Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder.
i posted this OTS, looks like the murder of danielson was a planed hit.

my post over there,

Quote:been seeing posts about this being a planed hit on Danielson.
it seems that the portland police think that there is at least one other involved.

they even mention more that may have been involed.

here is the article,

Quote:Reinoehl’s associate, called “Subject #2” in the affidavit, is seen in another video still glancing back at the alleged gunman. They then follow Danielson and Pappas as the pair crossed the street.

Quote:Eyewitnesses to the shooting told detectives that the assailants approached Danielson and Pappas in the moments before fatal shots were fired.  Timothy Ryerson, who told police he knew Danielson, said a black male approached Danielson, saying “we’re going to fucking kill you.

link
Police Suggest Michael Reinoehl Tracked Trump Supporter Before Fatal Shooting

and the police affidavit for a arrest warrant,

Quote:This affidavit does not contain all facts known to me and other investigators, instead, it contains sufficientfacts that I believe establish probable cause.The facts establishing probable cause for the above listed offenses are as follow
Quote: At approximately twelve minutes into the recording, Dunlap is at the corner of SW 3rdAvenue and SW Washington Street. While at the location, Subject #1, a male dressed in a white shirt, light and dark colored vest with multiple pockets, dark baseball style hat, dark three-quarter length pantsandSubject #2,a male wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt and dark pants,are loitering at the northeast corner of the intersection.

more in the affidavit, it looks like more people will be arrested to me. or maybe killed in a shoot out, lets hope.

warning opens a PDF,
link
ARREST WARRANT -11234567891011121314151617181920212223242526IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGONFOR MULTNOMAH COUNTYSTATE OF OREGONCOUNTY OF MULTNOMAH)))AFFIDAVIT FORARRESTWARRANT

as i said, it looks like more people are going to be arrested for the murder. lets hope they decide to fight instead of giving up.
(09-07-2020, 04:23 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i posted this OTS, looks like the murder of danielson was a planed hit.

my post over there,

Quote:been seeing posts about this being a planed hit on Danielson.
it seems that the portland police think that there is at least one other involved.

they even mention more that may have been involed.

here is the article,

Quote:Reinoehl’s associate, called “Subject #2” in the affidavit, is seen in another video still glancing back at the alleged gunman. They then follow Danielson and Pappas as the pair crossed the street.

Quote:Eyewitnesses to the shooting told detectives that the assailants approached Danielson and Pappas in the moments before fatal shots were fired.  Timothy Ryerson, who told police he knew Danielson, said a black male approached Danielson, saying “we’re going to fucking kill you.

link
Police Suggest Michael Reinoehl Tracked Trump Supporter Before Fatal Shooting

and the police affidavit for a arrest warrant,

Quote:This affidavit does not contain all facts known to me and other investigators, instead, it contains sufficientfacts that I believe establish probable cause.The facts establishing probable cause for the above listed offenses are as follow
Quote: At approximately twelve minutes into the recording, Dunlap is at the corner of SW 3rdAvenue and SW Washington Street. While at the location, Subject #1, a male dressed in a white shirt, light and dark colored vest with multiple pockets, dark baseball style hat, dark three-quarter length pantsandSubject #2,a male wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt and dark pants,are loitering at the northeast corner of the intersection.

more in the affidavit, it looks like more people will be arrested to me. or maybe killed in a shoot out, lets hope.

warning opens a PDF,
link
ARREST WARRANT -11234567891011121314151617181920212223242526IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGONFOR MULTNOMAH COUNTYSTATE OF OREGONCOUNTY OF MULTNOMAH)))AFFIDAVIT FORARRESTWARRANT

as i said, it looks like more people are going to be arrested for the murder. lets hope the decide to fight instead of giving up.
Was any reason given on what the reason might be for them murdering him?
internet Agent Provocateur
Quote:Antisthenes

so far i haven't come across anything that says why. other than the POS's vice interview saying he had to defend his black friend and himself. there was one video i saw where it looked like Danielson riding in the back of one of the trucks and sprayed some one and POS reached into his pouch like it shows him doing in the garage and then stopping and putting what ever he was grabbing back.

that might be why they singled him out.

maybe they'll catch the other guy and find out why if he will tell the truth, which is doubtful imo.

another thing is the woman in the tee shirt that stopped and leaned up against the wall, she kinda looked like the woman that was with him in the video of him bragging about being shot, in which he called her his wife.
(09-07-2020, 04:56 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
Quote:Antisthenes

so far i haven't come across anything that says why. other than the POS's vice interview saying he had to defend his black friend and himself. there was one video i saw where it looked like Danielson riding in the back of one of the trucks and sprayed some one and POS reached into his pouch like it shows him doing in the garage and then stopping and putting what ever he was grabbing back.

that might be why they singled him out.

maybe they'll catch the other guy and find out why if he will tell the truth, which is doubtful imo.

another thing is the woman in the tee shirt that stopped and leaned up against the wall, she kinda looked like the woman that was with him in the video of him bragging about being shot, in which he called her his wife.

