Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oil in US dollars maybe gonna change
With the Biden admin sucking back up to Iran for a nuclear deal it would appear the Saudi's are not happy and are threatening to sell oil in Chinese Yuan..

This is important stuff. 

What happens to the dollar when it is no longer the "petro-dollar"?
Could the real issue be "  we need more US weapons now, sell the weapons or..."
(03-16-2022, 03:03 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: This is important stuff. 

All the buyers and sellers quickly default all over the place and go broke.

We've toppled governments for trying it in the past.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

The dollar becomes true fiat and loses its International Reserve Currency status. Countries will start trading in their own currencies for oil.

Then the banks start balking at loaning the US any more $$$. Probably just a higher interest rate at first, but as deep as we are in debt it might not take long for the banks to simply shut us off.

The USA will default on loan payments, further jeopardizing our International credit rating.

Services will be cut as massive layoffs of civil servants start.

As so many people are forced into poverty, domestic sales will fall and cause additional layoffs in the private sector.

The USA will enter another Great Depression.

Yeah, kind of important.

TheRedneck
(03-18-2022, 07:45 AM)TheRedneck Wrote:

The dollar becomes true fiat and loses its International Reserve Currency status. Countries will start trading in their own currencies for oil.

Then the banks start balking at loaning the US any more $$$. Probably just a higher interest rate at first, but as deep as we are in debt it might not take long for the banks to simply shut us off.

The USA will default on loan payments, further jeopardizing our International credit rating.

As so many people are forced into poverty, domestic sales will fall and cause additional layoffs in the private sector.

Yeah, kind of important.

TheRedneck

I think you're right.
Now we have those Know - It - All's in Hollywood getting involved.

Quote:Mark Ruffalo, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Stiller and more stars sign letter protesting Canada Gas Pipeline
Can you believe these Ass-Holes, Like they ever pay to fill their tanks, they use a credit card and their accountants pay the bills!  
Quote:[/url][url=vhttps://www.foxnews.com/category/entertainment/celebrity-news]Hollywood stars have joined together to write a letter to City National’s parent company, the Royal Bank of Canada, to defund the Canada Gas pipeline.

The letter, signed in solidarity, urges the Royal Bank of Canada to "withdraw support from the Coastal GasLink pipeline, effective immediately." 

The letter goes on to say, "City National Bank's parent company Royal Bank of Canada is bankrolling the climate crisis and violating the rights of Indigenous Peoples." 
Source

Hilarious...these actors have a net worth in the Millions and in some cases Hundreds of Millions of Dollars.  They have absolutely NO IDEA what it's like to be struggling with the current administrations war on energy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-18-2022, 05:04 PM)guohua Wrote: Hilarious...these actors have a net worth in the Millions and in some cases Hundreds of Millions of Dollars.  They have absolutely NO IDEA what it's like to be struggling with the current administrations war on energy.

Indeed!!

But their fans ... their fans still love 'em and dote on their every word.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Biden and Democrats doing their part in belittling and wrecking the Middle and Lower Class and doing a good job !! tinylaughing

[Image: Zophie-Jan18a.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(03-18-2022, 05:13 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 05:04 PM)guohua Wrote: Hilarious...these actors have a net worth in the Millions and in some cases Hundreds of Millions of Dollars.  They have absolutely NO IDEA what it's like to be struggling with the current administrations war on energy.

Indeed!!

But their fans ... their fans still love 'em and dote on their every word.

Your right they do dote on them. I guess it's a form of HOPE, and all they have to rally with despite the celebrities out of touch lifestyles.
That must be a head rush........ dizzy puke choke..... thing
[Image: Zophie-Jan18a.gif]
(03-18-2022, 05:04 PM)guohua Wrote: I think you're right.
Now we have those Know - It - All's in Hollywood getting involved.

I think these stars are great. They entertain me. They give me a break from this mundane existence among fools while I watch society spiral down into Idiocracy.

But then they decide to do something above and beyond making their living by playing pretend. That's when I start wishing lobotomies on the idiots in fervent hopes of increasing their intelligence. As best as I can tell, most of the ones who want to get into politics are haing a problem with too many neurons (mis)firing. I think it is our duty as fellow American citizens to give them medical assistance for this malady.

tinycool 

The good news is, if the US economy collapses completely, I know how to do. Even with a bum heart I can still fix things, make things I need, and take care of business. They can't. All they know how to do is play make-believe. It's gonna suck to be them!

TheRedneck
Honestly, this could be the reason for the open borders, rampant crime in urban areas, our failed foreign policies.

The US will be wiped out without firing a single shot.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-18-2022, 11:25 PM)beez Wrote: Honestly, this could be the reason for the open borders, rampant crime in urban areas, our failed foreign policies.

The US will be wiped out without firing a single shot.

But But they have a plan which will control everything

Yeah, kind of important.

TheRedneck

^^^ this... The Biden administration might be taking down America in total before his 4 years is up... Every decision he's making is all bad..

Yeah, kind of important.

TheRedneck
I've been thinking along these lines for quite some time. It seems to me (with my limited knowledge) that we are a first world country

(rapidly degenerating, though) with a third world economy. Unfortunately, I'm a cynic and I don't see any way out of this spiral.

Just my 2 cents.