Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to R-N 3 Realitycheck
@"Realitycheck" 
Come on in and enjoy  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I am curious, how much new traffic is the site getting all at once now a days?

What ever happened to hernandos highway? LoL I found an old email from the last time we defected and almost completely forgot about that and the bunker
(03-19-2022, 10:19 PM)Brotherman Wrote: I am curious, how much new traffic is the site getting all at once now a days?

What ever happened to hernandos highway? LoL I found an old email from the last time we defected and almost completely forgot about that and the bunker

THAT is a long story, but sense I and other here were Banned from Hernandos, I don't know what happened.
(03-19-2022, 10:31 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 10:19 PM)Brotherman Wrote: I am curious, how much new traffic is the site getting all at once now a days?

THAT is a long story, but sense I and other here were Banned from Hernandos, I don't know what happened.

I was waiting for a " I rolled right up into hernandos drunk as shit and pissed on the couch before passing out in the cheetos bowl..." type of ban story.  tinyshouting
(03-19-2022, 10:34 PM)Brotherman Wrote: I was waiting for a " I rolled right up into hernandos drunk as shit and pissed on the couch before passing out in the cheetos bowl..." type of ban story.  tinyshouting

I believe there was no cheetos bowl involved.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-19-2022, 10:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 10:34 PM)Brotherman Wrote: I was waiting for a " I rolled right up into hernandos drunk as shit and pissed on the couch before passing out in the cheetos bowl..." type of ban story.  tinyshouting

tinyhuh

Thats bull shit I demand satisfaction... If I were rich, I would have parties where people came in tuxedos but all they get for snacks are cheetos that way I can laugh at all the ass holes with orange finger stains on their dumbass tuxedo. This is why the cheetos bowl is essential above and beyond crack cocaine and toilet paper during a pandemic  minusculebeercheers
(03-19-2022, 10:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:

tinyhuh

@"BIAD" 
No, you're right it wasn't the Cheetos, I think it was,,,,,,,,, the getting Pissed On!  minusculemooning
(03-19-2022, 10:52 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
No, you're right it wasn't the Cheetos, I think it was,,,,,,,,, the getting Pissed On!  minusculemooning

And I believe there was no couch either.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-19-2022, 10:54 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 10:52 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 

And I believe there was no couch either.
tinyhuh

No, there was No Couch, just Cold Concrete Floors.
(03-19-2022, 10:17 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Realitycheck" 
Come on in and enjoy  minusculebeercheers

Thank you so much! I'm an ATS exile. So glad to land here. Thank you for the sign up help.