Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine...
Some people are flipping, doing a 180 turn around where the covid-19 vaccine is concerned. People who have been paying attention and listening to real doctors and scientists who haven't been paid off are concluding that within the next three years, people who have taken the vaccine will be impaired, or dead. 
The Oil and Gas Industry is planning on getting rid of people who have been vaccinated and replacing them with those who haven't been vaccinated. 
Talk about doing a flip-flop!   tinyhuh

I think this may be a good thing. People who are vaccinated can spread/shed the virus to others, so I've heard. It makes me uneasy to go out now because I'm afraid I'll be close to someone who has had the jab. I'm pretty sure I've already had the virus though, so maybe I won't be affected too bad. 

I spoke with a co-worker earlier today. She has been out sick since Monday evening, about 12 hours after getting her second shot.

Everyone in her family got sick back in February except her. She did finally get it in March. She took the vaccine so she would not get grief at work. She said the first shot was not too bad, but the second shot was worse than the virus. She said she feels awful, and her hair is falling out by the hand fulls.

She was always proud of her hair. It was thick, very long, and blonde. She is miserable and depressed. She said the doctor told her she could continue the hair lost for another nine months or so. She says she will be completely bald by then. She is devastated.

I can't tell her I told her not to get the vaccine, and I warned her that the side effects could be harsh. I told her she already had the virus, she did not need the vaccine. She didn't want to make waves, and she feared losing her job. Now she has lost so much more, but she doesn't need for me to tell her that.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-17-2021, 04:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I spoke with a co-worker earlier today. She has been out sick since Monday evening, about 12 hours after getting her second shot.

Everyone in her family got sick back in February except her. She did finally get it in March. She took the vaccine so she would not get grief at work. She said the first shot was not too bad, but the second shot was worse than the virus. She said she feels awful, and her hair is falling out by the hand fulls.

She was always proud of her hair. It was thick, very long, and blonde. She is miserable and depressed. She said the doctor told her she could continue the hair lost for another nine months or so. She says she will be completely bald by then. She is devastated.

I can't tell her I told her not to get the vaccine, and I warned her that the side effects could be harsh. I told her she already had the virus, she did not need the vaccine. She didn't want to make waves, and she feared losing her job. Now she has lost so much more, but she doesn't need for me to tell her that.

That is a terrible situation your friend/co-worker is going through, one wonders if such side-effects will be displayed
in the legacy media in the same manner they extolled the drug that's caused this kind of damage.

It seems we've strayed so far from the common sense we used to take for granted, if you've had the flu, any vaccine is
a waste -as your immune-system has already generated the tools to combat the virus... and this is solely based on IF you
contract it again!

I know such prudence cannot be used to counter the looks of distrust at work and to go-along-to-get-along, many resign
themselves to the easy-going 'medical-political' rhetoric to persuade themselves to taking the needle. But it's certainly an
indicator of how brainwashed we've all become when such poor reasoning is suggested by those we're supposed to trust.

My heart goes out to your friend.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
We were in close contact with majority vaccinated people for 10 days and a handful of unvaccinated as well. So far none of us have felt any signs of illness. There was much hugging, kissing, even sharing of food, drinks, etc. among all. No masks, no social distancing.

If any of us unvaxxed become ill or have strange symptoms I will report back, but so far so good.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(06-17-2021, 03:27 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: We were in close contact with majority vaccinated people for 10 days and a handful of unvaccinated as well. So far none of us have felt any signs of illness. There was much hugging, kissing, even sharing of food, drinks, etc. among all. No masks, no social distancing.

If any of us unvaxxed become ill or have strange symptoms I will report back, but so far so good.

@"GeauxHomeLittleD" that's good news. 
Spirit Scribe is the only "real" friend I have left (excluding online friends). We like to go riding through the mountains in the summer/fall, so I really hope I don't have to avoid her. Also, some of my family have been vaccinated, so that would be a real bummer, but I only see them once a year, so... 
They live out of state.
(06-17-2021, 03:27 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: We were in close contact with majority vaccinated people for 10 days and a handful of unvaccinated as well. So far none of us have felt any signs of illness. There was much hugging, kissing, even sharing of food, drinks, etc. among all. No masks, no social distancing.

We gave up social distancing after around the first 45 days. About the time we realized the curve had no intention of being flattened, and an agenda was in play.

DeSantis signed a bill on May 3rd that suspended local COVID emergency orders. The bill does not officially go into effect until July 1st, but a lot of people ditched their masks right away. One of the local churches made mask optional the first Sunday in June, and most folk around here, in the rural areas, have gone back to normal.

