Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alien Encounters
I used to watch Open Minds, with Regina Meredith as host, when I was subscribed to GAIA TV. Her shows were some of the best; she brought in fascinating guests every week. 

I couldn't share the shows at the time because you needed a subscription to watch. But recently UAMN TV has been showing lots of her past shows on You Tube. 

I found this one with guest, Paola Harris, who talks about her past in-depth research into alien encounters, AND she brought pictures! These photos were taken with a Polaroid camera back before digital cameras and photo shoppe were a thing. Heck, computers weren't even in any households then. 

Take a watch. It's only 30 minutes long, and I think you'll enjoy it very much.

I remember us having discussions about some of these sightings here on RN. Let me know what you think after watching this show. 

Quote:Paola Harris shares intricate details from several cases she has investigated involving people who have had direct encounters with extraterrestrial beings, and she brings along photos as proof. Her thorough investigation into matters such as Valiant Thor, George Adamski, Glenn Steckling and the Amicizia case, has resulted in a large body of evidence, including photographic images of otherworldly beings and their spacecraft.

The DNA harvesting program ended in 1994???

And here I thought I was up on my UFO stuff. Lo and behold the aliens stopped DNA collection in 1994. Never heard about this before. Maybe their funding ran out? 

I like the video.
DOLAN AT HIS BEST IMO