Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYING GOD? Tens of millions spent on huge project to change the WEATHER
OK, Ok, Ok,,,,, Mystic Wanderer and Many Other have been telling us for a long while now that Governments were playing with the weather for their own reasons.
Read this article and wait for Mystic Wanderer to come by or Gordi or Someone to say,,,, "I Told You So!"
Quote:A CONTROVERSIAL project costing tens of millions of pounds will attempt to change the weather.
If That says Pounds then it's even more in Dollars! tinyhuh

[Image: 1-694771.jpg]China is trying to make it rain.
[Image: 2-607889.jpg].Droughts are China and the US's biggest threat to their farming industries.

Quote:China are ploughing more than £22million into shooting salt-and-mineral-filled bullets into the sky in a bid to make it rain.
But Beijing is not alone in its pursuit to play God with the weather, with at least 52 countries, including the US, using weather modification techniques which allows authorities to clear the skies or make it rain.
Droughts in places such as the the US and China are one of the biggest constraints on their farming industries, which is why scientists are working to eradicate the the prolonged dry seasons.
They will do this by putting chemicals in the sky.

Even in the hottest regions of the world, moisture remains in the skies.
Before it rains, the moisture particles in the air condense and cool on smaller particles like dust which is how clouds are formed.
Once enough of the particles have come together and the clouds get heavier, then it begins to rain.

However, the experts are hoping to speed up this process from the ground.
By ploughing chemicals into the clouds that will lower the temperature of the clouds which will ultimately give more material for the moisture to build on.
They hope that this will speed the process up and rain sooner.

Bart Geerts, a professor of atmospheric science at the University of Wyoming, told Business Insider that although ‘cloud-seeding’ could work, he is not completely optimistic.
Mr Geerts said: "I think the verdict is still out.”
However, he said that “even a 10 per cent increase in rainfall or snowfall may be worth the expense.”
Source

They didn't Mention HAAP in the US. 
[Image: HAARP_machine.jpg] 

Quote:HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles.Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military’s stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.
Major aspects of the program are kept secret for alleged reasons of “national security.” Yet there is no doubt that HAARP and electromagnetic weapons capable of being used in warfare do exist. According to the official HAARP website, “HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.” The ionosphere is the delicate upper layer of our atmosphere which ranges from about 30 miles (50 km) to 600 miles (1,000 km) above the surface of the Earth.
The HAARP website acknowledges that experiments are conducted which use electromagnetic frequencies to fire pulsed, directed energy beams in order to “temporarily excite a limited area of theionosphere.” Some scientists state that purposefully disturbing this sensitive layer could have major and even disastrous consequences. Concerned HAARP researchers like Dr. Michel Chossudovsky of the University of Ottawa and Alaska’s Dr. Nick Begich (son of a US Congressman) present evidence suggesting that these disturbances can even cause tsunamis and earthquakes.
Two key major media documentaries, one by Canada’s public broadcasting network CBC and the other by the History Channel, reveal the inner workings of HAARP in a most powerful way. The very well researched CBC documentary includes this key quote:
“It isn’t just conspiracy theorists who are concerned about HAARP. In January of 1999, the European Union called the project a global concern and passed a resolution calling for more information on its health and environmental risks. Despite those concerns, officials at HAARP insist the project is nothing more sinister than a radio science research facility.”
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Reminds me of this guy:

The Rainmaker

I did a story on him in High School and it was fascinating at the time.

But looking back (at his mixture of chemicals) and thinking this is being done on a large scale is scary indeed.

Maybe once the rain is all chemical we'll need GMO foods to keep us alive! What a twist that would be tinyhuh
(07-29-2016, 07:09 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Reminds me of this guy:

The Rainmaker

I did a story on him in High School and it was fascinating at the time.

But looking back (at his mixture of chemicals) and thinking this is being done on a large scale is scary indeed.

