Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You knew it would happen.
The Left will try anything even a 1990 Supposed Rape even though no rape was committed (Jean Carroll gave a bizarre interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday June 24, 2019 in which she said that her alleged assault by President Donald Trump was "not sexual," and noted that most people think of rape as being sexy due to their "fantasies.".)
I think she had the Fantasy, this crazy person has already said that that the "alleged" assault was not sexual... how can there be a rape if there is nothing sexual happening?

Quote:Trump’s DNA sought in E. Jean Carroll lawsuit
NEW YORK — A lawyer for a woman who accused former President Donald Trump of raping her in the mid-1990s and then filed a defamation lawsuit against him said Tuesday she will not seek to depose Trump prior to trial because it would cause unnecessary delay, but she added that a DNA sample was still being sought.
Why ask for DNA for a rape over 30 years ago? Did she save the Underwear?

Quote:[/url][url=https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/e-jean-carroll/]She told reporters outside court that she was looking forward to the trial on behalf of all women “who have been grabbed and groped, assaulted and raped by men in power and are silenced.”

“And we are looking to bring justice, at least in this one case, against a powerful man,” she said.

Carroll said she would “never settle, never.”

“This is about principle. It’s about a powerful man assaulting and raping a woman and then getting away with it. That’s not right,” she said.

Carroll in a June 2019 book said Trump raped her in the mid-1990s in an upscale Manhattan department store.
Source
So, where is the Police Report?
This story has as much validity as Russian meddling in the 2016 election... No police report, no reported crime, no record. Only the claims of a woman alleging an assault 30 years ago.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: YES I DID KNOW IT and I had previously prepared this meme for just this occasion ...

[Image: YouGrabbedMyPussy.jpg]

Personal  Disclosure: Sounds like this cunt has a yuge case of TDS!

SPECULATION: ... Due to my PARANOIA surrounding DNA and family court stuff where men are totally screwed over and about 3rdwave feminists ... I suggest she is fishing for his DNA so she can illicitly have his child and then demand he support her welfare queen ass!

A woman scorned and all that jazz eh.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
All of the smears and lies are proof to me Trump was not part of the NWO crowd
These things get me mad. 

If the man did it, then go to the police and file a report. Let a jury decide his fate. That's how it is supposed to happen. I am not tone deaf to wealthy people circumventing the law but at least dot the I's and cross the T's. Rapists belong in jail. But a "not sexual" rape??? Get ready for some more wokie word salad this summer.   

Now this is coming up from 30+ years ago, during an election year no less, with Trump endorsed candidates all over the place. Sure is a coincidence. And no one has figured this out yet? 

Falsely accusing someone of rape is standard fare. And then they say they are doing it for all women. What a crock.