Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Paranormal World of Australia
@Bally002
My husband and I are subscribed to a couple that investigate Hunted areas in your Home Country.
It is Fascinating the Barren looking location you have there and the big Spiders and Centipedes and stuff.
I'll past a Video Of Theirs and if you find time, maybe you know some back history to these places.
Thank You.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thank you, I'll certainly look at these later tonight.  Just going on 5.30pm here now.

Kind regards,

Bally minusculebeercheers
(05-11-2021, 05:23 AM)guohua Wrote: @Bally002
My husband and I are subscribed to a couple that investigate Hunted areas in your Home Country.
It is Fascinating the Barren looking location you have there and the big Spiders and Centipedes and stuff.
I'll past a Video Of Theirs and if you find time, maybe you know some back history to these places.
Thank You.

First I have ever seen of this duo.  While I have travelled to and through South Australia several times I am not familiar with the locations videoed.

Hutch622 would be the go to person in those locations as he lives about that way.  

I have visited some spooky places in Central Australia. western New South Wales in in the spiritual 'Top End'.

Cheers for the Vids,

Bally :)
@"Bally002"  Thank You, Australia is a Big Country with some very ancient and mysterious places. 

@"hutch622"  I'm told you're the one to ask about these Hunted Places.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]