He just seemed hell bent on murdering someone. He was clearly in no danger. It would bé interesting to find out if there was some ulterior motive like he owed money to him or something else such as jealousy or even anger. The murder felt pointless bur sometimes, they just are.
internet Agent Provocateur
@"hounddoghowlie" 
I gave you a 5 star Thread Rating at the top right corner.
Very Good Thread.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-07-2020, 05:12 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: He just seemed hell bent on murdering someone. He was clearly in no danger. It would bé interesting to find out if there was some ulterior motive like he owed money to him or something else such as jealousy or even anger. The murder felt pointless bur sometimes, they just are.

i guess it could be  like owing money or something. both are from portland area. but kinda doubt it. it's plain to see they didn't run in the same circles.

but it was premeditated murder, for what reason may never be known. maybe someone will see the garage screenshot and ID the black guy or the two women, and some answers can be found.
(09-07-2020, 05:27 AM)guohua Wrote: @"hounddoghowlie" 
Very Good Thread.

i didn't post for the stars, i just wanted people to see what the sorry azz POS's of antifa are up to.
i thank you for them though.
My best guess for motivation at this stage is political/ psychological. It seems to follow classic Maoist guerrilla doctrine, so that's what I'm going with unless and until they catch more of the conspirators that are willing to talk.

Hopefully, the co-conspirators will put up enough fight to get zapped. Sure, it would be nice to extract info from them (give me 30 minutes in the interrogation room with them - just "bump" the button for the cameras and recorders, and go get yerself a cup of coffee...), but I don't know that they have enough quality intel of a high enough level to make it worthwhile to take a chance on a Marxist sympathizing judge cutting them loose. 

On the other hand, if a judge were to cut them loose anyhow, well, they have to be somewhere all the time, and it can be a dangerous world out there... shit happens.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-07-2020, 04:23 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i posted this OTS, looks like the murder of danielson was a planed hit.

my post over there,

Didn't see that over there.  Should'a looked.

Have you/Did you see the detailed analysis video?  It was good.  Looked for it again on YouTube, but it was pulled.  The guy had the whole video clip.  Broke down everything the guy running the camera was doing and talking about.  Definite fieldcraft.  The guy who was doing 'the analysis' was all too familiar with the way shit goes down.

That there was a person designated to pick up the spent cases nonchalantly was simply a dead giveaway.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-07-2020, 04:44 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Was any reason given on what the reason might be for them murdering him?

They were making a Training Video for mass distribution.
You better run!
Very Good Thread.

You know too ... don't you?

smallrofl smallrofl
You better run!
(09-07-2020, 11:05 AM)Snarl Wrote:

my post over there,

Have you/Did you see the detailed analysis video?  It was good.  Looked for it again on YouTube, but it was pulled.  The guy had the whole video clip.  Broke down everything the guy running the camera was doing and talking about.  Definite fieldcraft.  The guy who was doing 'the analysis' was all too familiar with the way shit goes down.

That there was a person designated to pick up the spent cases nonchalantly was simply a dead giveaway.

Always be a bit careful when viewing videos like this that have explanations with them, there is a science to doing these videos to get people to see what they want you to see. I have seen an experiment where the same video was shown to two different groups but with different commentary. The two groups perception of the same video was very different.
(09-07-2020, 05:37 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
Very Good Thread.

i didn't post for the stars, i just wanted people to see what the sorry azz POS's of antifa are up to.
i thank you for them though.

You're Welcome and I Believe the Stars rating is important.
@"Ninurta" "My best guess for motivation at this stage is political/ psychological. It seems to follow classic Maoist guerrilla doctrine, so that's what I'm going with unless and until they catch more of the conspirators that are willing to talk."

You must have a copy of Mao's Little red book, too.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-07-2020, 11:05 AM)Snarl Wrote:

my post over there,

was it this one?

you may have to sign in to watch it,

here's the link if you do, 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2AqkXAn...1599510089

there is also a woman on twitter that showed a girl on video that was on the corner with the POS terrorist Reinoeh  talking with him before the shooting, then when he was shot and the car pulled up it the same girl/woman that was on the corner with that POS terrorist Reinoehl. i'll have to see if i can find it

haven't found the one on twitter yet, but i think that this is the one you were talking about not the one above.
After reviewing the affadavits and warrants, it looks like to investigators could make a good case for pre-meditation, and probably conspiracy to commit murder. The victim was hunted and ambushed.

