Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Way It Is!!!!
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F9f%2F6a%2Fa659b9e14ad...humb-6.jpg]Vote for Nothing Changed Or new!
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F67%2F7b%2F3c8aac154a4...humb-3.jpg]You know it to be True![Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fb9%2F44%2F6f331d9a4d4...humb-2.jpg]
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F02%2F61%2Ffd664cfc4f1...humb-1.jpg]She didn't Follow Orders!!!!
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F0a%2Ff6%2F6286d443466...dloc-a.tif]What You Got, Or,,,, Choose A To Stay Home!
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fb5%2Fa7%2F64ef8a42499...-image.jpg][Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fb9%2F56%2Fd0dd99a34f4...-image.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, this is the Real Way It Is, When A REAL MAN Talks!
Quote:CLINT EASTWOOD BLASTS 'PUSSY GENERATION'

'F*CKING GET OVER IT'
He knows It! I bet any Liberal reading this is Running and Looking For Their Safe Place!!!

Quote:Clint Eastwood on Donald Trump’s Racism: ‘Just F—ing Get Over It’
Yes, Get Over It!!!!
Quote:“When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,” says actor, director and producer who would vote for GOP nominee over Hillary Clinton.
Quote:Clint Eastwood thinks America’s “pussy generation” needs to “just f–ing get over” Donald Trump’s “racism.”
In an interview with Esquire published Wednesday, the actor/director/producer said young America — which he has dubbed both the “kiss-ass” and “pussy” generation — needs to stop throwing the word “racist” around so freely.
“[Trump’s] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” he said. “We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.”

Eastwood also said that he isn’t inclined to support Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton if she continues upholding the status quo.
“I’d have to go for Trump … you know, ’cause she’s declared that she’s gonna follow in Obama’s footsteps,” he said. “There’s been just too much funny business on both sides of the aisle. She’s made a lot of dough out of being a politician. I gave up dough to be a politician.”
Though Eastwood said he hasn’t formally endorsed anybody, he dismissed the furor caused by Trump’s comments about the Mexican heritage of Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who presided over federal lawsuits against Trump University.
Yes, The Judge Who Belonged To La-Raza, "The Race". a bunch of Fascist, Racist Bastards and Bitches!

Quote:“Yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides,” Eastwood said. “But everybody — the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just f—ing get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”
 Source
Watch the video at the above link.
That's right this is the way it is, The Truth Slipped Our and These Hillary Zombies Cheered and Applauded Her!
How Utterly Stupid Are These People? tinybighuh

Quote:Crowd Cheers Clinton's Call To 'Raise Taxes On The Middle Class'

Quote:Hillary Clinton called for raising taxes on the “middle class” while campaigning on Monday in Omaha, NE. Joined by left-wing Democrat billionaire Warren Buffett, she received applause from those in attendance.

“Because while Warren is standing up for a fairer tax code, Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich,” said Clinton. “Well, we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you, right now - we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!”
Yes You Read It Right!
Quote:Presumably a slip of the tongue, Clinton’s comment came amid broader Marxist-themed demagoguery about forcing “the wealthy” to “pay their fair share” of taxes.
Buffet was praised for comments he made in 2012 where he claimed to pay a lower percentage of his income as federal tax than his secretary, feeding into the Occupy Wall Street movement’s class warfare narratives.

No comments were made about the approximately 45% of Americans who do not pay federal income taxes. In 2014, between 51 and 55 percent of total federal income taxes were paid by individuals earning $250,000 or more.
Clinton did not articulate any limiting principle as to what share of GDP should be composed of governmental spending. No upper limit for taxation was articulated, either.
Yes The Ultra Rich Warren Buffet was standing with her and he was Smiling,,,,, Tax The Middle Class and Create a Two Class Society, Them The Rich and Us The POOR!

Quote:Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, accompanied by Berkshire Hathaway Chairman and CEO Warren Buffett, left, arrive at a rally at Omaha North High Magnet School in Omaha, Neb., Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Source
Move Along You Poor Bastards, Nothing To See or Learn here!!!
Only The Best For Hillary and Her Supporters.
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F43%2F39%2F92734c5b44b...Fthumb.jpg]
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fa7%2F23%2Feaf999674f9...dshe-b.tif]
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F85%2F22%2F76204fad427...humb-1.jpg][Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F5a%2Fa8%2Fce4ee825491...-image.jpg]
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I love this one AND he video!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=363]
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
What we know to be true:
[Image: bdquxoqcaaalmmk-jpg-large.jpeg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0sXdf8vZGLNl1iWfZFek...68Es_xTvYh] [Image: hillary-watergate.jpg]
Let us not forget,,,,, [Image: 453fd32f08bb86cc48ece028387fa680.jpg] Morons well still Vote for her! WHY? 
Now you must remember when Hillary said,,,,,
[Image: hillaryflag4.gif?227]
When The Drugs Take Effect!
[Image: giphy.gif] What we wish to see,[Image: Hillary-in-jail-1.jpg]

She needs a diaper change.
[Image: Cii9f3GVAAAF7sy.jpg] [Image: DiaperFace.jpg] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf7z3bbDMxSCYpyWmSB6B...xceyKU11wQ]