We are about 50/50 as far as the vaccinations go. Masks. No masks. Vaccines. No vaccines. The numbers will change depending on the zip code. I have not seen or heard of any blow back in either direction and no increases in illness or death has been reported.

It really feels like normal in my community. So much so, that seeing someone wearing a mask, when no one else is wearing one, seems a little off. Unless you are in the part of town where they are still wearing masks, then you are the one that is the odd person out. I was there earlier this week and I felt uncomfortable for quite a while. Until I realized that no one acted as if they noticed, and seemed not to care.

I think it is time to put it all behind us. The quicker we accept that whatever is going on with COVID, we really have not impacted it, as much as it has impacted us, and only because we let it. Time to let COVID retire. There will be enough other triggering and divisive issues on the menu to pick from. They will always provide something to keep us engaged, angry, and divided, if for nothing else, but for entertainment.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-17-2021, 04:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I spoke with a co-worker earlier today. She has been out sick since Monday evening, about 12 hours after getting her second shot.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, that is sad, but you tried to warn her.

Quote:Charlotte, NC — The number of vaccine-related deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), maintained by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), showed a jump of 723 new deaths over a week in its latest data dump on June 11, but the push by the corporate media and politicians to submit to the experimental COVID-19 shots remain strong.

The VAERS report showed 5,888 dead through June 4, up from 5,165 deaths the previous week. The number of recorded deaths since the emergency approval of the COVID-19 shots now total more than the number of deaths recorded over the previous 29 years combined for all vaccines.

Additionally, there are 329,021 injuries reported including 43,892 emergency room visits, 19,587 hospitalizations, 5,884 life-threatening cases and 4,538 permanently disabled.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Continued from the above post.
Quote:Depopulation and the mRNA Vaccine
The New York Times Predicts Massive Population Reduction

Is this True,,, I for-one believe it is.

Quote:Is it all true? It remains to be verified. Omission?

At no time does the article mention the eugenist nature of deliberate population reduction, in connection with the covid plandemic, the coerced and by many accounts poisonous – vaccination campaign, with a non-vaccine, but instead a novel, totally untested mRNA-type “gene therapy” which the US CDC has allowed to be applied as an “emergency measure” in these dire circumstances of a pandemic, that actually lacks all characteristics of a pandemic, but has to be pumped up to make it appear as a pandemic – with literally almost all deaths appearing from whatever causes – even car accidents – can be – and “must” be categorized as covid deaths.

In the US, hospitals get paid US$ 13,000 for every covid-diagnosed patient and US$ 39,000 for every “covid-patient” put on a ventilator.
Earlier this year, doctors in NY have come to the conclusion that more than 80% off ventilator patients do not survive the ventilator. See this.

But, be that as it may – the current “loosening-up” of covid restrictions that the US and many European countries are experiencing, is bringing out happiness, smiles, festive thinking and cheerful feeling by the population – in the firm hope the plandemic is over.
This may be just a ruse and prelude to much worse to come. Hopefully this suspicion is wrong.

While there is no concrete evidence, there is this uneasy feeling that with the later northern-hemisphere fall approaching, we will be hit by a “new” lab-made “variant” – much stronger, that requires more and more oppressive, dictatorial government measures, more coerced vaxxing with gene-therapy that could affect mankind’s neurological system. (For further details see Pfizer Vaccine Confirmed to Cause Neurodegenerative Diseases: Study)

The NYT goes through great lengths trying to explain why the world population goes into recess and outright decline, without ever mentioning covid and its nefarious deadly agenda.
Quote:“Though some countries continue to see their populations grow, especially in Africa, fertility rates are falling nearly everywhere else. Demographers now predict that by the latter half of the century or possibly earlier, the global population will enter a sustained decline for the first time.”
Why would the fertility rate suddenly go down in “developed” countries? Because people realize that to save the planet, the world needs fewer, much fewer “eaters” and consumers? – Or  rather does it have something to do with the widely coerced false covid “vaccines”? – see Dr. Mercola’s video below.

Isn’t this precisely what the Gates-Rockefellers-Kissinger et al clan has in mind?

Is that why the mRNA-type injections – CDC’s emergency approval as “gene-therapy” – include anti-fertility and sterilization components?

And – can you imagine – CDC has recently recommended giving this unproven, untested “gene-therapy injection to pregnant women, when never before and under no circumstances pregnant women should be administered untested “experimental” medication.
In fact, the abortion rate of pregnant women receiving the mRNA-type inoculation is as high as 30% – probably considerably higher if unreported cases are taken into account. Listen to Dr. Joseph Mercola.

