Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boom 16 US service men dead 30 injured
Some of us expected this or even worse and it ain't over yet ! For those who can not watch the video www.theguardian.com...  The numbers may change as they get stuff sorted out

Islamic state claims responsibility for 12 US soldiers killed and 15 injured. 60 Afghans/civilians dead.. two suicide bombers..

Idiot state department/Biden policies  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-58279900
Quote:
  • Just to recap Thursday's main developments in the past 24 hours:
    • At least 60 people were killed and 140 injured in twin blasts at Kabul airport - an Afghan health official tells the BBC
    • Twelve US military personnel are among those who died, the Pentagon confirms, in what is the deadliest day for American troops in Afghanistan since 2011
    • Reacting to the attack, US President Joe Biden tells the perpetrators: "We will hunt you down and make you pay"
    • He also vows to finish the US pullout, but admits that "getting everyone out is not guaranteed"
    • The president says so far there is no evidence of collusion between the Taliban and the Islamic State, who claimed it was behind the attack
    • Western leaders condemn the Kabul attack, as several nations are wrapping up their evacuation operations

Biden says he will now hunt those down who are responsible !! Good luck idiot they are hamburger after they did the suicide vest crap.
@"727Sky"  "Biden says he will now hunt those down who are responsible !! Good luck idiot they are hamburger after they did the suicide vest crap."

Maybe with any luck, Biden will met them along with HIS 72 virgins by Suicide for being a Total Lap Dog to the Taliban. What a God-Damn Disgrace for America to have the Senile Old Fool as Our POTUS.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-27-2021, 12:13 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-58279900
Quote:
  • Just to recap Thursday's main developments in the past 24 hours:
    • At least 60 people were killed and 140 injured in twin blasts at Kabul airport - an Afghan health official tells the BBC
    • Twelve US military personnel are among those who died, the Pentagon confirms, in what is the deadliest day for American troops in Afghanistan since 2011
    • Reacting to the attack, US President Joe Biden tells the perpetrators: "We will hunt you down and make you pay"
    • He also vows to finish the US pullout, but admits that "getting everyone out is not guaranteed"
    • The president says so far there is no evidence of collusion between the Taliban and the Islamic State, who claimed it was behind the attack
    • Western leaders condemn the Kabul attack, as several nations are wrapping up their evacuation operations

Biden says he will now hunt those down who are responsible !! Good luck idiot they are hamburger after they did the suicide vest crap.
Biden is to stupid to find the bathroom so it has to be the unelected deep state GS 99s who are making policy (not to mention the brown nosed woke generals). Very sorry Trump could not clean the swamp in time to avoid all this policy mayhem
This is so maddening. Who didn't see this coming? 

Having a hard time not throwing something through my TV having to watch brainless politicians and woke generals. 

I did find out climate change and the patriarchy are to blame. Because reasons.
Thanks everyone who voted in this Cuck in Chief.  In my opinion, this wouldn't have happened under Trump.  And if it did, he wouldn't have responded with "harsh words."  What an absolute pussy of a president.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
This kind of outrage is precisely why I pushed the hashtag #NoVolunteers when the fraud was put into the White House.

Conservative families should NOT allow their sons and daughters to volunteer for military service under this administration.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Many of us saw this or something else coming during the evacuation. Even the intel guys and girls actually got it right for once with their warnings.

With the crowds I have seen on the news it must be almost impossible to detect a suicide vested bomber ? Also the Taliban certainly share in the responsibility as they are manning the outer perimeter check points and from what I have read turning back both Afghans and US personnel. Planes are leaving way under capacity ..

Biden says he will get those responsible for the attack.. Well with the two guys with the suicide vest he better bring a dust pan...... and make a call begging the Taliban to step up their efforts at the check points..PLEASE...

I will admit I have never forgotten the end of Vietnam and all the lives that were lost and left during the evacuation of the friendly Vietnamese so I am spring loaded to "pissed off" when I see just how inept and just plain stupid these woke idiots in charge can be ! 

Now we trained and armed many of the Afghan soldiers and are now bringing them to western neighborhoods all around the world.. What could go wrong..?

Quote: STAGE ONE—When Muslims are completely outnumbered and can’t possibly win a physical confrontation with unbelievers, they are to live in peace with non-Muslims and preach a message of tolerance. We see an example of this stage when Muhammad and his followers were a persecuted minority in Mecca. Since the Muslims were entirely outnumbered, the revelations Muhammad received during this stage (e.g. “You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) called for religious tolerance and proclaimed a future punishment (rather than a worldly punishment) for unbelievers.

