Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apollo 20
The Truth is out there, Apollo 20 and the Alien craft on the rim of a crater that another Apollo mission took a picture of.
[Image: f1107.png] [Image: hub_large.jpg]
Apollo 20 was not Cancelled but sent to investigate along Russian help.
[Image: s-l400.jpg] 
What they discovered inside.
[Image: 35282400._SX318_.jpg] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlDFGaAJwqDRmPV6hadIB...U&usqp=CAU]
Try opening your mind to the possibility of Alien Life.

Real or Fake?
They, The Global Elites want you to believe this is all Fake and that the Apollo Missions stopped and we never returned.
But of-course they also want you to believe that COVID was started by a Bat in a Chinese out door food market and Mask Stop The Spread Of COVID.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
No one appears interested in Very Possibly Real History.
Here is another video, longer but more resent.
You Be The Judge.
(02-22-2022, 06:14 AM)guohua Wrote: No one appears interested in Very Possibly Real History.
You Be The Judge.

Here is another video uploaded by the same person that uploaded one of the Mona Lisa videos you posted (the last one posted in the OP) as archival footage. This is of an alleged city on the moon, also supposedly discovered by Apollo 20. The Mona Lisa find was on the far side of the moon, but this city, in contrast, is supposed to be in the Mare Tranquility, which is on the near side of the moon.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: australian-flag-on-the-moon-by-exero.jpg]

Got ya back Merica.  Pity we beat you with a "Holden Rocket"

[Image: Holden-Rocket.jpg]

There ya go aye.

Bally  minusculebeercheers
The version I heard is, when asked why Aussies didn't go to the moon, they shrugged and said they preferred to drink beer in the Outback.

Can't argue with that.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-22-2022, 07:40 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 06:14 AM)guohua Wrote: No one appears interested in Very Possibly Real History.
You Be The Judge.

Here is another video uploaded by the same person that uploaded one of the Mona Lisa videos you posted (the last one posted in the OP) as archival footage. This is of an alleged city on the moon, also supposedly discovered by Apollo 20. The Mona Lisa find was on the far side of the moon, but this city, in contrast, is supposed to be in the Mare Tranquility, which is on the near side of the moon.

My husband and I have been occasionally researching this for a number of years.
My husband actually did receive contact information for two of the people that did the airbrushing from an old contact in Air Force Intelligence, he has been retired for years.
One of the men family said he had passed away and the other had Dementia. 

But the important information is, yes people did air brush the photos from the moon.
(02-22-2022, 04:39 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband and I have been occasionally researching this for a number of years.
My husband actually did receive contact information for two of the people that did the airbrushing
from an old contact in Air Force Intelligence, he has been retired for years.
One of the men family said he had passed away and the other had Dementia. 

But the important information is, yes people did air brush the photos from the moon.

Even if the 'Mona Lisa' account is dubious, what could possibly be on the moon that needed air-brushing out?
minusculethinking
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-21-2022, 07:17 AM)guohua Wrote: The Truth is out there, Apollo 20 and the Alien craft on the rim of a crater that another Apollo mission took a picture of.
[Image: 35282400._SX318_.jpg] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlDFGaAJwqDRmPV6hadIB...U&usqp=CAU]

Real or Fake?
They, The Global Elites want you to believe this is all Fake and that the Apollo Missions stopped and we never returned.
But of-course they also want you to believe that COVID was started by a Bat in a Chinese out door food market and Mask Stop The Spread Of COVID.

Apollo 18 through Apollo 20 were cancelled in September 1970 do to declining interest in moon program and budget reasons as Vietnam War was consuming more and more money
Brick 
I remember reading years ago, way before the internet, that when Armstrong and Aldrin went to the moon, they saw alien entities and ships up there. Also there were apparently 'glass domes' nearby their landing site.
 Being that I'm going back 40 years or so, I can't remember exactly where I read this. It may have been in Omni magazine, but I can't say for sure.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
This kind of stuff is what originally brought me to ATS and what was lacking quite a bit the past several years. Its like a breath of fresh air!!!
I have a friend who is adamant we never landed on the moon. He has pictures of a soundstage done up to look like the moons surface among others to prove his point. Basically something along the lines of it was done by the US government and filmed by Stanley Kubrick. I would argue back we did go. How does one explain I can bounce a laser off a reflector on the lunar surface. That I don't know to be true but I read it or saw it somewhere. I just like to argue and he was so cock sure he was right.

It could be it was filmed and humans also did go to the moons surface. Maybe what was up there was hushed and fake moon landings and such needed to be filmed to keep the narrative alive without provoking panic. Which was another fun argument I would start with him with which he could partially agree with.

