Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Spain] The Severed Head.
Related to another country in mainland Europe...? I wonder if we'll find out.

Quote:Severed HEAD dumped in recycling bin – after witnesses thought suspect was playing a Halloween prank

'A severed head was found dumped in a recycling bin after a man was spotted carrying human remains in a
plastic bag in a Spanish town. Cops confirmed that the suspect has been arrested after he was seen carrying
the head poking out of the bag - before discarding it and running away.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8549]

Witnesses at first mistook the incident for a sick Halloween joke, with local reports saying the man had even
shown the head to some passers-by including children. Police in the south-west city of Huelva near Spain’s
border with Portugal were alerted around 3pm yesterday after members of the public realised the head was
real.

The arrest was made in a nearby flat just after 9pm where officers also discovered the body of the dead man,
described as a friend of the detainee who was aged around 50.
Neither man has been named.

Shocking footage emerged today of the police examining the bag containing the head after the area had
been cordoned off. Other officers were filmed interviewing witnesses a few feet down the road.
The recycling bin where it was left is in a central avenue of Huelva called Avenida de Pio XII.
Police have not made an official comment on the gruesome find.

Meanwhile, a court in Huelva has ordered officials not to make any comment in the early stages of its judicial
investigation...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-01-2020, 09:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Related to another country in mainland Europe...? I wonder if we'll find out.

Quote:Severed HEAD dumped in recycling bin – after witnesses thought suspect was playing a Halloween prank

'A severed head was found dumped in a recycling bin after a man was spotted carrying human remains in a
plastic bag in a Spanish town. Cops confirmed that the suspect has been arrested after he was seen carrying
the head poking out of the bag - before discarding it and running away.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8549]

Witnesses at first mistook the incident for a sick Halloween joke, with local reports saying the man had even
shown the head to some passers-by including children. Police in the south-west city of Huelva near Spain’s
border with Portugal were alerted around 3pm yesterday after members of the public realised the head was
real.

The arrest was made in a nearby flat just after 9pm where officers also discovered the body of the dead man,
described as a friend of the detainee who was aged around 50.
Neither man has been named.

Shocking footage emerged today of the police examining the bag containing the head after the area had
been cordoned off. Other officers were filmed interviewing witnesses a few feet down the road.
The recycling bin where it was left is in a central avenue of Huelva called Avenida de Pio XII.
Police have not made an official comment on the gruesome find.

Meanwhile, a court in Huelva has ordered officials not to make any comment in the early stages of its judicial
investigation...'
The Sun:

forgive me for finding another link, but seeing how the sun is a supermarket tabloid i had to find another source.
but there is one person who thinks that supermarket tabloids have the best investigative journalist there are.

on a side note, imagine my surprise to find out that the sun is right leaning.

Quote:Analysis / Bias
In review, The Sun is a classic trashy tabloid that features celebrity gossip, current events and right leaning news stories. There is significant use of loaded sensational headlines such as this: SPREADING LIES Trolls are claiming Meghan Markle’s pregnancy is ‘fake’ in outrageous conspiracy theory. Politically, the paper has endorsed conservatives since 2010. In general, the paper publishes sensationalized misleading stories with a right wing bias.
A factual search reveals numerous failed fact checks.
Overall, we rate The Sun Right Biased based on story selection and political affiliation that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to overly sensationalized headlines and numerous failed fact checks. (6/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 4/07/2019)

The Sun

here is the other source, not much more detail. could be a tabloid to, but at least it's based in spain.

Quote:Police have discovered the body of a male at the house of a suspect who allegedly walked through the street in Huelva with a severed human head in a bag, before dumping it in a bin.
At around 3pm on Saturday, October 31, neighbours in the Avenida Pio XII area contacted Emergencias 112 to report a “strange bag with something suspicious inside” which had been left in a waste bin.
Minutes earlier they claim a man had been walking around carrying the bag before dumping it and fleeing.
The suspect, a local resident in his 50s with a police record, was quickly identified and arrested.
Police sources confirmed the rest of the victim’s body, a male also in his 50s, was discovered at the suspect’s home.

The suspect remains in custody and the forensic judicial commission and the Scientific Police continue to gather evidence at the scene.

Police find body after severed head dumped in a bin

there is another article on the Metro News site, they are owned by the DMG/ Daily Mai tabloid group that has a little more info.
Man arrested after ‘dumping human head in recycling bin’ Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/01/man-arrested-after-dumping-human-head-in-recycling-bin-13517826/?ito=cbshare Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
[Image: TWBB.png]

(11-01-2020, 10:25 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: forgive me for finding another link, but seeing how the sun is a supermarket tabloid i had to find another source.
but there is one person who thinks that supermarket tabloids have the best investigative journalist there are.

on a side note, imagine my surprise to find out that the sun is right leaning.

Quote:Analysis / Bias
In review, The Sun is a classic trashy tabloid that features celebrity gossip, current events and right leaning news stories. There is significant use of loaded sensational headlines such as this: SPREADING LIES Trolls are claiming Meghan Markle’s pregnancy is ‘fake’ in outrageous conspiracy theory. Politically, the paper has endorsed conservatives since 2010. In general, the paper publishes sensationalized misleading stories with a right wing bias.
A factual search reveals numerous failed fact checks.
Overall, we rate The Sun Right Biased based on story selection and political affiliation that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to overly sensationalized headlines and numerous failed fact checks. (6/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 4/07/2019)

The Sun

here is the other source, not much more detail. could be a tabloid to, but at least it's based in spain.

Quote:Police have discovered the body of a male at the house of a suspect who allegedly walked through the street in Huelva with a severed human head in a bag, before dumping it in a bin.
At around 3pm on Saturday, October 31, neighbours in the Avenida Pio XII area contacted Emergencias 112 to report a “strange bag with something suspicious inside” which had been left in a waste bin.
Minutes earlier they claim a man had been walking around carrying the bag before dumping it and fleeing.
The suspect, a local resident in his 50s with a police record, was quickly identified and arrested.
Police sources confirmed the rest of the victim’s body, a male also in his 50s, was discovered at the suspect’s home.

The suspect remains in custody and the forensic judicial commission and the Scientific Police continue to gather evidence at the scene.

Police find body after severed head dumped in a bin

The analysis is true and the rag even used to have a topless model on their Page 3! (I still miss Sam Fox)

I also concur with Tommy Lee Jones' character that Elvis did not die and merely went home.
However, I'll wager Snopes will disagree!

Cheers.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Halloween sacrifice? tinybighuh

People need to get off all that pharmaceutical poison; it seems to be interfering with their brain waves.

I just don't know what to say at this point.   mediumitwasntme
(11-01-2020, 10:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: The analysis is true and the rag even used to have a topless model on their Page 3! (I still miss Sam Fox)

I still miss her, too. It broke my heart in bitty little pieces when she announced she was a lesbian some years ago... that was when I decided I'm just a Lesbian trapped in a man's body, but the argument did not work on her.

And some years later, because I prefer 'em pre-owned with some mileage on 'em, so all the bugs have already been worked out:

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’