There is the general notion that covid is not about health or immunity, but rather about depopulating the world; an eugenist agenda, if you will. Mike Whitney expresses a clear view in which direction this unnecessary covid vaccination drive is going. It has nothing to do with health protection of the people.
To the contrary. It is about depopulation. These two quotes say it all.

“There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic…  You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with an [experimental] vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.” Dr. Mike Yeadon PhD, Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory Disease.  

“What we know about coronavirus from 30 years of experience is that a coronavirus vaccine has a unique peculiarity, which is any attempt at making the vaccine has resulted in the creation of a class of antibodies that actually make vaccinated people sicker when they ultimately suffer exposure to the wild virus.”  Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
The NYT is quoting Frank Swiaczny, a German demographer who was chief of population trends and analysis for the United Nations until last year:
Quote:“A paradigm shift is necessary. Countries need to learn to live with and adapt to [a population] decline.”
To enhance this paradigm shift – and to make it appear – and convince you, the reader, that this is a normal unstoppable phenomenon, the NYT predicts, or rather scares you, by speculating / anticipating,
Quote:“The ramifications and responses have already begun to appear, especially in East Asia and Europe. From Hungary to China, from Sweden to Japan, governments are struggling to balance the demands of a swelling older cohort with the needs of young people whose most intimate decisions about childbearing are being shaped by factors both positive (more work opportunities for women) and negative (persistent gender inequality and high living costs).”
We know this is a false pretense, and is a totally manufactured argument to make you look the other way, when within two to three years you may see massive dying of people way below the average statistical life expectancy.

Read the rest of the article Here: Source  if you're Brave Enough!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Sad state of affairs. I hope your friend feels better soon.
(06-17-2021, 12:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Some people are flipping, doing a 180 turn around where the covid-19 vaccine is concerned. People who have been paying attention and listening to real doctors and scientists who haven't been paid off are concluding that within the next three years, people who have taken the vaccine will be impaired, or dead. 
The Oil and Gas Industry is planning on getting rid of people who have been vaccinated and replacing them with those who haven't been vaccinated. 
Talk about doing a flip-flop!   tinyhuh

I think this may be a good thing. People who are vaccinated can spread/shed the virus to others, so I've heard. It makes me uneasy to go out now because I'm afraid I'll be close to someone who has had the jab. I'm pretty sure I've already had the virus though, so maybe I won't be affected too bad. 

I watched a video on the Dan Bongino show. I can't find it at the moment. 

The short version is SARS and MERS are both coronaviruses. They traveled from a bat to another mammal and then to humans. But they did it poorly. While tragic, the number of people who died from those diseases was tiny on a world wide scale. Then C19 comes along, same family of viruses, and it can hop from human to human in a scarily effective manner. It shoots across the planet in a matter of weeks. 

Now it is looking like it came from a lab. If so, it's ability to spread is not natural. It was designed because naturally the ability is not there. 

Warning, tin foil hat speculation follows:

If whoever designed the virus needed a test to see how well it can transmit, they got it. 

If whoever financed this virus wanted to send a message, they did so.

The lethality? We already know how C19 deaths have been counted. A dry run? 

Double Warning, tin foil hat speculation further out on a limb follows:

The vaccine is more harmful than the disease by some metrics yet the propaganda and social engineering have been going full tilt. That worries me.

Now you have a big industry already planning for the worst "just in case". If they did not take it seriously, why would they bother? Time is money to them. They would not mess around unless they felt it had merit.
The guy on the left is the doctor who invented mRNA vaccine technology. He may know a thing or two about the subject. Even he agrees there is a problem. 

(06-18-2021, 03:47 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: The guy on the left is the doctor who invented mRNA vaccine technology. He may know a thing or two about the subject. Even he agrees there is a problem. 

@"ABNARTY",  very good information. I posted it on FB, and of course the 'fact checkers' had to weigh in. I get so frustrated with that place! I try to share there because that's where most of the 'asleep' dwell.
If you take some time away from the propaganda around the Coof... catching a glimpse of the forced narrative
can bring you to tears. Tears of laughter!

Quote:UK Covid infections rise as Delta variant dominates

'UK coronavirus infections have risen slightly in the last week, with an estimated 119,000 people -up from 110,000
-now positive for the virus. The Office for National Statistics figures, up to 12 June, suggest one in every 540 people
is infected...'

When dealing with this kind of silly stuff -especially in the UK, think about how these calculations are acquired.
Who rings the Office for National Statistics to tell them they feel a bit shivery? How does an app on your cell phone
contact the ONS and sneakily whisper that you're contemplating going to pub and ignoring the virus that a phone
program can somehow can diagnose a disease?

