Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kamala's Connections to China
Remember me telling you if you vote for Biden our country will be sold out to China in the blink of an eye?

Want to know why I said that?

Because Biden will be stepping down immediately if he wins and Kamala Harris will become our next POTUS.

Guess who her husband is in cahoots with?

Kamala Harris’s husband’s firm, DLA Piper, consults on behalf of a bevy of Chinese Communist Party-owned companies and employs former Chinese Communist Party officials.

Quote:DLA Piper, a multinational law firm, boasts nearly 30 years of experience in China and over 140 lawyers dedicated to its “China Investment Services” branch.

Harris’s links to the company are found with her husband, Douglas Emhoff, who has served as a Partner in the firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology practice and its Media, Sport, and Entertainment sector since 2017.

DLA Piper boasts of having “long-established and embedded “China Desks” in both the U.S. and Europe” to assist their China-focused consulting, prompting questions about the firm’s potential proximity to the White House could be leveraged by DLA Piper, exploited by the Chinese Communist Party, or represent a financial conflict of interest for the Vice Presidential candidate.

To facilitate DLA Piper’s China practice – which has received countless prestigious awards from the China Business Law Journal and China Law and Practice – the company employs a host of former Chinese Communist Party officials.
Ernest Yang, who serves as the firm’s Head of Litigation & Regulatory department and Co-Head of International Arbitration, was appointed to the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC)  in 2013. The CPPCC serves as the top advisory board for the Chinese Communist Party, and Yang was promoted to the body’s Standing Committee in 2019.

Jessica Zhao, a Senior Advisor, served as the Deputy Secretary General of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), a government-owned body established by the Chinese Communist Party in 1956. It was developed under the auspices of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, “a governmental body for the furtherance of Chinese trade promotion.”

Other high-level employees, such as Gloria Liu who serves as Partner, have “represented lead investors” in deals with Bytedance, the parent company of TikTok, a controversial app is set to be banned by President Trump for its compromising links to the Chinese Communist Party.

The hires serve to bolster DLA Piper’s China operation, which it outlines as necessitating “liaising with the central and local authorities” in China.

It’s not surprising, therefore, that American DLA Piper lawyers have worked on behalf of the Chinese government. Consultant James Phillips, for example, identifies himself as having “advised” the Chinese Embassy in Canberra, Australia.

If you think Harris won't sell us out to China in order to benefit herself and her husband, think again. This is what true politicians do. They're crooks! They don't care about us little peons.

Quote:DLA Piper has engaged in a bevy of business deals that have left them on the payroll of the Chinese Communist Payroll.

The company listed itself as an adviser to two government-owned airlines: China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines.

And there's more to read if you wish:  Source

I just wanted to show you how they are connected to China.

As for Biden, well, his son did get a billion dollars, I think, from China during a trip he took over there.
What was that all about?  What was it for? minusculethinking   And, what happened to it?  tinybighuh

Can anyone say Quid Pro Quo?  How about money laundering?  Bribery?  All the aforementioned?
Very interesting, I suspect that the Biden and Harris will be helped a lot by the Chinese government to win the election.  China is not our enemy, but still, it is trying to get control of the top of our government....which is kind of to be expected by a communist regime.  They want to be the financial powerhouse of the world.  The people I know who are Chinese immigrants are nice people and they wanted to get away from China and come here where they are not puppets.  I do not understand how Harris thinks, China will not bow down to someone they put into office, she is too radical, to keep their people under control they may even fund a hit on her if she becomes president, they do not want their people respecting anarchists trying to change the governments anywhere.
(09-08-2020, 02:28 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Very interesting, I suspect that the Biden and Harris will be helped a lot by the Chinese government to win the election.  China is not our enemy, but still, it is trying to get control of the top of our government....which is kind of to be expected by a communist regime.  They want to be the financial powerhouse of the world.  The people I know who are Chinese immigrants are nice people and they wanted to get away from China and come here where they are not puppets.  I do not understand how Harris thinks, China will not bow down to someone they put into office, she is too radical, to keep their people under control they may even fund a hit on her if she becomes president, they do not want their people respecting anarchists trying to change the governments anywhere.

Yes, China is our enemy. They are a much larger threat than Russia.  They want to take control of the industries, medicines, land, and everything else here in the U.S.  They released this virus on us and this scam-demic to break the great economy Trump was building.

President Trump is bringing our jobs back from overseas, and we'll be making our own medicines and everything we need right here in the U.S.  All this will happen during the next four years he's in office. It's very important he gets elected.
(09-08-2020, 02:50 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 02:28 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Very interesting, I suspect that the Biden and Harris will be helped a lot by the Chinese government to win the election.  China is not our enemy, but still, it is trying to get control of the top of our government....which is kind of to be expected by a communist regime.  They want to be the financial powerhouse of the world.  The people I know who are Chinese immigrants are nice people and they wanted to get away from China and come here where they are not puppets.  I do not understand how Harris thinks, China will not bow down to someone they put into office, she is too radical, to keep their people under control they may even fund a hit on her if she becomes president, they do not want their people respecting anarchists trying to change the governments anywhere.

Yes, China is our enemy. They are a much larger threat than Russia.  They want to take control of the industries, medicines, land, and everything else here in the U.S.  They released this virus on us and this scam-demic to break the great economy Trump was building.

President Trump is bringing our jobs back from overseas, and we'll be making our own medicines and everything we need right here in the U.S.  All this will happen during the next four years he's in office. It's very important he gets elected.

China is trying to take over the world Economy and they have tried to make us dependent on them.  We let that happen and that was stupid.  I am definitely not going to vote for Biden, and any vote for a third party is a vote for Biden in this election as far as I am concerned.  The Republicans have the best chance of fixing this country before it collapses.  Trump is pushing the Republican agenda so he gets my vote.

I was a Democrat for twenty five years, but in the last ten years the Democrats have gone Hulu and are attempting to destroy our society by tearing it apart.  Trump is not dividing our people, the Liberal Democratic party is.
Makes me wonder how many American jobs have been disintegrated because of "DLA Piper"  tinylaughing

No wonder Harris hates Trump so damn much LOL  tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]