Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title 42 Houston and the quite War
This is some serious stuff IMO and I figure it will get worse as long as this admin stays in power.
There's a lot going on in Houston.  It's been a cesspool since Katrina.

One of Tucker's things he's doing there is blaming Biden.  Biden's a doddering idiot.  You'd think Tucker would directly address that and then ask, "If Biden lacks the cognizant ability to surreptitiously undermine the US ... who is it that's doing it ... and why?"

He blames the illegal Grints for bringing automatic weapons with them across the border.  That's not really what the dealio is.  I've got all the parts necessary to convert every 'sporting rifle' I own.  I run the semi-auto version for several reasons:
1) it conserves ammo
2) accuracy
3) heat
4) it's hard to carry two rifles at a time
5) my license lapsed

I think the Grints carry full-auto because that's what they've got.  It might take me a second or two to swap out lowers, but it wouldn't be that big of a deal if I just had to run in AR-15 mode.

Criminals don't care if they're caught breaking the law.  Seems to me ... they're the ones who are really experiencing what freedom is. ... ironic as that sounds.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
The crime is spilling outside of Houston as well. Our second oldest and her family lived in a rural farm town half an hour east of Houston. Carjacking and home invasions started to spill out of Houston into the country- along with body dumps. They packed up everything and moved back to our home town last February even though it meant moving in with in-laws due to the housing and apartment shortage caused by storms and by city dwellers fleeing for safer pastures. They are now nearly two hours from the Big H... but how long before the crime and violence follows them there? Most of the rest of my family is there as well but at least they are armed to the teeth.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-18-2022, 11:28 AM)Snarl Wrote: There's a lot going on in Houston.  It's been a cesspool since Katrina.

One of Tucker's things he's doing there is blaming Biden.  Biden's a doddering idiot.  You'd think Tucker would directly address that and then ask, "If Biden lacks the cognizant ability to surreptitiously undermine the US ... who is it that's doing it ... and why?"

He blames the illegal Grints for bringing automatic weapons with them across the border.  That's not really what the dealio is.  I've got all the parts necessary to convert every 'sporting rifle' I own.  I run the semi-auto version for several reasons:
1) it conserves ammo
2) accuracy
3) heat
4) it's hard to carry two rifles at a time
5) my license lapsed

I think the Grints carry full-auto because that's what they've got.  It might take me a second or two to swap out lowers, but it wouldn't be that big of a deal if I just had to run in AR-15 mode.

Criminals don't care if they're caught breaking the law.  Seems to me ... they're the ones who are really experiencing what freedom is. ... ironic as that sounds.

I'm with ya on the full-auto vs. semi -auto question. There is a purpose for full auto, but it's a very specific purpose, and better served with actual LMG's and up. I like punching holes in targets rather than punching holes in air and wasting ammo. It's only criminals and movie stars (is there really a difference these days?) who think that all fire needs to be full auto. Well, them and the folks that worship them.

I get a giggle out of folks who get a thrill down their legs when full auto is mentioned. There's a reason folks in the real world call it "spray and pray".

It can be fun, but not for serious use. I gotta confess, I used to have an AK I could make go rock-and-roll with a bread bag tie. It's an art. Anyhow, every now and then, I'd set it up, go out into the woods, and let a full mag burst rip, just to keep the neighbors guessing, and then I'd set it back to normal and put it up. I don't have it any more, but it was fun while it lasted - and when I could get the ammo for 10 cents a round. Now I pay more than that for .22 LR.

My point is, full-auto is only for specific applications in serious work, and a man with a semi-auto who knows what he's about can take down several full-auto bearing Kriminal Kommandos in a single sitting since they get their gun-savvy and "training" from the movies, and I think their focus on full-auto is just a misdirection from watching too many bank robber movies.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-18-2022, 10:15 AM)727Sky Wrote:

I couldn't watch this video.  That dirt-bag Bill Barr ... Aaaarrggghhhh

Bill Barr provided top-cover for all of DC's criminal element.  Do ya think Jesse Waters (the philandering me-tooer) could have asked why Barr didn't immediately convene a Grand Jury the instant most of America realized there was nothing BS about Hunter Biden's laptop at all?

This ... is why all of the elites must burn.  We should tie them to a table, pull down their pants, and cane their ass until they burst their vocal cords screaming out the truth and the names of the co-conspirators.
You better run!
(03-19-2022, 03:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm with ya on the full-auto vs. semi -auto question. There is a purpose for full auto, but it's a very specific purpose, and better served with actual LMG's and up.

I'd set it up, go out into the woods, and let a full mag burst rip, just to keep the neighbors guessing, and then I'd set it back to normal and put it up.

My point is, full-auto is only for specific applications in serious work, and a man with a semi-auto who knows what he's about.

My 'inventory' has a gray AR-10 and AR-15 lower with three-position selector switches.  If I've got a few minutes, I'd rather have those than not have 'em.  But, until I know they're needed, better they stay outside with at least a bit of reasonable doubt.  As for the neighbors, I'd like to think they'd be on my side.  Better if they can honestly say, "I've never heard anything that sounds remotely like automatic weapons fire coming from over that way."
You better run!
(03-19-2022, 11:52 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 10:15 AM)727Sky Wrote:

I couldn't watch this video.  That dirt-bag Bill Barr ... Aaaarrggghhhh

Bill Barr provided top-cover for all of DC's criminal element.  Do ya think Jesse Waters (the philandering me-tooer) could have asked why Barr didn't immediately convene a Grand Jury the instant most of America realized there was nothing BS about Hunter Biden's laptop at all?

This ... is why all of the elites must burn.  We should tie them to a table, pull down their pants, and cane their ass until they burst their vocal cords screaming out the truth and the names of the co-conspirators.

YES!  @"Snarl"  you are right, He Is A Total Scum-Bag.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]