Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia and it's lost Cosmonauts
I do believe the Italian Brothers heard those transmissions from space.
Achille and Giovanni Battista claimed to have heard radio communications taken from secret Soviet Union space missions.

My husband who has been in the USSR during those Dark Times of the Cold War believes that Russia would NEVER Tell the Truth about this and have secretly removed and destroyed all documentation, their Cosmonauts were Expendable.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The one with the woman supposedly screaming is nerve rattling. 

I think they did hear it too.
(09-23-2020, 01:23 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: The one with the woman supposedly screaming is nerve rattling. 

I think they did hear it too.

The photo in this article explains a lot.
Quote:While each new NASA effort was widely publicized (and even scrutinized) by the public, the Soviets made it a point to never announce a space mission until days after it was completed. This allowed them to maintain tight control over the flow of information, intentionally omitting stories about their failures, and releasing only information pertaining to their successes.

Of course, secrets are tough to keep, even behind the Iron Curtain.

By the 1970s, it was revealed that the Soviet Union had doctored published photos from their early space program to completely remove certain individuals from the historical record.
Long before the days of Photoshop, Soviet airbrush artists had painstakingly painted these men out of countless photographs, but when the public demanded an explanation, they received a variety of unconvincing stories.

In the minds of many, it seemed like a cover-up was clearly at afoot.

[Image: img.jpg?width=980]
Soviet photos released on different dates clearly show that they've been altered.

It wasn't long before these doctored images were linked to the controversial story of Italian brothers Achille and Giovanni Judica-Cordiglia. Back in the 1950s, the brothers began scavenging radio equipment they set up in an old bunker, and by 1960 they claimed to be recording radio signals broadcast from various Soviet launches. More pressingly, they claimed to be recording manned missions that were failing.
According to the brothers, they recorded a manned spacecraft flying off course and into the endless expanse of space in May of 1960, and then a faint SOS signal from yet another lost spacecraft in November of the same year. Then, in February of 1961, they said they recorded audio of a Cosmonaut suffocating to death in a failed craft, before also (they claim) tracking another craft as it successfully orbited Earth three times in April. Three days after the brothers claimed to record that successful test, the Soviet's announced that they had successfully launched Yuri Gagarin into space, the first human ever to escape Earth's gravitational veil.
Source

Now, many people say the two Italian Brothers could not pick up those radio signals, but the US did when one of their Cosmonauts went crashing to Earth.
Quote:So there's a cosmonaut up in space, circling the globe, convinced he will never make it back to Earth; he's on the phone with Alexei Kosygin — then a high official of the Soviet Union — who is crying because he, too, thinks the cosmonaut will die.

The space vehicle is shoddily constructed, running dangerously low on fuel; its parachutes — though no one knows this — won't work and the cosmonaut, Vladimir Komarov, is about to, literally, crash full speed into Earth, his body turning molten on impact.

As he heads to his doom, U.S. listening posts in Turkey hear him crying in rage, "cursing the people who had put him inside a botched spaceship."
[Image: corpse_custom-1a2c8e99bc85469ad8a5a976f4...00-c85.jpg]
Source

So, I ask people, why could the US hear a transmission and the Italians couldn't?
(09-23-2020, 03:50 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:By the 1970s, it was revealed that the Soviet Union had doctored published photos from their early space program to completely remove certain individuals from the historical record. 

Quote:
[Image: corpse_custom-1a2c8e99bc85469ad8a5a976f4...00-c85.jpg]

- Pretty sad there were highly trained and motivated people giving their all, to be simply airbrushed out of history. Very dishonorable on the part of the state. 

- I hope the remains of the cosmonaut in the picture were at least honored properly.

- I have no doubt what the two brothers heard was the actual communications.
I wanted to attach this video about sounds heard from space because #9 still is of interest to me.
I am one of those people who believe the USSR is lying about the Cosmonaut's they lost in their early years. 
Plus the sounds from space that you'll heard I think could be distant civilizations communicating with their UFOs that go into our Lakes, Seas and Oceans.
Once the messages enters the water it is slowed down and our underwater sonar equipment picks it up and classifies the message as Whale, underwater Volcanos or Ice Bergs.
   tinybigeyes JMHO