Polar Shift Event Is Coming Again

This is only a 44 minute video but it is very informative.

Something else we should investigate is the Hopi have stories of 'A Time Before the Moon', they also talk about how this is the 5th age of man.
Anyone interested?

Our Earth moves in epochs, pole shift or not, technically we are still living through an ice age and interglacial period aka the Pleistocene

My understanding was that Hapgood's geographic pole shift hypothesis was disproven or at least supplanted via our theory and understanding where plate tectonics is concerned.

Interesting all the same.   minusculebeercheers

I still have to figure out how to upload images and whatnot to this site... (Specifically to support my stance on climate change, but I digress) but based on ice core data, I've come to realize that Terra's norm is Ice Age. I mean, 100's of thousands of years of cold, of glaciers covering great swathes of both hemispheres, separated only by about 10,000 years or so of a warm period.

We humans are so shortsighted. We only take into account what we've seen over the last, what, 4000 years of recorded history? And even half of that we still debate? Our Terra has supposedly been around for billions of years. 4000 years, less than half of a geological warm period, versus billions.

Compound that with Milankovitch's theorized cycles and solar cycles such as the Maunder and Dalton minimums... My question becomes, "How is it that human beings are so arrogant as to believe that we have a greater impact on our climate than the sun... during our very short time here?"
In the game of chess, you can never let your adversary see your pieces. - Zapp Brannigan
(03-20-2022, 06:30 AM)Lurker86 Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 06:19 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

I always wandered if this was just earths natural rhythm.we can’t control it at all. Tptb act like humans are the scorge of the earth. What do they gain if we all think they are right?

I wonder too, since we've only been recording temperature for a couple hundred years.  It's my opinion as a non-scientist that Earth goes through cycles that they don't know about.  

While I don't think humans help the environment as much as we should, I also don't think a measly  century of carbon emissions has thrown the planet into an irreversible climate shift.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Just thinking out loud...The elite academia pushing a public narrative, funded by the super-elites to keep us in the dark and prevent widespread panic? IDK, maybe and certainly seems plausible given the last 20 years in this dystopian climate of narratives. For academics seeking & struggling to obtain & publish empirical facts you either go with the narrative or you lose your grants, shamed & ostracized right out of your university.

I think back in pre-history times the Earth was subjected to a double-whammy...Younger Dryas impact hypothesis which wiped out most of civilization. A 'natural' great reset vice this cabal hoax marching toward total human enslavement by 2030.
(03-20-2022, 01:39 PM)MalevolentTwitch Wrote: I still have to figure out how to upload images and whatnot to this site... (Specifically to support my stance on climate change, but I digress) but based on ice core data, I've come to realize that Terra's norm is Ice Age. I mean, 100's of thousands of years of cold, of glaciers covering great swathes of both hemispheres, separated only by about 10,000 years or so of a warm period.

We humans are so shortsighted. We only take into account what we've seen over the last, what, 4000 years of recorded history? And even half of that we still debate? Our Terra has supposedly been around for billions of years. 4000 years, less than half of a geological warm period, versus billions.

Compound that with Milankovitch's theorized cycles and solar cycles such as the Maunder and Dalton minimums... My question becomes, "How is it that human beings are so arrogant as to believe that we have a greater impact on our climate than the sun... during our very short time here?"

Up loading images is very easy.
Just go here: Senona's Tutorials I think it is Post #18 for images and #19 for Videos very easy to follow, Senona provide pictures.  minusculebeercheers
The why and the steps to get there: