Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Covid for Profit
This is a very short yet intriguing video, only a little over 7 minutes in length. It lays out the reasons WHY nobody has ever actually seen an isolated sample of Covid.... It is patent protected!

"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
And once you get the world in panic mode over a man-made virus that was released intentionally, you hook up with Bill Gates. The evil entity who said, "Vaccines are a phenomenal profit maker".

Bill Gates: Vaccines Are ‘Phenomenal’ Profit Makers

We need to go get Fauci and Bill Gates, and their buddies, and string them up to the highest tree!
Wow! I did not know all that stuff. It makes a lot of sense. 

Pathogen to profit. Then I started thinking about all the pharmaceutical commercials on the MSM. This is maybe just the next step. Instead of just the commercials being the commercials, now the "news" in between the commercials is a reality-show infomercial. 

The worst part is some people actually died from this thing. And the CDC did not give a s***.
(05-20-2021, 03:15 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Wow! I did not know all that stuff. It makes a lot of sense. 

Pathogen to profit. Then I started thinking about all the pharmaceutical commercials on the MSM. This is maybe just the next step. Instead of just the commercials being the commercials, now the "news" in between the commercials is a reality-show infomercial. 

The worst part is some people actually died from this thing. And the CDC did not give a s***.

I fought for years, trying to get the pharmaceutical companies and the government to assist with getting life saving medications to people that needed them, but the ridiculous cost of the medications, made it impossible for so many of my patients to avoid them. They didn't give a damn then, and they don't give a damn now.

So I know damn well, any time pharmaceutical companies, or the government, is supposedly giving anything away for the betterment of the poor or disenfranchised, you had better follow the money. The government doesn't give a damn about you, unless you are making triple digit donations to their campaigns.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-20-2021, 03:36 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 03:15 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Wow! I did not know all that stuff. It makes a lot of sense. 

I fought for years, trying to get the pharmaceutical companies and the government to assist with getting life saving medications to people that needed them, but the ridiculous cost of the medications, made it impossible for so many of my patients to avoid them. They didn't give a damn then, and they don't give a damn now.

So I know damn well, any time pharmaceutical companies, or the government, is supposedly giving anything away for the betterment of the poor or disenfranchised, you had better follow the money. The government doesn't give a damn about you, unless you are making triple digit donations to their campaigns.

I am with you on this.