Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Magazine Article, My Thoughts. It Isn't What it Seems.
So I just posted this on TOS and I would like to put it out there for our lovable Rogues to read and hopefully posit your thoughts about my thoughts.

I hope this is well received and please don't hesitate to tell me what you think even if it is critical.

First of all the link: https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

I think that this is a Cover Story for the Dems' "Win"...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 00:38

link  edit   quote   reply
So I double posted, I may as well use this opportunity to expand 0n my previous post. 

I think that the election was rigged through Dominion voting machines in swing States. 

They know they rigged it and they know that we know they rigged it. 

This cover story is a way for them to admit that they rigged an election without actually admitting how they rigged it. 

I can now see why the MSM were almost advertising the censorship campaigns and celebrating their success... 

It's because they wanted everyone to see how the Dems and the Left in general were engineering their most celebrated "Win" against the Evil Orange Man. 

I call BS. 

They rigged it through the machines and this Time Cover Story, as dastardly as it sounds, is just Smoke and Mirrors for the horrifying Truth that the American people just got hosed by a dictatorial regime. 

edit on 922021 by Wide-Eyes because: DP and Gremlins. It was messy.
Yes, Yes, yes I am Positive they knew the election was rigged in their favor, 
They Hated the Fact that a None Lifetime Politician was elected in 2016, President Trump learned all their Dirty Secrets and They HATE That!
President Trump Cared about America and the American People, Not His or his Families Pocket Book/Bank Account.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(I posted the full article in this thread: Time.Com Tells You How The Election Steal Succeeded. The True Conspiracy.)

After posting this when it first broke, a wee-small voice in my head me asked politely to not rush in.

Why...? Because it's an admission and an actual example of what the article is claiming. Distraction.
No razzamatazz... low turn-out at rallies... stuttering defence at Trump's attacks and retracted promises
to cater for certain factions that favoured him.

Don't get me wrong, it's immoral and reflects a view of The Sniffer and Heels-Up that they don't have
a problem with sneakiness and low-behaviour to obtain their goals. Not exactly something that resembles
gravitas.

But what if it's the "I admit I broke into the car and took it, but I never resprayed it and sold it on"?

Remember, there are claims that state the voting machines did have access to the internet, did send
the results overseas and did alter the outcome outside of the US.
If true, it wasn't some quiet kids bussing the homeless to an election booth or handing out vouchers
for a vote-for-Biden promise, it would be something bigger.

If other countries were involved in assisting a preferred leader of the USA, there's a word for that and
such activity doesn't warrant just a nasty-worded letter.

So... what would you say to quieten the dissenting voices? You merely stole the car and for heavens
sake, don't look any further.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yes, BIAD posted this in another thread. Some discussion about it there. 
I hope people will read it and share far and wide before the truth is lost in their narrative. 

This was written to make future generations look back and read this and think the democrats saved us from a dictator and lord knows what. We MUST tell our children and grandchildren what really happened. Don't let them control the history books.
(02-09-2021, 09:24 PM)BIAD Wrote: (I posted the full article in this thread: Time.Com Tells You How The Election Steal Succeeded. The True Conspiracy.)

After posting this when it first broke, a wee-small voice in my head me asked politely to not rush in.

Why...? Because it's an admission and an actual example of what the article is claiming. Distraction.
No razzamatazz... low turn-out at rallies... stuttering defence at Trump's attacks and retracted promises
to cater for certain factions that favoured him.

Don't get me wrong, it's immoral and reflects a view of The Sniffer and Heels-Up that they don't have
a problem with sneakiness and low-behaviour to obtain their goals. Not exactly something that resembles
gravitas.

But what if it's the "I admit I broke into the car and took it, but I never resprayed it and sold it on"?

Remember, there are claims that state the voting machines did have access to the internet, did send
the results overseas and did alter the outcome outside of the US.
If true, it wasn't some quiet kids bussing the homeless to an election booth or handing out vouchers
for a vote-for-Biden promise, it would be something bigger.

If other countries were involved in assisting a preferred leader of the USA, there's a word for that and
such activity doesn't warrant just a nasty-worded letter.

So... what would you say to quieten the dissenting voices? You merely stole the car and for heavens
sake, don't look any further.
tinywondering
I respect your view and can't rule it out but the evidence after the fact suggests otherwise.

DC is like Area 51 right now.

There are self aware criminals in the White House right now and I think you give them too much credit.

With respect.  minusculebeercheers
(02-09-2021, 09:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, BIAD posted this in another thread. Some discussion about it there. 
I hope people will read it and share far and wide before the truth is lost in their narrative. 

