Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The BLM Connection to Witchcraft
Not saying that I agree with this, but I will say that it has got to be the most interesting perspective on the hidden agenda of BLM leadership that I have seen thus far. It is a short watch at under 25 minutes but as it is extremely interesting it is well worth the time.

After everything that has happened so far this year nothing would really surprise me anymore!

"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I think it's just Marxism and they blur and obfuscate to diffuse their actual intent.

Regardless, they are bad and should not be trusted.

tinyok
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-01-2020, 07:04 PM)beez Wrote: I think it's just Marxism and they blur and obfuscate to diffuse their actual intent.

tinyok

The Soviets made use of the supernatural.  That business of embalming Lenin so he could be displayed forever was one of the keystones of establishing the Soviet state as a national religion.  They knew the symbols and how to use them.  (How could they not?  Stalin was a seminary student at one point.)

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-01-2020, 07:04 PM)beez Wrote: I think it's just Marxism and they blur and obfuscate to diffuse their actual intent.

tinyok

They could be going the non-Christian, non-Muslim "spiritual" route to draw in the younger "enlightened" crowd. These days rather than the strict Atheism of their predecessors the kids are swinging toward Pagan religions and Spiritualism with more tribalist roots. African and South American Pagan religions as well as Wicca and other more common Pagan religions seem to offer that to the disenfranchised.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
On my "watch later" list. (This is my day of lots of live streams I watch.)

Sounds interesting.