STAGE TWO—When there are enough Muslims and resources to defend the Islamic community, Muslims are called to engage in defensive Jihad. Thus, when Muhammad had formed alliances with various groups outside Mecca and the Muslim community had become large enough to begin fighting, Muhammad received Qur’an 22:39-40:

"Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them; Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: our Lord is Allah. . . ."

Although Muslims in the West often pretend that Islam only allows defensive fighting, later revelations show otherwise.

STAGE THREE—When Muslims establish a majority and achieve political power in an area, they are commanded to engage in offensive Jihad. Hence, once Mecca and Arabia were under Muhammad’s control, he received the call the fight all unbelievers. In Surah 9:29, we read:

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Notice that this verse doesn’t order Muslims to fight oppressors, but to fight those who don’t believe in Islam (including the “People of the Book”—Jews and Christians). Not surprisingly, we find similar commands in Islam’s most trusted collections of ahadith (traditions containing Muhammad’s teachings).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Here again, the criterion for fighting people is that the people believe something other than Islam. It’s clear, then, that when Muslims rose to power, peaceful verses of the Qur’an were abrogated by verses commanding Muslims to fight people based on their beliefs. Islam’s greatest scholars acknowledge this. For instance, Ibn Kathir (Islam’s greatest commentator on the Qur’an) sums up Stage Three as follows: “Therefore all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the Jizyah, they should be fought till they are killed.”
(08-27-2021, 10:46 AM)727Sky Wrote: Many of us saw this or something else coming during the evacuation. Even the intel guys and girls actually got it right for once with their warnings.

With the crowds I have seen on the news it must be almost impossible to detect a suicide vested bomber ? Also the Taliban certainly share in the responsibility as they are manning the outer perimeter check points and from what I have read turning back both Afghans and US personnel. Planes are leaving way under capacity ..

Biden says he will get those responsible for the attack.. Well with the two guys with the suicide vest he better bring a dust pan...... and make a call begging the Taliban to step up their efforts at the check points..PLEASE...

I will admit I have never forgotten the end of Vietnam and all the lives that were lost and left during the evacuation of the friendly Vietnamese so I am spring loaded to "pissed off" when I see just how inept and just plain stupid these woke idiots in charge can be ! 

Now we trained and armed many of the Afghan soldiers and are now bringing them to western neighborhoods all around the world.. What could go wrong..?

Quote: STAGE ONE—When Muslims are completely outnumbered and can’t possibly win a physical confrontation with unbelievers, they are to live in peace with non-Muslims and preach a message of tolerance. We see an example of this stage when Muhammad and his followers were a persecuted minority in Mecca. Since the Muslims were entirely outnumbered, the revelations Muhammad received during this stage (e.g. “You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) called for religious tolerance and proclaimed a future punishment (rather than a worldly punishment) for unbelievers.

STAGE TWO—When there are enough Muslims and resources to defend the Islamic community, Muslims are called to engage in defensive Jihad. Thus, when Muhammad had formed alliances with various groups outside Mecca and the Muslim community had become large enough to begin fighting, Muhammad received Qur’an 22:39-40:

"Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them; Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: our Lord is Allah. . . ."

Although Muslims in the West often pretend that Islam only allows defensive fighting, later revelations show otherwise.

STAGE THREE—When Muslims establish a majority and achieve political power in an area, they are commanded to engage in offensive Jihad. Hence, once Mecca and Arabia were under Muhammad’s control, he received the call the fight all unbelievers. In Surah 9:29, we read:

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Notice that this verse doesn’t order Muslims to fight oppressors, but to fight those who don’t believe in Islam (including the “People of the Book”—Jews and Christians). Not surprisingly, we find similar commands in Islam’s most trusted collections of ahadith (traditions containing Muhammad’s teachings).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Here again, the criterion for fighting people is that the people believe something other than Islam. It’s clear, then, that when Muslims rose to power, peaceful verses of the Qur’an were abrogated by verses commanding Muslims to fight people based on their beliefs. Islam’s greatest scholars acknowledge this. For instance, Ibn Kathir (Islam’s greatest commentator on the Qur’an) sums up Stage Three as follows: “Therefore all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the Jizyah, they should be fought till they are killed.”

It looks like the Taliban will have their hands full for a while with the Islamic state/ISIS
Just a few observations, an analysis of Afghanistan, from an armchair in the US:

The Taliban has "strongly condemned" the bombings, but also blamed them on the US  - "they took place in the American area of responsibility, not ours".