I honestly don't know because in my over 50 years here on earth I have seen nothing but deceit and humanity at its darkest. But have experienced humanity at its best and know the power that is love. So I am a big time skeptic and I will entertain any claim and take it for what its worth. Unless there is an absolute I really can't say either way. Which makes posts like this so much fun. I don't believe nor disbelieve what it entails. I wouldn't be surprised either way at this point. Its just fun to allow my mind to imagine the possibilities.

Perhaps this is the oasis, which was created by some great amiable folks who run this site and took the elements which made ATS what it was and built something better. I am quite grateful. Thank you!!
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
Quote:Apollo 18 through Apollo 20 were cancelled in September 1970 do to declining interest in moon program and budget reasons as Vietnam War was consuming more and more money
@"FIRERESCUE" 

So they say,,,,,,, actually they also told us UFO were Figments of our Imagination or Swamp Gas and don't forget Venus Rising or the Moons Reflection on the Water!  tinysure
(02-21-2022, 07:17 AM)guohua Wrote: The Truth is out there, Apollo 20 and the Alien craft on the rim of a crater that another Apollo mission took a picture of.

Real or Fake?

So where did they  launch it from?  The SATURN V booster was over 360 feet tall and weighed in at 6.5 million pounds fully fueled
It was so big that the 3 stages had to be transported by  barge  where they were assembled in the massive VAB (Vehicle Assembly Building)  where they were checked then stacked before being transported to the launch pad. It took months to check out and assemble each SATURN V rocket.   The amount of ground support equipment and manpower needed to assembly, fuel and launch such a behemoth would be impossible to conceal .  As would the launch which was visible and felt for miles  .  Not like something you just hide in a garage and then shoot off from the backyard.
Most of the conspiracy type peddling their nonsense dont realize just how much effort is needed
(03-21-2022, 12:35 AM)FIRERESCUE Wrote:

Real or Fake?

So where did they  launch it from?  The SATURN V booster was over 360 feet tall and weighed in at 6.5 million pounds fully fueled
It was so big that the 3 stages had to be transported by  barge  where they were assembled in the massive VAB (Vehicle Assembly Building)  where they were checked then stacked before being transported to the launch pad. It took months to check out and assemble each SATURN V rocket.   The amount of ground support equipment and manpower needed to assembly, fuel and launch such a behemoth would be impossible to conceal .  As would the launch which was visible and felt for miles  .  Not like something you just hide in a garage and then shoot off from the backyard.
Most of the conspiracy type peddling their nonsense dont realize just how much effort is needed

True, but anywhere close to the equator in a remote area.
Whose to say it didn't launch from Florida, there were no cell phone cameras in everyone's hand or camcorders in every person car or home. The national TV networks were already uninterested in the Launches.
With our a news broadcaster or tv camera Who Knew?
Big things that went Boom were common there.
A single support Helicopter and large ship all under the control of the CIA is all you need for recovery.
(03-21-2022, 12:49 AM)guohua Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 12:35 AM)FIRERESCUE Wrote:

Real or Fake?

True, but anywhere close to the equator in a remote area.
Whose to say it didn't launch from Florida, there were no cell phone cameras in everyone's hand or camcorders in every person car or home. The national TV networks were already uninterested in the Launches.
A single support Helicopter and large ship all under the control of the CIA is all you need for recovery.

You didnt answer the question of how you transport something so huge with all the related equipment to the launch site 

Remote area????  "Remote area"  by definition lack infastructure.  You are going to haul everything to some spot in the jungle...

Did you miss the point that the Saturn V components had to be shipped by barge as too big for overland transportation 
What about the assembly building, transporter, launch gantry?  How do you assemble such pieces in a remote area.  Also what about the army of workers needed?  Where do they live,  eat, sleep ?  And why has nobody come forward describing their stay at a secret jungle base to launch Saturn V

Conspiracy fantasists love to hand wave things like this when challenged,  as if by magic ......
@"FIRERESCUE" 

Quote:You didnt answer the question of how you transport something so huge with all the related equipment to the launch site 

Remote area????  "Remote area"  by definition lack infastructure.  You are going to haul everything to some spot in the jungle...

Did you miss the point that the Saturn V components had to be shipped by barge as too big for overland transportation 
What about the assembly building, transporter, launch gantry?  How do you assemble such pieces in a remote area.  Also what about the army of workers needed?  Where do they live,  eat, sleep ?  And why has nobody come forward describing their stay at a secret jungle base to launch Saturn V

Conspiracy fantasists love to hand wave things like this when challenged,  as if by magic ......

No, I didn't Not answer you.
I said basically. why not use the same facility?
This is what I said.
Quote:True, but anywhere close to the equator in a remote area.

Why would they have to move the launch facility?
But that is Okay.
I'm a believer and you are not I suppose.

My husband worked for the Government for 35 years, he knows how they Lie and Cover Things Up.
I worked for the MSS in the PRC for 12 years, I know how they lied and cover thing up.
Anything is possible when the general public is Bored and Uninterested.

We will just have to agree to disagree.