So we're talking about informed guessing. Ignoring the media's need to convince the reader that the Office for National
Statistics is some kind authority on facts. The manner that they collect the date is defined as thus:

Methodology
statistical design and infrastructure, survey and sample design, data linkage, estimation, disclosure control,
time series, index numbers, data editing, imputation for missing data, census methodology, the management
and measurement of quality and harmonisation.

WTF?!!

Then we have the BBC's manner of writing, a selected choice words that leans towards a preferred agenda.
Don't believe me...? Look at this below.

Quote:'...The more infectious Delta variant accounts for almost all of the cases, says Public Health England.
There is some regional variation in infection rates, however, and some good news on vaccine efficacy.
North-west England had the highest proportion of people of any region in England likely to test positive for coronavirus
in the week to June 12 - around one in 180.

Eastern England had the lowest estimate - around one in 2,480...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9506]

Adhering to the scheme of division, the publically-funded broadcaster continues to ramp-up their hatred of the people
who voted to leave the European Union by hinting that England isn't doing as well as other countries of the United Kingdom.

Quote:'The trend is "uncertain" in Scotland and Northern Ireland, says the ONS, while in Wales the latest estimate is one in 1,500
people infected - down from one in 1,300 in the previous week - although first minister Mark Drakeford says a third wave
of Covid is under way linked to the Delta variant...'

However, Big Pharma cannot be excluded and must always be portrayed in a decent light.

Quote:Vaccines are working well against Delta
According to latest data from PHE, a single dose of vaccine reduces a person's chances of catching coronavirus and needing
hospital treatment by about 75%, even with Delta circulating in the UK. And among people who had received the recommended
two doses, the chances of catching and being hospitalised by coronavirus was reduced by more than 90%.

Of 806 people infected with the Delta variant who ended up hospital in England between 1 February and 14 June 2021:

527 (65%) people were unvaccinated
135 (17%) were more than 21 days after their first dose of vaccine
84 (10%) were more than 14 days after their second dose

As of 14 June, there have been 73 deaths in England of people who were confirmed as having the Delta variant and who
died within 28 days of a positive test, and of these:

34 (47%) were unvaccinated
10 (14%) were more than 21 days after their first dose of vaccine
26 (36%) were more than 14 days after their second dose

So ignoring the fact that no cause of death is given, the BBC notes that 73 people died, 34 of them were unvaccinated and ergo,
cannot be put under heading of dying within 28 days of a positive test. The 36 (10 & 26) died and had taken the jab.
What would a normal person take from the above piece?!!

But the oldies are no longer trending and the young can be conned into having jab because they need the nightlife and holidays.
And so the BBC displays....

Quote:Infections highest in younger adults
The ONS data also gives the age ranges for people infected in England, based on household testing.
Rates are low and stable among adults over the age of 35 but are rising among younger adults and older teens.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9507]

Meanwhile, the latest R number for the UK is between 1.2 and 1.4. It means that, on average, every 10 people infected will infect
between 12 and 14 other people. There have been a further 10,476 cases of Covid in the UK, latest daily government figures show.
Another 11 deaths within 28 days of a positive test have also been announced. Last Friday there were 7,439 cases and six deaths.
Archived BBC Article:

'Every 10 people infected will infect between 12 and 14 other people'... and the mainstream media say they're not shovelling fear-porn?!!
Give me a break. By the way, look at the two graphs, almost mirror-images! ONS must have some 'data' on this!

(The rest of the article is about how to book your jab, another example of doing what they're told!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-18-2021, 07:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 03:47 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: The guy on the left is the doctor who invented mRNA vaccine technology. He may know a thing or two about the subject. Even he agrees there is a problem. 

@"ABNARTY",  very good information. I posted it on FB, and of course the 'fact checkers' had to weigh in. I get so frustrated with that place! I try to share there because that's where most of the 'asleep' dwell.

Facebook fact checkers  tinywondering 

There's an oxymoron. Are they going to correct the man who invented the technology? Phd's and engineers working on the problem everyday? Please....

I salute your effort on FB as I have given up on that forum. I keep up with friends and family there and that's it. The "hide all from..." gets a workout from me. To be clear, I do not block my peeps, just wherever or whomever they are getting BS from. 

They are all adults and if they can't smell what's cooking, nothing I say will change their mind. I still care about them though. Weird world.
(06-18-2021, 10:37 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:

Just grabbing this one to go into a quote box because the first one you posted got nuked by someone, but it's still working in my post below yours. 

