Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to R-N 3 Kenzo
@"Kenzo" 
Welcome to Our little Home.  minusculehello

Come on in and relax awhile  mediumcouchpotato

Post  thread or just reply, it is all yours.  minusculebeercheers

Need help just ask, need a custom AVATAR just PM BIAD.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Good to see you here.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-29-2021, 05:39 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Kenzo" 
Welcome to Our little Home.  minusculehello

Come on in and relax awhile  mediumcouchpotato

Post  thread or just reply, it is all yours.  minusculebeercheers

Need help just ask, need a custom AVATAR just PM BIAD.

Wow that was fast :tinybigeyes  thank you guohua!

Greetings Earthlings hiemoji

Yeeh just find this site from my bookmarks and thought , i could should maybe check this place ?
(01-29-2021, 05:50 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Good to see you here.

Cheers

Thanks ! It`s nice to still have old style forums , for people like me....I am mentally more  in the 70s still , so i dont use any social media , i think have gab account somewhere, but never really used for communication ...

Do you happen to be also in ATS ? since i feel i recognise that " Cheers "  ?
@"Kenzo" 

Welcome Kenzo.  minusculebeercheers
(01-29-2021, 06:47 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: @"Kenzo" 

Howdy Wide Eyes , familiar face from another dimension  minusculecheers
(01-29-2021, 07:00 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

good to see ya here, you'll see several familiar faces fron the TTS ( the other site ) here in fact this site is owned by one who how do i say it said piss on them i guess would be the best way.

it you want you can use your avatar from there and if you ask nice maybe you can get biad to make you one from it tthey do a good job on them i now howl at the moon instead of just a plain old howling hound dog.

oh and theres cussing  damn it.
[Image: TWBB.png]

*Boy In A Dress (BIAD) stands quietly to one side and awaits requests!*

Seriously, Welcome Kenzo. When -and if, you require an avatar, private-message me
and we'll set the weirdo in the red attire to work.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Kenzo Welcome to RN3, there's more than one 70ish'er here. 
(01-29-2021, 07:21 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

good to see ya here, you'll see several familiar faces fron the TTS ( the other site ) here in fact this site is owned by one who how do i say it said piss on them i guess would be the best way.

it you want you can use your avatar from there and if you ask nice maybe you can get biad to make you one from it tthey do a good job on them i now howl at the moon instead of just a plain old howling hound dog.

Thank you hounddoghowlie , remember you too smallgreengrin  and good to see you too ,It`s a small World eh...

Yeeh i am still wondering which avatar to use, decisions decisions.....not today.

I thought wolfs howl Moon, but i may have education gap . It`s in any case healthy sign to howl .
(01-29-2021, 07:41 PM)BIAD Wrote: *Boy In A Dress (BIAD) stands quietly to one side and awaits requests!*

Seriously, Welcome Kenzo. When -and if, you require an avatar, private-message me
and we'll set the weirdo in the red attire to work.
minusculethumbsup

Thanks! I will consider the offer

The weirdo style would suit me tinylaughing
(01-29-2021, 07:50 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Kenzo Welcome to RN3, there's more than one 70ish'er here. 

I would go back to 70s anyday, this 2021 nonsense is getting on my nerves...I was pressured by my boss today to use face mask in my work ....these younger folks dont understand life .
(01-29-2021, 08:30 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 07:50 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Kenzo Welcome to RN3, there's more than one 70ish'er here. 

I would go back to 70s anyday, this 2021 nonsense is getting on my nerves...I was pressured by my boss today to use face mask in my work ....these younger folks dont understand life .

With your comment in mind, I tried a few bits of art.
There's no obligation, but if you're happy with any of 'em, please click on the thumbnails
at the bottom of this post and use the URL to install it as an avatar.
minusculethumbsup

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9014][Image: attachment.php?aid=9015]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9016][Image: attachment.php?aid=9017]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"hounddoghowlie" 
DAMN!  GiantThumbsUp you said it perfectly! 

@"Kenzo" 
Yes, You Can Fucking Cuss here and you will not find any Grammar Nazi's and our Mods, SuperMods and Admin Staff are the Most Helpful and Very Best People You'll ever met.

Rogue-Nation3 is here for the Members, we like R-0N3 to have that Family Feel.

Me? I'm not that Bad,,,yes I'm Chinese,,,, just a Little Domineering,,,,  smallslavedriver minusculemooning
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"Kenzo" 

Welcome!

Did you bring beer?

minusculebeercheers
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
(01-29-2021, 09:08 PM)BIAD Wrote:

There's no obligation, but if you're happy with any of 'em, please click on the thumbnails
minusculethumbsup

Nice artistic touch!  It`s nice to have full service here to help getting avatar . I like the top right image and tryed allready to get it there but so far it refuse uploading it, not sure what i do wrong here. Well i will try again ...I may need your service again maybe later, if want new avatar.

The top right image is somehow both scifi look and calming, yet elegant also. Thanks BIAD!

EDIT:  This is the message it gives after i add the URL :

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The URL you entered for your avatar does not appear to be valid. Please ensure you enter a valid URL.

Used this URL : http://rogue-nation3.com/attachment.php?aid=9015

But it somehow then change it to this: http://rogue-nation3.com/attachment.php?...1611997746

EDIT : ok got it, i downloaded the image to PC and then uploaded it
(01-29-2021, 10:08 PM)guohua Wrote:

@"hounddoghowlie" 
DAMN!  GiantThumbsUp you said it perfectly! 

@"Kenzo" 
Yes, You Can Fucking Cuss here and you will not find any Grammar Nazi's and our Mods, SuperMods and Admin Staff are the Most Helpful and Very Best People You'll ever met.

Rogue-Nation3 is here for the Members, we like R-0N3 to have that Family Feel.

Me? I'm not that Bad,,,yes I'm Chinese,,,, just a Little Domineering,,,,  smallslavedriver minusculemooning

Good to hear no Grammar Nazi's minusculeclap , I do try to focus on typing since hate write wrong , sometimes it just go wrong anyway thought.

Chinese spanking machine minusculechairshot  minusculethumbsup  I promise to behave. minusculebiggrin
(01-29-2021, 11:22 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"Kenzo" 

Welcome!

Did you bring beer?

minusculebeercheers

Thnaks GeauxHomeLittleD
 No beer at this very moment , i had few yesterday thought minusculebeercheers Was kinda rough day ...
(01-30-2021, 10:22 AM)Kenzo Wrote:  ...I may need your service again maybe later, if want new avatar.
The top right image is somehow both scifi look and calming, yet elegant also. Thanks BIAD!

I'm happy you got it sorted and yeah... if you have an idea for an avatar and need it making, no problem!
minusculethumbsup
(01-30-2021, 10:22 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 09:08 PM)BIAD Wrote:

minusculethumbsup

Nice artistic touch!  It`s nice to have full service here to help getting avatar . I like the top right image and tryed allready to get it there but so far it refuse uploading it, not sure what i do wrong here. Well i will try again ...I may need your service again maybe later, if want new avatar.

EDIT:  This is the message it gives after i add the URL :

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The URL you entered for your avatar does not appear to be valid. Please ensure you enter a valid URL.

Used this URL : http://rogue-nation3.com/attachment.php?aid=9015

But it somehow then change it to this: http://rogue-nation3.com/attachment.php?...1611997746

EDIT : ok got it, i downloaded the image to PC and then uploaded it
Good choice. That's the one I liked most too.