Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scanning The Homeless & Coof
In an unexpected move ,Police department will use dog robot to seach homeless people and " possible covid patients"  with temperature scanning. These robots do have live communications if i understand, so i would dare to speculate that once suspected covid person is detected, group of SWAT teams arrive and hijack the person to black van, and in to the concentration camp .

Then, once the person is in the camp.....( you can use your imagination )

New brave World ...
Scary stuff, man. More reason to go off into the woods and disappear.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(10-23-2021, 10:20 AM)kdog Wrote: Scary stuff, man. More reason to go off into the woods and disappear.

Agree,  in to the woods ....
All that for scanning for the coof. 

Maybe they can invent one that takes them a meal. Or maybe gets them some medical care. I guess I am a pie-in-the-sky Hippie.
(10-24-2021, 12:41 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: All that for scanning for the coof. 

Maybe they can invent one that takes them a meal. Or maybe gets them some medical care. I guess I am a pie-in-the-sky Hippie.

I like the hippie style, give them pizza and ivermectin .
(10-24-2021, 12:05 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 12:41 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: All that for scanning for the coof. 

I like the hippie style, give them pizza and ivermectin .

An excellent idea. I'll take some of both.  tinybiggrin
This is how they do it China ?

Maybe soon, the WHO will define again what is " normal body temperature"  and then just claim everyone has fever tinybiggrin
I don't do video, so can anyone elaborate?

Like what country and city that this is proposed and what company is manufacturing these robots?

Thanks in advance.
(10-26-2021, 02:47 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I don't do video, so can anyone elaborate?

Like what country and city that this is proposed and what company is manufacturing these robots?

Thanks in advance.

Sure , the first video is i believe from Honolulu,Hawaii ,US . The robot is made by Boston Dynamics .

There is also other company what makes robo dog`s...Ghost Robotics , but it might be more for military use .

The second video is i believe from China, i dont know which city .

The " group of SWAT teams arrive and hijack the person to black van, and in to the concentration camp ."  was my own add on...not yet reality i think, but might be reality in future, since the camps are being build as we speak in several countrys now, Australia, Canada..and in Australia and China they do seems to take people with force if they want, and China has had huge concentration camps in heavy use years and years, though mostly because religion/ideological reasons....But now it seems/feels like being just vaccine hesitant could be the reason they need to take people and lock them to camps.

Once good cops are fired/ quit  from police departments in covid-tyranny states, the bad cops are there to " serve and protect " and the robots might start coming also more mainstream ...so with temperature scanning they can terrorize citizens everywhere . It`s paranoid behaviour, because having higher than normal temperature sometimes is normal life, has allways been..

There was years ago rough estimate, that by year 2025 or something...there will be more robots than human soldiers in US army......that might not come true yet, but someday it might....and by looking what they do now, wanting mandate the clot shot to military personels, who then later might die in few years time, the robot idea might not sound so bizarre anymore IMO.

The U.S. military will have more robots than humans by 2025

Hope this helped
Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas any more...

... and as I recall, Toto wasn't packin' heat anyhow.

Robo-sniper-dog

So, no, they don't get to take my temperature with one of those things. If it's close enough to laser temp me, it's close enough to shoot me if it don't like my temperature.

And that's too damned close.

I don't care whether it's fully autonomous or if it instead requires a human operator to fire - It points a gun at you whenever it is looking at you, and that makes it fair game in my book.

So now, ANY robodogs I see are fair game to be taken out.

Aim for the knee joints in the legs. Those would be hard to armor, and if it can't walk any more, it becomes considerably less effective at shooting people.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’