Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEING VEGAN ‘CAN ATTRACT ALIENS’, EXPERT WARNS
Who's this Expert?
The Great, Granddaughter of Dwight D Eisenhower, Yes you read that right!
I understand she's also a clairvoyant,,,, Oh,, Hell, just read the article,,, I have my doubts that being a Vegan has anything to do with someone being Abducted or Contacted.
Quote:The great-granddaughter of President Dwight D Eisenhower has claimed that being vegan ‘can attract aliens’.

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower says that ‘sky beings’ are more likely to get in touch with people who shun meat products.

Sky beings - in case you’re wondering - can manifest themselves as extraterrestrials, fairies, elves or even angels.

Eisenhower is a professional clairvoyant - and her latest advice has aroused interest in part because conspiracy theorists believe her great-grandfather actually signed a treaty with aliens in 1953.

Eisenhower said in an interview with Vice, ‘We have to understand that we are multi-dimensional beings and—based on our frequency, perceptions, and our vibratory levels that we are functioning from—we are going to see different things. It is not always going to be things that other people are capable of seeing.’

Have A Vegan For Lunch
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]