Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Normal
Guy started to check people with lint roller, and from this short clip it look like no one questioned a thing tinybigeyes

@philthese

Is this where people are allready ? Do not think , YOU will obey...Dont ask stubid questions ..YOU must submit yourself to lint roller check up when someone ask.
At least they have lint-free arm pits now.
(02-27-2021, 03:47 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: At least they have lint-free arm pits now.

Yes , it gives feeling of security for the mind . I wonder do we see people walking in the streets with full hazmat suits 5 year from now tinyhuh
If it's not three masks, it's this now?!  (Gawd-damn capitalist-flu!!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-26-2021, 02:26 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Is this where people are allready ? Do not think , YOU will obey...Dont ask stubid questions ..YOU must submit yourself to lint roller check up when someone ask.

and the sheeple say, baaaa baaaa

most people pay no attention to detail.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(02-27-2021, 04:41 PM)BIAD Wrote: If it's not three masks, it's this now?!  (Gawd-damn capitalist-flu!!)

Or new face shield 

New face shield
(02-27-2021, 04:44 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 02:26 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Is this where people are allready ? Do not think , YOU will obey...Dont ask stubid questions ..YOU must submit yourself to lint roller check up when someone ask.

and the sheeple say, baaaa baaaa

most people pay no attention to detail.

Yep, and it's getting rather silly.
Apparently CCP officials have required U.S. embassy personnel to submit to anal swabs.

I wonder what the command is for that.

DISPLAY BUTT!  ??   tinysurprised 

Sick, sick world and it ain't sick with COVID.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

This was meant as a joke, right?   tinybighuh

Then again, it's so stupid, it's almost believable; the new world we live in is totally crazy!
No joke, unless I was deceived by what I read.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-appl...11581.html

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-27-2021, 06:39 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: No joke, unless I was deceived by what I read.

Cheers

I was talking about the dust roller.  I saw that article about the butt swabs yesterday. I left that one alone. 

Sigh...    tinybighuh
(02-27-2021, 06:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 06:39 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: No joke, unless I was deceived by what I read.

Cheers

I was talking about the dust roller.  I saw that article about the butt swabs yesterday. I left that one alone. 

Sigh...    tinybighuh

I dont have more info about the dust roller, but im afraid that people really 
have entered  new level of sheep mentality.
(02-27-2021, 05:14 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Apparently CCP officials have required U.S. embassy personnel to submit to anal swabs.

Cheers

Whatever happened to diplomatic immunity?

I'm pretty sure my first question would have been "Do you really think you've got enough people there to pin me? Without getting them all bent up and damaged I mean? Better think again, then, if you are thinking that..."

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

If the person who required the lint roller treatment was testing random samples for a study about the viability of the virus lingering on the clothes of the public, then I say sure. Otherwise, I might consent just so I can go purchase a lint roller and a spray can of Lysol to one up them them with the same treatment on the way out.
I remembered when I arrived in hospital for my treatment, I was shown my bed, then a nurse arrived with a to take a swab, so I opened my mouth, the nurse looked at me and slowly shock her head. God I felt like a fool
(02-27-2021, 05:14 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Apparently CCP officials have required U.S. embassy personnel to submit to anal swabs.

Cheers

It was for the "Silent but Deadly" version of the virus.

tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln