Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neil Young linked with Pfizer
Ooooooooh, so now this makes sense as to 'why' out of the blue, Neil Young was speaking out against Rogan and giving Spotify an ultimatum 

Apparently, Young sold half of his catalog to a song management company last year, who they then merged with Blackstone.  And Blackstone appointed ex-Pfizer CEO to be their Senior Advisor 

Now follow the bouncing ball, folks....

Quote:Internet sleuths were absolutely shocked by this former freedom-loving hippies stance on freedom of speech and alternative medicine that they did some digging and they found that Neil Young is financially tied to Pfizer. The big pharma giant owns him and his music!

On January 6, 2021, Neil Young sold half of his catalogue to Merck Mercuriadis’ Hipgnosis Song Management company. Later that year Hipgnosis merged with Blackstone in a USD$1Bn deal. However, just a month before the merger Blackstone announced that they appointed Pfizer’s former Chairman and CEO Jeffrey B Kindler as the company’s Senior Advisor.

SOURCE

It is likely that Jeffrey B Kindler “advised” their musicians to take a stand against Spotify for hosting a podcast that has been critical of COVID-19 vaccines, especially since Rogan reaches 11 million people per episode. That could significantly impact big pharma’s pockets.

Quote:Although Jeffrey B Kindler no longer serves in Pfizer’s boardroom, it is likely that he still owns a bunch of Pfizer (NYSE:PSE) stock as it has not been reported that the former CEO has sold any of his holdings. Regardless, he’s still also very connected to big pharma considering he is still the CEO of Centrexion Therapeutics.

Centrexion Therapeutics is a privately owned drug company valued at around USD$70bn.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"senona" 
I read that also.
Very interesting isn't it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Did they have a logical explanation for why Young would still have a financial interest in the part of his musical catalog if he sold it off to another owner? So much so that he would try to use properties not his to sway opinion in favor of censorship?

The only explanation I need is that he is a chickenshit dickhead.

I mean, if it was me, and I sold off half my catalog to someone else, if they came back and told me what I had to do about it, I'd just tell 'em it was theirs, do with it as they wished, and it sounds like a personal problem they're having to me, no longer any of my business.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-04-2022, 07:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Did they have a logical explanation for why Young would still have a financial interest in the part of his musical catalog if he sold it off to another owner? So much so that he would try to use properties not his to sway opinion in favor of censorship?

The only explanation I need is that he is a chickenshit dickhead.

I mean, if it was me, and I sold off half my catalog to someone else, if they came back and told me what I had to do about it, I'd just tell 'em it was theirs, do with it as they wished, and it sounds like a personal problem they're having to me, no longer any of my business.

True that.

However, majority of people are not research nerds like us, therefore they take the word of MSM without question.

Basically Young was called upon (used) to speak out knowing full well that once the initial message was spread -- Young telling Spotify that he would pull his music unless they ditched Joe Rogan -- that 90% of the public would take that and run with it. Which they did. Full steam ahead.

If Young wanted publicity, he got it
Which I'm sure the company was glad for, so they can hide in the shadows.

Of course, that is just my opinion mind you, but it is the only one that makes the most sense.
And these people have been using some very dirty tactics these past 2 years 
(covid has become extremely political and is a money maker for those invested)

For an unknown company to speak out about pulling music they own, doesn't quite have the same ooomf as the musician themself acting upset about Rogan spreading "misinformation" , giving the illusion to the public that Young actually owned his music.

Sounds like to me, Young & Co are guilty themselves of spreading "misinformation" with their little stunt.  minusculerolleyes

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

A boomer/hippie/anti-everything dude all of sudden becomes a tool for Big-Pharma?

This makes sense then. I would not call it a smoking gun but it sure is dang coincidental. 

If I had to wager, I'd say useful idiot versus NWO zealot.