Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Concerning "Thank You" to Democrat Overlords
Dear Democrat Overlords,

There is a weirdness to the world these days, a strangeness I could never have foreseen coming in my wicked and mis-spent youth.

Consider the following sequence of events:

1. Democrat Overlords violate the human rights of each of us by forcing masks and experimental vaccines. I was at the sharp edge of the masking mandates - Northam in VA was one of the first to make it into an Executive Order, one which I entirely ignored personally, but which a lot of folk ran with - and it only got worse from there, this violation of our rights by executive edict.

2. We, The People - or some few of us, at least - took umbrage at these attempted violations of our persons and rights. In true totalitarian fashion, we were told to just suck it up, buttercup, and get with the program.

3. Because we were reluctant to relinquish our rights, The State started painting us as "terrorists" and "insurrectionists" despite the fact that we at no point perpetrated any violence anywhere near the scale of the "Summer of Love" propagated by the Left's own pets, those "mostly peaceful protesters" of Antifa and BLM. We were - and still are, if the recent DHS Bulletin is any indication - labeled as such simply for not getting with the government's programs and giving up our rights to a totalitarian regime. We are labeled as such simply for not having any confidence in a regime that has shown us no reason to be confident in it.

4. The Democrat Party realizes they are losing our votes to maintain their power, but since it's not an election season, they don't care. Instead they double-down on the Totalitarianism. Jobs are lost, lives are ruined, and no shits do they give.

5.But as spring follows winter, another election season rolls around, and they suddenly take interest in our welfare, in an effort to regain our votes so that they can maintain their power over us and continue to run roughshod over us. The state elections in Virginia, which was also a forerunner in the totalitarian edicts, shows just how displeased we are - the Ruling Class is entirely overturned, the Democrat Overlords are sent packing. It's a sign of the times, a bellwether event that the Democrat Overlords cannot simply dismiss. The Governed are no longer consenting to be governed by them.

6. So, the Democrat Overlords start easing up on the restrictions that they initially forced upon us in an effort to regain lost votes so as to maintain their death-grip on the unconsenting society at large. Yay! "the science has changed"! No, it hasn't - they've just got around to catching up on it to further their political goals. The science is the same as it always has been. It's just politically expedient for them to realize what it says now. They expect to erase, in a mere 10 months, the abuses heaped upon an aggrieved population over the past two years, non-stop. Not gonna happen.

7. Since they are easing up on the human rights violations (that they initiated to begin with), they now expect us to thank them for that, and vote for them in gratitude. They are trying to take credit for stopping abuses which they started to begin with, and that is just a step too far.

NO.

Just... NO.

You do not get to trample my rights and then expect me to thank you for stopping what you should not have started to begin with. At most, you can expect me to walk away without retaliating. In a bar room brawl, if I get pinned to the ground with some guy punching me in the face, I don't thank him when he stops punching. I remain a little ticked off that he started punching me in the first place. I make plans for what comes after, once he lets me up. He can certainly not expect me to buy him a beer and declare my undying friendship because he stopped punching me.

He can count himself very, very lucky if I simply walk away without breaking a chair over his head.

So, Democrat Overlords, I'm not going to thank you for letting us up. I'm going to walk away, and hope you just crawl back into your goddamned holes. I'm also going to stockpile ammo, just in case you don't. Try to hit me again, and see what happens.

Yours Truly,

America

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I can not tell you how happy I am to have missed all the madness that has spread in many countries around the world... I would rather vote for a stinking dead cat than anything with a democrat label..

Maybe something good will come out of the freedom convoy ? Or the idiots will command other idiots to break the convoy up and then....who knows..?
(02-11-2022, 03:43 AM)727Sky Wrote: I can not tell you how happy I am to have missed all the madness that has spread in many countries around the world... I would rather vote for a stinking dead cat than anything with a democrat label..

Maybe something good will come out of the freedom convoy ? Or the idiots will command other idiots to break the convoy up and then....who knows..?

It's an unfortunate fact of life that a free man will accept shackles for only so long.

What remains to be seen is whether there are any free men left in the world.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-11-2022, 03:43 AM)727Sky Wrote: I can not tell you how happy I am to have missed all the madness that has spread in many countries around the world... I would rather vote for a stinking dead cat than anything with a democrat label..

From where I stand the 'madness' continues on a local scale.  Glad I got over a hundred acres and can keep stupids at a reasonable distance.  The small village not that far from where we (True love and I) is, very sad  these days. 

We'll keep to ourselves.

I need sleep presently so I'll sign off at this juncture.  'F' I'm tired.  See you all soon

Kind regards,

Bally ( pronounced Borley in Aus terms.)  :)
(02-11-2022, 08:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote: What remains to be seen is whether there are any free men left in the world.

Just give them another latte and they'll be happy.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

"I'm going to walk away, and hope you just crawl back into your goddamned holes."

I so much want that to happen. But I don't think it's in the cards. These types are the parasites of society. They cannot exist on their own.