Well no shit, Sherlock! ISIS-K ("Islamic State of Iraq and Syria - Khorasan Province") is not going to bomb the shit out of their ideological brethren when there are infidels around to be bombed! That fight will only come later, after us infidels are gone. So of course it happened in the American area, rather than the Taliban area! Now, the 800 pound gorilla in that room that the Taliban is trying to hide under a sheet is this: the bombers had to first get through the Taliban perimeter to even get to the American sector. Clearly, the Taliban allowed them through it.

I don't believe this attack was against the Americans per se, but that the American casualties were just icing on the cake for ISIS-K and the Taliban. I think, instead, that it was a planned and coordinated attack involving both ISIS-K and the Taliban, with the objective of discouraging native Afghans from leaving. If there's a real good chance you're going to get blown up at the exit point, a sizable number of people will just avoid that exit point, and not leave by that route. Creating terror is how terrorism works. Make people afraid to leave, more afraid to try to leave than they are to stay, and fewer will leave.

Power needs a population to preside over, else it is no longer power. They can't afford to allow Afghans to leave with the Americans, because as their "subjects" leave, their power leaves with them. They would have no one left to rule over. That's why all totalitarian regimes prevent the flight of their subjects.

The "K" in ISIS-K stands for Khorasan, and relates to both the area of Khorasan and "the Black Flag from Khorasan" Islamic prophecy. Both the Taliban and ISIS-K, as well as the al Quaeda elements present, are all foreign invaders to Afghanistan, would-be foreign overlords. Afghans have never cottoned to foreign rule.

Once the Americans are gone, we will see Afghanistan fall into the chaos it has always known for the past 40 years or so. Radical Fundamentalist Muslims are a contentious lot, and don't play well with any "power sharing" agreements. Each faction will demand sole power, and start fighting among themselves to solidify that sole power for their own faction. Once the common enemy of America is gone, they will start killing off one another in the bid for sole power. In Afghanistan, even without foreign invaders, that is complicated. Adding in the foreign overlords makes it much, much more complicated.

Right now, all the maps show Afghanistan as a solid mass of Taliban control, all except for Panjshir. That is a very deceptive map. Taliban controls some areas, ISIS-K others, and AQ yet others. Native Afghans still control some areas as well, and the fighting continues to attempt to subdue them, despite this or that province being painted solid red on the map. That's pretty damned tenuous as "control" goes.

Once the Americans leave, all factions will turn on one another, seeking supremacy over all. The Taliban are Pakistani foreigners, ISIS-K are Iraqi and Syrian foreigners, and AQ are Arab foreigners. They all have in common being foreigners, and that is what will temporarily unite the Afghan tribes against the foreigners, while the foreigners are disintigrating as a unified mass, because the Americans are gone that was the force that unified them against the common US enemy. Without common cause, the temporary alliances will dissolve and turn against one another.

Only then will we truly see what parts of Afghanistan the Taliban actually exert control over. I suspect it will look more like the map in early 2001, before the events of 9/11, where the entire northern third of the country, as well as more southern pockets, were under other-than-Taliban control.

Additionally, with the advent of ISIS-K, the Taliban will have other areas, probably to the west ("Khorasan" proper), that are not in their control any more.

Nangarhar province, where Jalalabad, Tora Bora, and the Khyber Pass into Pakistan all are, will likely be a contested area between native Afghans, the Taliban, and ISIS-K, as ISIS-K seeks to expand what is "Khorasan", and attempts to gain control of the Khyber, an important pass into Afghanistan, hence an important point to control for all factions involved.

The Panjshir valley will be contested between native Afghans and the Taliban, and the Taliban will not win there. No one ever has taken the Panjshir from the natives. Ever. Never, in the history of the world.

Kandahar will likely remain in Taliban control. It is where the Pakistani ISI first infiltrated the Taliban into, was their original foothold in Afghanistan, and remains strongly in their grasp.

It will take a while for all the dust to settle and to see who the actual winners are, and the areas they won. The Taliban never did take complete control of Afghanistan before, not even in 7 years of fighting.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Some good news for a change !
https://www.theblaze.com/news/volunteer-...ue-mission
Quote:The mission reached its climax on Wednesday night when the group of volunteer veterans commenced operation "Pineapple Express" — modeled after Harriet Tubman's Underground Railroad — to slowly maneuver Afghan individuals and families through Taliban checkpoints and into U.S. military command.
The mission was underway Thursday when terrorist attacks carried out by ISIS fighters at the Kabul airport left at least 13 U.S. service members and 60 Afghans dead, with hundreds more injured. Some of the task force's members were among the wounded. Yet in spite of the deadly assault, the group pressed on:

Quote:Moving after nightfall in near-pitch black darkness and extremely dangerous conditions, the group said it worked unofficially in tandem with the United States military and U.S. embassy to move people, sometimes one person at a time, or in pairs, but rarely more than a small bunch, inside the wire of the U.S. military-controlled side of Hamid Karzai International Airport.