Some reports claim the victim sprayed bear spray at the perpetrator, but they only mention ONE instance of spraying it. Meanwhile, the investigation reports specify that two shots were fired, one of which penetrated the bear spray canister creating an explosive cloud of pepper spray. The victim did not spray the canister, the perpetrator sprayed himself by piercing the canister with a bullet.

The victim was armed with bear spray, an ASP extensible baton, and a 9mm hand gun. The handgun was never drawn, and was found holstered on the deceased body. It appears that the bear spray was not fired, either, until the bullet pierced the canister. The baton was found laying on the sidewalk near the victim, but the report does not state whether it was extended or just flung there in the victim's death throes unextended. The video, however, does not show it's use or even threatened use.

It seems the victim was loaded for bear, but too reluctant to engage, whereas the perpetrator had intent to engage and ambushed the victim from hiding. The moral of that story is that if you are going Where There Be Dragons, and are going loaded for bear, you'd better be mentally prepared to engage some dragons. Otherwise, they may carry your reluctant ass out on a slab.

The case can also be made for up to 4, possibly 5, co-conspirators, and the manhunt continues.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-07-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" "My best guess for motivation at this stage is political/ psychological. It seems to follow classic Maoist guerrilla doctrine, so that's what I'm going with unless and until they catch more of the conspirators that are willing to talk."

You must have a copy of Mao's Little red book, too.

Indeed. I also have a copy of "Mao On Guerrilla Warfare", as well as Che Guevara's guerrilla manual, Carlos Marighela's urban guerrilla warfare manual ("Mini-manual for The Urban Guerrilla"), Musashi's "Book of Five Rings", Sun Tzu, Von Clausewitz, etc. as well as the US Special Forces guerrilla manuals and part of the Australian Guerrilla Warfare series by Ion Idreiss - but those wily Aussies make that entire series nearly impossible to get without mortgaging your house and taking out extra loans on top of the mortgage to be able to afford the series.

Back when I decided guerrilla warfare was the wave of the future, I wanted to make sure I was doing it right so I went directly to the sources.

Because of that, I can follow the opposition's playbook now, and perhaps see plans in effect currently that others may not be able to see.

still can't find the twit, but while looking i'm now thinking she was mistaken and it was the spotter

i saw this image again and it shows the spotter, dressed just like she said and the same tennis shoes she pointed out.

plus i was looking and i think it shows the camera man his name is justin dunlap, i get the impression from reading his twits he's a lefty libtard.

there was one where he was mad for people not giving him credit about filming it. now that there is another sorry ass POS mother fuckering punk ass terrorist.

[Image: EhI9sWcXgAAWV5U?format=jpg&name=medium][Image: EhI9sWcXgAAWV5U?format=jpg&name=medium][Image: hi5f56a615.png]

here is the twits out brust.

priscillia_view

and his twit page page,

Justin Dunlap @misterjiggyfly

and his face book page that has the whole 21 minute video, watch at the 16mn mark on. he purposelessly turn and points the phone down the street in the other direction until they all have their backs to him, motherfucker was most definitely in on it. you can tell it's him because of his shirt.

for some reason i can't make the facebook video post, and yes i'm click facebook in the video link box.
here is his facebook page with the video,

phony punk ass camera man
(09-07-2020, 08:52 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: haven't found the one on twitter yet, but i think that this is the one you were talking about not the one above.

That ... or one just like it.  It's an obvious training video.

The shooter's dead.  A couple more participants have been policed-up on the down low.  I wish I was there.
You better run!
In this video you can hear a guy scream, "Move, move!  Hey, hey! We got a couple right here." Then someone else asks, "Right here?" 
Then two shots fired.

When he falls to the ground and his friend is leaning over him, the guy who hollered "We got a couple right here" runs up and pretends to be medic. He says, "We gotta help him. The medics are here to help him."  The friend knows who they are and pushes them away.

I haven't heard anyone mention that the guy who pointed them out and the guy offering help from medics was the same person.
The voice is the same person, no denying that!
He should be arrested for this murder too.

Click on the video link to hear:

(09-08-2020, 03:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He should be arrested for this murder too.

So far ... zero arrests.

Let's hope the good guys keep batting 1.000. tinybiggrin
You better run!