Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pontypool
I ran across this movie again today. I loved this movie, so I don't know how it got pushed to the back of the to watch again pile. 

If you have not seen it, I suggest you give it a try. I think you will enjoy it. I see it in a completely different light than I did the first time I saw it.

It is really hard to find, but if you can get your hands on it, it will be worth it. At least I think so, but most of you know by now, my brain doesn't work the way most people's do.

Overview:
Quote:When disc jockey Grant Mazzy (Stephen McHattie) reports to his basement radio station in the Canadian town of Pontypool, he thinks it's just another day at work. But when he hears reports of a virus that turns people into zombies, Mazzy barricades himself in the radio booth and tries to figure out a way to warn his listeners about the virus and its unlikely mode of transmission.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Amazon, Netflix, PPV, DISH?

Where is it?
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-22-2020, 01:45 AM)beez Wrote: Amazon, Netflix, PPV, DISH?

Where is it?

The only place I could find it in America was Apple TV. It is on Amazon Prime in some areas,  but not the US.

I bought it years ago. I see Wal-Mart has it, glad I got it when it was only ten dollars,  if I remember right.

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-22-2020, 01:53 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 01:45 AM)beez Wrote: Amazon, Netflix, PPV, DISH?

Where is it?

The only place I could find it in America was Apple TV. It is on Amazon Prime in some areas,  but not the US.

I bought it years ago. I see Wal-Mart has it, glad I got it when it was only ten dollars,  if I remember right.

Thanks!

minusculebeercheers
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-22-2020, 01:15 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I ran across this movie again today. I loved this movie, so I don't know how it got pushed to the back of the to watch again pile. 

If you have not seen it, I suggest you give it a try. I think you will enjoy it. I see it in a completely different light than I did the first time I saw it.

It is really hard to find, but if you can get your hands on it, it will be worth it. At least I think so, but most of you know by now, my brain doesn't work the way most people's do.

Overview:
Quote:When disc jockey Grant Mazzy (Stephen McHattie) reports to his basement radio station in the Canadian town of Pontypool, he thinks it's just another day at work. But when he hears reports of a virus that turns people into zombies, Mazzy barricades himself in the radio booth and tries to figure out a way to warn his listeners about the virus and its unlikely mode of transmission.

Yeah, I think it's a pretty good one too.
(08-22-2020, 03:40 PM)drussell4 Wrote: Yeah, I think it's a pretty good one too.

While watching it again I could relate so much of it metaphorically to what is happening to day. Right down to the way the disease was spread. 

Really a good movie, and Stephen McHattie did a great job. His expressions at times were so authentic that he drew me in all over again.

• minusculebeercheers