Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great video on the Kurds and ISIS
In my younger days I would have seriously thought about trying to help the Kurds.. If I could have gotten the blessing from Uncle Sugar... Glad I am older and wiser now...but their fight IMO is the good fight..
Awesome video, Thank You, My husband has always said that we should support the Kurd's, heavy weapons and tanks and they'd clean out the Scum!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I agree with Guohua, it's a great video.
What's strange is you don't hear much about the Kurds in the general media.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I think we should've been helping them. Especially after promising to help in the early 90's if they rose up against Sadaam....then we bailed on them and watched on CNN while they were slaughtered.

But with that aside, it has to be Turkey that causes us to drag our feet with the Kurds. There is no other logical explanation why president after president, congress after congress, and year after year we just ignore the seasoned veterans of middle eastern warfare in the room. They could truly balance the power (hopefully) in a productive way if they were equipped with the same money and weaponry, logistical support and intelligence that we give to others.

How much money did we spend again to train those 7 or 8 Syrian rebels??? tinywhat tinyok