This was written to make future generations look back and read this and think the democrats saved us from a dictator and lord knows what. We MUST tell our children and grandchildren what really happened. Don't let them control the history books.

I will make sure I read through @"BIAD" 's thread.

I'm sorry this has already been discussed but please don't scrub it.

I seldom post threads and this is important to me because I have spotted an angle that I haven't seen anyone else notice.

I digress. 

It's imperative that the people don't forget what has happened over the last 12 months.

It's like watching the fall of Rome in real time.
(02-09-2021, 09:56 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: I respect your view and can't rule it out but the evidence after the fact suggests otherwise.

DC is like Area 51 right now.

There are self aware criminals in the White House right now and I think you give them too much credit.

With respect.  minusculebeercheers

You could well be right and everything points that way. In fact, I'd prefer your suggestion.
It's just the optics of the election looked like a Trump walk-in-the park and yet, here we are with
Sleepy Joe!

But I'm sure there's more to come.
minusculethinking
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
You know, I've seen a lot of giddy Democrats and leftists pointing at this article and saying "see? The election was all on the up and up!" But when I read the article, that is not what I read. I read that they were so scared that they felt the election could not be done honestly, and so were willing to go to any underhanded lengths to win it.

The fact remains, whether it stopped at what the article claims (which I do not believe, not even for an instant) or whether it went all the way into vote theft territory, they did not "win" honestly, and they had an overarching terror that BidenHarris could not, in any universe, win against the proven leadership ability of Trump. So, they were willing to "win by any means, but win we must, because Orange Man Bad". They did not run FOR anything, only AGAINST Trump, and that was a losing proposition from the start.

I personally think they should have picked a viable candidate, and won the old fashioned way, but the Democrats, and Leftists in general, cannot produce a winning candidate in the modern day if the vote is honest. They do not have a viable platform for growth or making the world a better place... so, whatever candidate they put forth, if that candidate adheres to their platform, that candidate is doomed.

Unless they can buy or steal an election, they cannot win. In the marketplace of ideas, they are bankrupt.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-10-2021, 12:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: You know, I've seen a lot of giddy Democrats and leftists pointing at this article and saying "see? The election was all on the up and up!" But when I read the article, that is not what I read. I read that they were so scared that they felt the election could not be done honestly, and so were willing to go to any underhanded lengths to win it.

The fact remains, whether it stopped at what the article claims (which I do not believe, not even for an instant) or whether it went all the way into vote theft territory, they did not "win" honestly, and they had an overarching terror that BidenHarris could not, in any universe, win against the proven leadership ability of Trump. So, they were willing to "win by any means, but win we must, because Orange Man Bad". They did not run FOR anything, only AGAINST Trump, and that was a losing proposition from the start.

I personally think they should have picked a viable candidate, and won the old fashioned way, but the Democrats, and Leftists in general, cannot produce a winning candidate in the modern day if the vote is honest. They do not have a viable platform for growth or making the world a better place... so, whatever candidate they put forth, if that candidate adheres to their platform, that candidate is doomed.

Unless they can buy or steal an election, they cannot win. In the marketplace of ideas, they are bankrupt.

They needed a puppet.

A proper puppet.

Almost 50 years of achieving nothing for mankind, what's a few more.

I can't wait for Kamillion.

Shit's gonna get real.

But then I feel bad because I'm stuck in the UK and I can't help you guys.

Please stay vigilant against the enemies within.
(02-10-2021, 02:03 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: They needed a puppet.

A proper puppet.

Almost 50 years of achieving nothing for mankind, what's a few more.

I can't wait for Kamillion.

Shit's gonna get real.

But then I feel bad because I'm stuck in the UK and I can't help you guys.

Please stay vigilant against the enemies within.

You can help. You don't have to be here to do it. When Uncle Vlad starts sending arms and ammo shipments to the freedom fighters because Uncle Joe Or Aunty Kammie pissed him off one time to many, don't look at the containers too closely. Just go for a coffee break while they're crossing your patch - every little bit helps!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I posted over on BIAD's thread but I will here too after further reflection. 

I am in the "not-how-the-Framers-intended-an-election-should-go" camp. The Time articles simply tell the tale. It's like they are proud of it and want their revisionism chiseled into posterity as The Little Marxists Who Could. Brave warriors all, who brought down the Orange Ogre and put the Princess back on the throne. 

At this point, no form of evidence will make a difference. It didn't matter with Russian collusion, SCOTUS nominations, the Summer of Love, and now the election. I need to work on getting over that. Those who see it, see it clear as day. Those who don't? Won't. Ever. So why get mad? 