Good videos. The guy on the right seems like he wants to do all the talking and it's taking all his control to not butt in and take over the conversation.   tinylaughing
(06-19-2021, 01:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 10:37 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:

Just grabbing this one to go into a quote box because the first one you posted got nuked by someone, but it's still working in my post below yours. 

Good videos. The guy on the right seems like he wants to do all the talking and it's taking all his control to not butt in and take over the conversation.   tinylaughing

He does seem to have an issue with that. The other two are being very good about it. I would have a hard time not telling him to back off.
I realize those who have had the shot do not want to hear this. Those who have not had the shot might be interested. Yesterday after a very hot golf game one of the guys I was playing with told the story of his father-in-law. The guy was/is 62, strong as an ox, (rainy season and rice planting is being done) and 6 days ago got the Chinese Covid shot. 3 days later he is in ICU.. He is still in the hospital.

One of my long time Caddies I had not seen at the golf course for a while so I called her to see if she was "Still Alive ?" Come to find out she too (I think she is 36 years old ) got the Chinese vaccination. She said for almost a week she could not control her body or even walk properly. She could stay upright if she walked after a few days like a Duck by holding onto friends or furniture. She is much better now but still no strength in the arm she got the shot in. Yes she let the Doctor know as she had to go to the hospital several times.. That was 3 weeks ago when she got the shot.

One of my friends in Australia got the Astra zenec Vaccine and within 3 days broke out in a red rash that was painful. The good news is the doctors gave him some lotion which helped greatly and he says he is OK now but hesitant about the second shot..

I realize I am just a screen name on a web site so take what I have written however you want. I figure it is a civic duty to report first/second hand what I have been told. If you have had the vaccine and have not had any bad side effects or grown a 3d nipple good for you. There are others not quite so fortunate.
https://rense.com/general96/spike-protein-effects.php
Quote:Back to...

[Image: returntestdouble.jpg]
GET VISIBLE! Advertise Here. Find Out More

[Image: 00-homozon.jpg]

A Full Body Cellular Oxygen Detox
[/url]
[Image: stem-cells7.jpg]

[url=http://healthchoicesnow.com]

[Image: ALT-NEWS.jpg]
    Share Our Stories! - Click Here
More Lives Shattered By Spike Protein Kill Shots
The Vax 'Side Effects' Are Horrific And Life-Destroying
Genocide Is Well Underway - Whether Slow Or Fast

Compiled From Social Media
6-17-21

[Image: 01.png]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: 04.png]

[Image: 05.png]

[Image: 06.png]

[Image: 07.png]

[Image: 08.png]

[Image: 09.png]

[Image: 10.png]

[Image: 11.png]

[Image: 12.png]

[Image: 13.png]

[Image: 14.png]

[Image: 15.png]

[Image: 16.png]

[Image: 17.png]

[Image: 18.png]

[Image: 19.png]

[Image: 20.png]

[Image: 21.png]

[Image: 22.png]

[Image: 23.png]

[Image: 24.png]

[Image: 25.png]

[Image: 26.png]

[Image: 27.jpg]

[Image: 28.png]

[Image: 29.png]

[Image: 30.png]

[Image: 31.png]

[Image: 32.png]

[Image: 33.png]

[Image: 34.png]

[Image: 35.png]

[Image: 36.png]

[Image: 37.png]

[Image: 38.jpg]

[Image: 39.png]

[Image: 40.png]

[Image: 41.png]

[Image: 42.png]

[Image: 43.png]

[Image: 44.png]

[Image: 45.png]

[Image: 46.png]

Being hyper-critical (just to prove a point), even if only a couple of these messages above are accurate and true,
the lack of interest from the legacy media is startling considering how they can fret over the little spats in the
political world.

It's obvious that these injections cause the body to react in many different ways and indicates that not all the
supposed trials have been carried out and fully researched. It also shows that due to the different effects this
Covid-19 virus can have on people, the so-called 'game-changer' vaccine is doing the same.

Time was when the public were told -for flu seasons, those who chose a vaccination were given a milder-version
of that particular flu. Now it seems the current solution carries side-effects that have no connection to what a flu
virus would do.

There'll be a day when the truth will be revealed and I personally believe -if all the hidden information is offered-up,
the reasons for this global panic will show the masses how they've been abused for capital gain and further social
control.

It will fail, because just like the multitude of symptoms displayed in Sky's posting above, the masses consist of
individuals. Many minds with many different ways of getting to the truth.
But when focused on one goal... this number far-outweighs the few who are involved in this financial rip-off.

It's just sad that they've resorted to death and deliberate torture.
tinyok