Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Michelle Obama Trashes Trump For Throwing Kids In Cages – Cages Obama Built
Music 
Michelle at the DNC phony virtual convention made her 18 minute pre-recorded speech.

One point she made sure to make was how Trump threw kids in cages at the border !!

Well she forgot to tell Democrats and their blind supporters that it was actually pResident Obama that built those cages (nobody else built that) and his Administration that set the policies that "locked up" all those kids !!

Phony Democrats going crazy at their own convention in their own basements !!

[Image: Black-Girl2-sm.gif]
Quote:Mrs. Obama’s speech, widely heralded by the mainstream media – including personalities at Fox News – as being a moral argument against Trump, contained several falsehoods.

In fact, one portion in which she criticizes America’s current leadership as lacking empathy and fomenting disdain is particularly troublesome.

“They see our leaders labeling fellow citizens enemies of the state while emboldening torch-bearing white supremacists,” she passionately complained.

“They watch in horror as children are torn from their families and thrown into cages, and pepper spray and rubber bullets are used on peaceful protestors for a photo-op,” Obama continued.

We count two lies in those comments, along with one instance of super-audacious hypocrisy.

LINK-->  Michelle Obama Trashes Trump For Throwing Kids In Cages – Her Husband Built Those Cages
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
It wasn't just Obama's policies and cages, it was also pictures taken during that administration they they showed saying it happened under Trump. If any truth ever came out of their mouths, I think hell would freeze over.

Hypocrites!   smallnotamused
That's why Michael was so mad about Trump using Obama's cages, Trump didn't build that!
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Who thinks SHE wrote this ? An army of wordsmiths, psychologists and PR men/women and she simply read it. I'll give her one thing..... she read the telerompter well. The School kids lunches..... well that's another story, and not too favorable either....

[Image: 546fbec069bedd0375b100c5.jpg]

(08-18-2020, 09:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It wasn't just Obama's policies and cages, it was also pictures taken during that administration they they showed saying it happened under Trump. If any truth ever came out of their mouths, I think hell would freeze over.

Hypocrites!   smallnotamused

A Major hmmm hmmm hmmm, Touche't
xunchen..... I liked that too......  tinycool  ( you didn't build that)  lol..
(08-18-2020, 09:31 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Michelle at the DNC phony virtual convention made her 18 minute pre-recorded speech.

Pre-recorded ... and they couldn't do it before the 5 O'clock shadow appeared?  LMAO

I got 7 seconds in before I 'had' to turn it off.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Librivox is looking for audio-book readers....