The effort ... reached a crescendo this week with dozens of covert movements coordinated virtually on Wednesday by more than 50 people in an encrypted chat room, which [Army Lt. Col. Scott Mann] described as a night full of dramatic scenes rivaling a "Jason Bourne" thriller unfolding every 10 minutes.

The small groups of Afghans repeatedly encountered Taliban foot soldiers who they said beat them but never checked identity papers that might have revealed them as operators who spent two decades killing Taliban leadership.
"Dozens of high-risk individuals, families with small children, orphans, and pregnant women, were secretly moved through the streets of Kabul throughout the night and up to just seconds before ISIS detonated a bomb into the huddled mass of Afghans seeking safety and freedom," Mann, a retired Green Beret commander who led the operation, recounted.
"This Herculean effort couldn't have been done without the unofficial heroes inside the airfield who defied their orders to not help beyond the airport perimeter, by wading into sewage canals and pulling in these targeted people who were flashing pineapples on their phones," he added.
What else?
In a move criticized by many, the Pentagon has not permitted uniformed U.S. service members to venture outside of the airport's perimeter to rescue Americans and Afghans seeking U.S. protection. But non-uniformed individuals, including former Navy SEAL Jason Redman, have not faced those same restrictions.
Redman, one of Task Force Pineapple's members, spent Wednesday night shepherding Afghans he knew to safety.
"The whole night was a roller-coaster ride," he recalled. "People were so terrified in that chaotic environment. These people were so exhausted, I kept trying to put myself in their shoes."
Looking back at the effort, however, Redman's sense of pride and accomplishment was tainted by disappointment, especially with the political leaders who allowed the situation to unravel to the point that it did only to, in his opinion, not do enough to resolve it.
According to ABC, he expressed deep frustration "that our own government didn't do this. We did what we should do, as Americans."
Pentagon refused to release the name of " high-profile ISIS targets "   they claim reaper drone "killed" in Afganistan after the Kabul bomb attacks .

Quote:Residents of Jalalabad, the capital of Nangarhar, said they had heard several explosions from an air strike around midnight, though it was not clear they were caused by a U.S. drone. In Jalalabad, community elder Malik Adib said three people were killed and four were wounded in the air strike, adding that he had been summoned by the Taliban investigating the incident.

"Women and children are among the victims,” said Adib, though he did not have information about their identity. The U.S. military statement said: "We know of no civilian casualties."

zerohedge

They just claim that high profile ISIS targets were killed, but dont have anything to prove it tinywondering  Sounds like bs story all .....
(08-29-2021, 07:53 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Pentagon refused to release the name of " high-profile ISIS targets "   they claim reaper drone "killed" in Afganistan after the Kabul bomb attacks .

Quote:Residents of Jalalabad, the capital of Nangarhar, said they had heard several explosions from an air strike around midnight, though it was not clear they were caused by a U.S. drone. In Jalalabad, community elder Malik Adib said three people were killed and four were wounded in the air strike, adding that he had been summoned by the Taliban investigating the incident.

"Women and children are among the victims,” said Adib, though he did not have information about their identity. The U.S. military statement said: "We know of no civilian casualties."

zerohedge

They just claim that high profile ISIS targets were killed, but dont have anything to prove it tinywondering  Sounds like bs story all .....

I completely agree with you, Our Senile, Loser of a President, Biden and his Cross Dressing General are trying to regain credibility with the American People, But I sure as Usual, they are Lying!
(08-29-2021, 04:58 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 07:53 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Pentagon refused to release the name of " high-profile ISIS targets "   they claim reaper drone "killed" in Afganistan after the Kabul bomb attacks .

zerohedge

I completely agree with you, Our Senile, Loser of a President, Biden and his Cross Dressing General are trying to regain credibility with the American People, But I sure as Usual, they are Lying!

Yep..seems so , Joe is so senile he tell all kinds of odd storys daily
@"Kenzo" 
Biden and his Administration are a bunch of Morons.
According to this Article I'm posting, they are Trust The Taliban to give Safe Passage to All Americans and Afghan Workers who want to leave after the 31st, of August.

