Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello refugees!
Since there are so many refugees finding there way to RN3 there are just too may welcome threads to hit them all.

So to all of you a big, warm welcome!

Most of us here were already refugees from that other place and some of us had a handful of incarnations there. That doesn't matter anymore because now we are all Rogues.

This is a chance for a fresh start. The mods and owners are all super cool here and people are generally respectful- but don't expect anyone to hold back.  It isn't all stroking each other's egos here, we also argue and guess what?  Sometimes we curse too! 

Above all we are family! A weird little family that jokes, laughs, cares, supports each other and sometimes fight as well- that is what families do. If you are down with crazy family picnics that always have that one weird, drunk uncle I think you will love it here. If you are uppity and demanding of a bunch of controlling bullshit it may take some time to adjust!

Just know that there is so much love to be found at RN3 and it is yours if you allow it.

So jump on in! The water is fine... just watch out for that weird uncle in the hot tub if you know what I mean!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-19-2022, 08:06 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Since there are so many refugees finding there way to RN3 there are just too may welcome threads to hit them all.

So to all of you a big, warm welcome!

Most of us here were already refugees from that other place and some of us had a handful of incarnations there. That doesn't matter anymore because now we are all Rogues.

This is a chance for a fresh start. The mods and owners are all super cool here and people are generally respectful- but don't expect anyone to hold back.  It isn't all stroking each other's egos here, we also argue and guess what?  Sometimes we curse too! 

Above all we are family! A weird little family that jokes, laughs, cares, supports each other and sometimes fight as well- that is what families do. If you are down with crazy family picnics that always have that one weird, drunk uncle I think you will love it here. If you are uppity and demanding of a bunch of controlling bullshit it may take some time to adjust!

Just know that there is so much love to be found at RN3 and it is yours if you allow it.

So jump on in! The water is fine... just watch out for that weird uncle in the hot tub if you know what I mean!

Cue the music, I’m about ready to start making dick jokes
(03-19-2022, 08:10 PM)Brotherman Wrote: Cue the music, I’m about ready to start making dick jokes

Do you think they will figure out who the weird, drunk uncle is right away? I don't want to mention any names... (ehem,,, @"Ninurta" ... cough cough)
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
(03-19-2022, 08:06 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:  just watch out for that weird uncle in the hot tub if you know what I mean!

You mean Augustus ?
tinybiggrin

Thanks for the welcome GeauxHome , nice place you have here.
minusculebeercheers
WTF? How does everyone know I'm hammered?

Anyway GFYS...I can't see through this lamp shade and I got a dog bowl stuck to my foot....

Happy?

Yea...

LOL thanks for the welcome!!! Sounds like my type of dysfunctional family.

:D

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

(03-19-2022, 08:21 PM)MykeNukem Wrote: WTF? How does everyone know I'm hammered?

Anyway GFYS...I can't see through this lamp shade and I got a dog bowl stuck to my foot....

Happy?

Yea...

Simple, I am too!  minusculebeercheers
WOW! It's 12:25PM Lunch Time,,,, time to switch to Whiskey-Sours  smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-19-2022, 08:06 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: ...

HEY!

Don't give 'em advanced warning - that takes all the fun out of seeing the expressions on their surprised faces!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-19-2022, 08:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote: HEY!

Don't give 'em advanced warning - that takes all the fun out of seeing the expressions on their surprised faces!

Don't worry! They will most likely mistake you for a tobacco plantation owner... or Colonel Sanders!
tinybiggrin
A nice welcome and really, I have missed this place.

"Alllllll are welcome. . . .step into the light. . . . "

tinywhat
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-19-2022, 09:13 PM)beez Wrote: A nice welcome and really, I have missed this place.

tinywhat

Beez for goodness sake get the hell away from the television!
You know what happened last time...  smallslavedriver
(03-19-2022, 09:18 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 09:13 PM)beez Wrote: A nice welcome and really, I have missed this place.

tinywhat

Beez for goodness sake get the hell away from the television!
You know what happened last time...  smallslavedriver

We'd need a wide-screen. . . 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-covid cough-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-19-2022, 08:34 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 08:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote: HEY!

Don't worry! They will most likely mistake you for a tobacco plantation owner... or Colonel Sanders!
tinybiggrin

I like the Col Sanders thing, but I'll have to work on my gut for it. BRB - gotta get more beer to whip this gut into shape!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-19-2022, 08:25 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 08:21 PM)MykeNukem Wrote: WTF? How does everyone know I'm hammered?

Happy?

Yea...

Simple, I am too!  minusculebeercheers
WOW! It's 12:25PM Lunch Time,,,, time to switch to Whiskey-Sours  smallroflmao

Smashing, being inebriated was frowned upon in the last playground as well.

Nice to see a somewhat more liberal approach to "the creature" especially since its the weekend.  tinywondering   ????????

Cheers for the " Rogue-Nation" life boat by the way, appreciated.
Cheers everyone !

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Bugger me... After reading the replies in this thread I might be forced to start drinking again! minusculebeercheers
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
(03-19-2022, 09:39 PM)Rodinus Wrote: Bugger me... After reading the replies in this thread I might be forced to start drinking again! minusculebeercheers

Forced? feel that arm being twisted, do ya?

(03-19-2022, 09:39 PM)Rodinus Wrote: Bugger me... After reading the replies in this thread I might be forced to start drinking again! minusculebeercheers

Get that bee hive into action and start rolling the mead production... STAT!!!