Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi Wants No Presidential Debates
Bug 
Now it looks like Nancy Pelosi is doing a prelim setup for excuses to not have Presidential Debates in 2020 !!

Yup she's doing her part in protecting the mental case Joe Biden !!

One mental case covering for another mental case !!

Of Course her main "reason" is Trump !!

Watch her choke & gag phony presentation LOL 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Politico that she doesn’t think Joe Biden should agree to debate President Trump.

Said Pelosi: “I don’t think there should be any debates… I wouldn’t legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States.”

LINK-->  Pelosi Wants No Presidential Debates

LINK-->  Don’t tell anybody I told you this...LOL

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Joe might not be around to debate anyone after Ukraine gets done with him.

https://twitter.com/Leigh4USA/status/129...83812?s=20
You just get a mental picture sometimes.

[Image: download-1.jpg]

You just can't shake it and it haunts all your waking hours.
LMAO ! 

Didn't Trump say he wanted a drug test for Joe if they did debate? 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/factch...interview/

What benefit would it be of Biden to debate an inveterate liar? There is little to be gained unless a fact checker were employed to quantify the veracity of either mans contentions. Otherwise, what may be the point?
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-27-2020, 11:30 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/factch...interview/

What benefit would it be of Biden to debate an inveterate liar? There is little to be gained unless a fact checker were employed to quantify the veracity of either mans contentions. Otherwise, what may be the point?

But an inveterate liar would be so easy to debate right ?

Joe said today (I think) he would be his own fact checker when he acknowledged he in fact will debate (but I still don't trust anything a Democrat commits to until I see it actually happen).

Hmmm. Joe and Democrats are scared of something.

Something very disturbing about Joe !! 

[Image: Biden56.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-27-2020, 11:56 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 11:30 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/factch...interview/

Joe said today (I think) he would be his own fact checker when he acknowledged he in fact will debate (but I still don't trust anything a Democrat commits to until I see it actually happen).

Lol....stir that pot... I find it fascinating that some with an agenda are so willing to overlook every other thing they hold dear. Apparently the ends do justify the means. Your compass is broken. It's the reason I wont follow.

And I whole heartedly agree and welcome fact checkers to the debate

You bring up a good point.

Until Trump, no politician has ever lied during a debate before.

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-28-2020, 12:40 AM)beez Wrote:

You bring up a good point.

Until Trump, no politician has ever lied during a debate before.

tinysure

Thank you beez...I appreciate your acknowledgement.

No, Joe Biden isn’t scared of anything. I think Trump is the one who’s scared. Everything that comes out of Trump’s mouth is a lie. He turns all debates into a joke. I totally agree with Pelosi that Biden is above having to deal with debating Trump. Trump is a pathological liar. A fact checker would be very busy at any debate trying to keep up with Trump’s lies. And that is a fact.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(08-28-2020, 12:57 AM)ChiefD Wrote:

No, Joe Biden isn’t scared of anything. I think Trump is the one who’s scared. Everything that comes out of Trump’s mouth is a lie. He turns all debates into a joke. I totally agree with Pelosi that Biden is above having to deal with debating Trump. Trump is a pathological liar. A fact checker would be very busy at any debate trying to keep up with Trump’s lies. And that is a fact.

Quote: A fact checker would be very busy at any debate trying to keep up with Trump’s lies. And that is a fact.

That is most definitely a consideration. I'd think perhaps 20 to 25 people could handle it. I'm being neither ironic nor facetious. I literally believe it would take that many people to keep up with the barrage of BS he'll spew. Perhaps they could post the statement and repudiation of its validoty on a leader board behind the candidates and address the tally at the end of the debate?

Who am I kidding. Debates are not amenable to dealing with spewage of fertilizer all over the stage If I were Biden I'd just not do it. This election is decided already. The only real question is will the loser concede.
No.

Hillary told Biden to ignore the results of the election, the decisions of the people, and keep fighting.

tinylaughing
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-28-2020, 01:17 AM)beez Wrote: No.

Hillary told Biden to ignore the results of the election, the decisions of the people, and keep fighting.

tinylaughing

No to what, beez? My question is will either concede, not merely Trump.
(08-28-2020, 01:21 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

tinylaughing

No to what, beez?  My question is will either concede, not merely Trump.

You said;

Quote:The only real question is will the loser concede.
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-28-2020, 01:34 AM)beez Wrote:

tinylaughing

You said;

Oh....I see...you've either made an assumption or you're a soothsayer? Which was it ( -:
See!  Told you I was!

tinybiggrin
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-28-2020, 01:39 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

tinylaughing

You said;

Oh....I see...you've either made an assumption or you're a soothsayer? Which was it ( -:

Neither.

I'm a time traveller.

I'll even go back in time a couple minutes to prove it.

tinybiggrin
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-28-2020, 01:48 AM)beez Wrote:

tinylaughing

You said;

Neither.

I'm a time traveller.

tinybiggrin

Fantastic! We can revisit on 11/04 to celebrate your correctitude. So exciting!....I'm making a Calendar note.
(08-28-2020, 01:55 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

tinylaughing

You said;

Neither.

I'm a time traveller.

tinybiggrin

Fantastic! We can revisit on 11/04 to celebrate your correctitude. So exciting!....I'm making a Calendar note.

On 11/04 you're drunk on cooking sherry and called me an asshole.

tinywhat
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-28-2020, 02:02 AM)beez Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 01:55 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

tinylaughing

You said;

Neither.

I'm a time traveller.

tinybiggrin

On 11/04 you're drunk on cooking sherry and called me an asshole.

tinywhat

That will be true, but not for the reasons you think tinyinlove