Okay, I'll ask all of you,,, How Fucking Stupid Is That?
Trusting the Taliban, a Murderess Criminal Organization that Hates others who give Women and Queers freedoms and recognition is like Trusting Hitler to give your Jewish Family a Ticket to Israel. 
Trusting Hitler,,,,, how did that work out for Britain and Russia? JMHO
Quote:Sec. of State Blinken: ‘We’ll Be Looking To’ The Taliban to Guarantee Americans Safe Passage Out of Afghanistan

Yes, you are reading that correctly.

Quote:Secretary of State Antony Blinken appeared on Meet the Press on Sunday to double down on Biden’s ‘knock on wood’ strategy in Afghanistan. Blinken said the U.S. State Department will be “looking to” the Taliban to guarantee safe passage out of the Islamic terrorist state.
What the Hell, does Knock on wood strategy mean?
Quote:“You may have seen that just yesterday, a very senior Taliban official went on television and radio across the country and repeatedly assured people in Afghanistan that they would have the freedom to travel after August 31,” Blinken said.

“He even specifically said, those that work for the Americans and those that want to leave for whatever reason will have that freedom,” he continued.

“Now, of course, we don’t take the Taliban at their word,” he added. “We take them by their deed. And that is what we are going to be looking to.”
Source

Biden, Your STUPID!
You're taking them "By Their Deeds'?
They've already killed people and women and who knows who?
The MSM will not tell us the Truth.
Just My Rant.
(08-29-2021, 06:00 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Kenzo" 
According to this Article I'm posting, they are Trust The Taliban to give Safe Passage to All Americans and Afghan Workers who want to leave after the 31st, of August.

Trusting the Taliban, a Murderess Criminal Organization that Hates others who give Women and Queers freedoms and recognition is like Trusting Hitler to give your Jewish Family a Ticket to Israel. 
Quote:Sec. of State Blinken: ‘We’ll Be Looking To’ The Taliban to Guarantee Americans Safe Passage Out of Afghanistan

Quote:Secretary of State Antony Blinken appeared on Meet the Press on Sunday to double down on Biden’s ‘knock on wood’ strategy in Afghanistan. Blinken said the U.S. State Department will be “looking to” the Taliban to guarantee safe passage out of the Islamic terrorist state.
Quote:“You may have seen that just yesterday, a very senior Taliban official went on television and radio across the country and repeatedly assured people in Afghanistan that they would have the freedom to travel after August 31,” Blinken said.

“He even specifically said, those that work for the Americans and those that want to leave for whatever reason will have that freedom,” he continued.

“Now, of course, we don’t take the Taliban at their word,” he added. “We take them by their deed. And that is what we are going to be looking to.”
Source

Biden, Your STUPID!
Just My Rant.

Biden is making Talibanistan great again ,  look all the weapons ,aircrafts, helicopters etc etc he give them .  

I think It was mistake to abandon Bagram Air Base before everyone are out from country .

China is happy now
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9936]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9937]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He says what many are thinking and feeling

zerohedge

Yup, just like they claimed they killed bin Laden, but never offered any proof of that event, and conveniently "buried him at sea" in the middle of a dark might when no one was looking...

If I have serious doubts that bin Laden was ever really killed, just imagine the degree of reservations I have for THIS tale!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-29-2021, 06:00 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Kenzo" 

Source

Biden, Your STUPID!
Just My Rant.

Well, if we are going to take them at their deeds insead of at their word, we KNOW how that bullshit lie they told there is going to go. The bastards were blocking their own and some of ours from leaving even while we were still there, pointing guns at them - what in the hell would make anyone think that is suddenly going to change now that we are no longer there to point any guns?

Just because they say that they are now going to let folks be free? But yetsterday theey, for some strange reason, just couldn't do that? But now today they will because we are gone?

Idiots. Fucking idiots, all of them.

ETA: BidenHarris just released a statement that said, in part, "the world will hold the Taliban accountable for safe passage." What is this "the world is watching" bullshit? The Taliban doesn't give a damn who watches them execute folks in stadiums until guns are pointed. The Taliban knows the same things we do - namely, that "the world" may be watching, but it will continue standing around with it's finger up it's ass watching, the same as the US will, and DO nary a goddamned thing. The worst they can expect now may be - MAY be - a strongly worded letter from some "UN Undersecretary of Pissing and Moaning when Things Go Wrong".