Lately I have had the notion that the latter are not healthy for the tribe but they are still part of the tribe none-the-less. Can't kick 'em out even though they would have no problem doing the same to me. So now what?
Sigh... tinybigeyes That Time article will take considerable time to read it, so will catch this later . Im a slow reader tinycool
Finally read the time article. tinybigeyes  It was so long i had trouble to focus . Not sure what to think about it, it give me impression  that they
feed their own narrative to people, whack peoples head with their own story/version....it`s just feels like they want to effect the perceptions, and also feels like cover up....steering the conversation away from dominion voting system etc...

It`s a game where they play with peoples perceptions , repeating messages /the narrative , and brainwashing ..like writing history books with "creative" way that support own people and attack the other party .

The part where they talked about how social media giants acted to stop spreading "disinformation"  was pictured as something nice... sounds like whitewashing the acts of pure censorship, which should not happen in any election time .

Time magazine seem to be owned by Marc Russell Benioff, He seems to be friend of World Econmic Forum and Klaus Schwab .

Salesforce’s Marc Benioff and WEF Leader Klaus Schwab Discuss Saving the Planet and the Trust Crisis in Davos

Biased article with agenda to me.
(02-13-2021, 02:30 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Finally read the time article. tinybigeyes  It was so long i had trouble to focus . Not sure what to think about it, it give me impression  that they
feed their own narrative to people, whack peoples head with their own story/version....it`s just feels like they want to effect the perceptions, and also feels like cover up....steering the conversation away from dominion voting system etc...

It`s a game where they play with peoples perceptions , repeating messages /the narrative , and brainwashing ..like writing history books with "creative" way that support own people and attack the other party .

The part where they talked about how social media giants acted to stop spreading "disinformation"  was pictured as something nice... sounds like whitewashing the acts of pure censorship, which should not happen in any election time .

Time magazine seem to be owned by Marc Russell Benioff, He seems to be friend of World Econmic Forum and Klaus Schwab .

Salesforce’s Marc Benioff and WEF Leader Klaus Schwab Discuss Saving the Planet and the Trust Crisis in Davos

Biased article with agenda to me.

They got a double whammy with this one...

Not only did they manage to screw the American people but they also got to gloat about it and push the envelope of what the republic will tolerate in regards to totalitarianism.

I think the big crunch will come when they perfect drone swarms.

If there are any engineers here, work on drone defence.
(09-23-2021, 04:07 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: I think the big crunch will come when they perfect drone swarms.

If there any engineers here, work on drone defence.

I think drone defense is, in general, like any other defense. It can be broken down into parts: 1 - early warning, 2 - concealment, and 3 - cover.

Early warning.

You've got to know when they are coming in order to know when to employ countermeasures. That will depend on the types of drones used.

Concealment.

What cannot be seen cannot be hit. It's likely that the best approach here is to find out what sort of video and target acquisition systems the drones in question are using. For example, countermeasures against IR detection will be different than countermeasures against radar detection. Additionally, IR detection will depend on whether they employ active IR that illuminates an area, or passive IR or thermal that uses the target's own body heat against it.

Cover.

Cover blocks whatever is being tossed at the target from making it TO the target. Here again a choice is to be made depending on what it is they are throwing at you. Defense against bullets is going to necessarily differ from defense against rockets.

So, step one is intelligence. One has to know what makes the drones tick before knowing what will defeat them.

(09-23-2021, 09:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 04:07 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: I think the big crunch will come when they perfect drone swarms.

If there any engineers here, work on drone defence.

I think drone defense is, in general, like any other defense. It can be broken down into parts: 1 - early warning, 2 - concealment, and 3 - cover.

Early warning.

You've got to know when they are coming in order to know when to employ countermeasures. That will depend on the types of drones used.

Concealment.

What cannot be seen cannot be hit. It's likely that the best approach here is to find out what sort of video and target acquisition systems the drones in question are using. For example, countermeasures against IR detection will be different than countermeasures against radar detection. Additionally, IR detection will depend on whether they employ active IR that illuminates an area, or passive IR or thermal that uses the target's own body heat against it.

Cover.

Cover blocks whatever is being tossed at the target from making it TO the target. Here again a choice is to be made depending on what it is they are throwing at you. Defense against bullets is going to necessarily differ from defense against rockets.

So, step one is intelligence. One has to know what makes the drones tick before knowing what will defeat them.

You've obviously given this some thought. 

You're a wise man Sir. o7