Maybe once the rain is all chemical we'll need GMO foods to keep us alive! What a twist that would be tinyhuh

That May Be TRUE! tinysurprised
Giantlaughingatyou  I TOLD YOU SO.  
(07-29-2016, 09:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Giantlaughingatyou  I TOLD YOU SO.  
SEE!!!! SEE!!!!
:mediumserious:   Kidding!  GiantThumbsUp
Quote:Droughts are China and the US's biggest threat to their farming industries.

Yes, they are.  And, actually, it was "them" controlling the weather over CA that caused the droughts out there last year.  They steered the rain away so the farmers couldn't grow their corps.  I don't know for sure what the true motive was.  Some say it was so people would sell their land cheap, then the Elite would buy it and turn around and sell it for a huge profit later (after they allow the rain to come in again).

Others say it was because they wanted to cause a shortage of food.  I don't know if that was so we would have to rely on their GMO food, or if they were working toward their depopulation agenda.
Whatever it was, and still is, you can bet your bottom dollar it's not for the welfare of the public, but so they can put more money in their pockets and have more control over people.
(07-29-2016, 09:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Droughts are China and the US's biggest threat to their farming industries.

Yes, they are.  And, actually, it was "them" controlling the weather over CA that caused the droughts out there last year.  They steered the rain away so the farmers couldn't grow their corps.  I don't know for sure what the true motive was.  Some say it was so people would sell their land cheap, then the Elite would buy it and turn around and sell it for a huge profit later (after they allow the rain to come in again).

Others say it was because they wanted to cause a shortage of food.  I don't know if that was so we would have to rely on their GMO food, or if they were working toward their depopulation agenda.
Whatever it was, and still is, you can bet your bottom dollar it's not for the welfare of the public, but so they can put more money in their pockets and have more control over people.

It wouldn't surprise me that the scientists involved just didn't really known for sure what they
were doing! Wearing a white coat and sporting a clipboard doesn't guarantee you're intelligent!
Good thread.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I don't know how I missed this thread, unless that was when we were working the Choctow Indian Fair and didn't have time to log in.

Anyway, I back up Mystic as in -- "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"     minusculebiggrin

As per my What is the U.N. Weather Warfare Treaty of the 70's thread, governments are allowed to manipulate the weather as long as it is for "scientific" purposes (cough-cough) and not used as a weapon upon another Nation. minusculerolleyes

As we did during the Vietnam war, with Operation Popeye.

Now then, what I have been wondering is -- what kind of long term damage has been done to our environment/climate after decades and decades of multiple governments playing God with the weather???
52 countries listed per this article, but believe there are many more.

That cannot be good for our planet, to  manipulate and force changes in weather patterns continuously, all over the globe.

Also can't help but wonder if that is not the real reason behind the GW agenda, to shift blame else where. 
Just saying.... tinysure

Not to mention, where EXACTLY is all this collected bogus carbon taxes really going?

If this little weather experiment cost tens of millions of dollars, well.........looks like a grand way for consumers to pay a bullshit CO2 tax/fine all the while governments get to play God with Mother Nature. pfffft.

NO --I do not trust our government to tell us the truth either .......(((bwhahahaha)))

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-04-2016, 07:58 AM)senona Wrote: ...NO --I do not trust our government to tell us the truth either .......(((bwhahahaha)))

That's one thing that I will never get used to, we elect people to guide and lead us
and yet, they -along with us, are deliberately lied to by those who are only there to
serve us.

It continues and is never confronted.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-04-2016, 09:28 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 07:58 AM)senona Wrote: ...NO --I do not trust our government to tell us the truth either .......(((bwhahahaha)))

That's one thing that I will never get used to, we elect people to guide and lead us
and yet, they -along with us, are deliberately lied to by those who are only there to
serve us.

It continues and is never confronted.

Elected to serve us? That's a laugh!  tinylaughing
They haven't served us since the end of WWII. No, they turned the tables after Paperclip; now we serve them!

Those who do try to confront it end up dead, so nothing ever changes. tinyshocked