Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The silence is DEAFENING
Lest we let it slide, it's time to say enough. To Demand Justice, not a page ten obituary for a white boy.

He was killed in North Carolina for no reason as this Animal walked up and shot him in the head.

[Image: download-1.jpg]
(08-14-2020, 06:03 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Lest we let it slide, it's time to say enough. To Demand Justice, not a page ten obituary for a white boy.

He was killed in North Carolina for no reason as this Animal walked up and shot him in the head.

[Image: download-1.jpg]

Yep i posted about this here a little wile ago, but there was no great response to it, three people replied to it.
This is going viral on Facebook.  If enough people keep bringing it up, the MSM will be forced to report on it. Their overlords don't want people to see this because it goes against their narrative.

If the skin colors were reversed, this all we'd be seeing right now in the news.
I suppose the people that matter are taking this serrious. Mystic and Wallfire...... well, cary-on, this must not be forgotten...
As time moves forward, there IS outrage, both black and white.

beware much cursing and flourishes.

If any of my new friends wish to embed these videos, I would be beholding

In a world that is becoming more calous and caustic by the day, is there not hope to regain it's sanity and moral compass ? Can we not co-exist as we have for so many years before. Must we seperate, lable and attack ?  

"Every Knee will Bow"   It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. God can condemn and he can also forgive..... This is in his hands now.  May Cannon's family be comforted.

@"PLOTUS" *Fixed video links. Sol. You may want to learn how to insert videos in your posts here...
This is the only Social media I have except for me talking to my Patients in my Clinic and most do not want to talk about the Gross Injustices in America or the World, they want me to Heal them of Chronic Pain, Allergies, Parkinson's and other problems.

Many of the Old R-N members here know the reason we don't do FB or other Social Media.

It is not Silence from me or my husband.
It is just or Life is in so many ways different from others, we actually have to be leary of new acquaintances we may make person to person or face to face.

You can be assured that I talk to Life long Friends and Family and they spread the news for me.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-14-2020, 07:51 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: As time moves forward, there IS outrage, both black and white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOFtPHvD8bE  beware much cursing and flourishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXCA-7XSkC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrvMQlYw8Dw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-HRrPqMozs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuZREgaVVCs

If any of my new friends wish to embed these videos, I would be beholding

Done.

Quote: In a world that is becoming more calous and caustic by the day, is there not hope to regain it's sanity and moral compass ? Can we not co-exist as we have for so many years before. Must we seperate, lable and attack ?  

It is exactly what the Marxists are after. This playbook has played out in innumerable countries before, and it is our turn now. So long as they can ramp up the emotions of the masses, they can get them to do almost anything to require a response, and responses will always be forthcoming to ramp it up even further until there is a full blown, Marxist controlled revolt. It has always worked, because people in general prefer to have someone else think FOR them. That thinking leads to action, which always provokes a response, and so the Marxists make both sides dance like puppets on a string.

All because people are too lazy to think for themselves.

Guess who almost always has "won" in that scenario when it has been employed in country after country across the globe?

ETA: After thinking, I have this to add - I've been all around the world, and all around the US. The ONLY place I have ever been where KKK chapters are still active is North Carolina, although Georgia may still harbor a few - I've just not found any to spar with there. I cannot help but think this was engineered to provoke a response from the KKK, and initiate the race war that so many Marxists have been itching for to happen in the US. It just seems according to plan to me. They tried at Morningside Homes in Greensboro in 1979, and got summarily shut down there, too. The Marxists called out the KKK there, and the KKK showed up for the invite, took down the offending Marxists without hurting ANY of the Black community members, and not a single Klansman went to prison for taking out the trash.

I reckon they've finally worked their nerve up to have another go at it.

I can also say that if this were my son, or my grandchild, the KKK would not be able to move fast enough to get their licks in - this sack of shit would already be a done deal by the time they got mobilized. There is not a bullet-proof vest on this planet that could save his sorry ass. I'd prevent their hoped for race war by the simple expedient of surgically taking out the trash they tried to spark it with, and deny the KKK their target.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The dude needs to be put down like a rabid critter. I was looking at some of the BS from some on twitter. Some people are just as sick as this dude.
I guess the MSM is Totally I ignoring this Sad and Terrible Murder, but one of the BLM members noticed and had this to say or tweet.
Quote:Cannon Hinnant was shot in the head at point blank range for the ‘crime’ of riding his bike on 25-year-old felon Darius Nathaniel Sessoms’ property. His shocking murder was witnessed by a neighbor and Hinnant’s two young sisters.

Mainstream media networks have entirely ignored the story, but it did catch the eye of some Black Lives Matter supporters who openly celebrated Hinnant’s death.
“[I don’t] give a shit he is white it’s time for revenge we tired shit over with now we shooting yall [sic] go cry to you moma [sic],” said one respondent who was later identified as Terrell Kent, a Taco Bell worker from North Carolina.

[Image: post.png]
Facebook users then tried to contact Kent’s employer but were apparently unable to do so, with one commenting, “Likely another loser without a job.”

Meanwhile, another individual from San Francisco named Dante Salvador responded to a Wayne Dupree post about the shooting by commenting, “Blew his white privileged brains clean out of his head! #BlackLivesMatter.”
[Image: 117366167_4470612936297145_4905383548359439353_o.jpg]
Quote:As we previously highlighted, some leftists also celebrated the killing of Jessica Doty Whitaker, the young mother who was shot dead for saying “all lives matter,” with Black Lives Matter proponents flooding her Facebook page to gloat over her murder.

“Racist Rachel is pushing daisies and the streets are a little safer,” said one user called Eric Albany.
Source

Just Line them all up and put a bullet in their head, they are worthless air breathers that should have been Aborted!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I know what this thread is about and my heart goes out to a grieving family.

I can't really participate in threads like this because (as a father) it HURTS.

I hope there is a hell and the poor childs killer will rot there for eternity.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-15-2020, 01:27 AM)beez Wrote: I know what this thread is about and my heart goes out to a grieving family.

Ninurta, my thanks for the embed, and the rest here knowing this must not just go away................. Plotus aka Rich..
(08-15-2020, 01:46 AM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 01:27 AM)beez Wrote: I know what this thread is about and my heart goes out to a grieving family.

Ninurta, my thanks for the embed, and the rest here knowing this must not just go away................. Plotus aka Rich..

And..... we must not fall into a pit of hate... but I will admit it is very hard to keep that thought and live it. I live in NC. and for the last 50 years ..... well lets just say much of a plan to improve lifes situations has led to deadly end. Johnson had a plan..... Suceeded or failed, you be the judge.
I first heard about this today and it hurt my heart so bad. I just can’t understand the mentality of the garbage from blm saying such horrible things about a child. Sickening! And the media, I guess it doesn’t fit their narrative at all.

This child was an innocent. He deserved to be able to safely ride his bicycle without this piece of shit animal deciding to take his life. 

I really hope there is justice soon for this little boy.
I can't imagine what may have motivated this man to shoot this child. Was he high or is he insane? Was it an accident? I have zero clue as the only information I glean is incendiary andhatefilled conjecturing and rants of retribution. The most fascinating thing is the response to this horrific and tragic event. Until I find out more I'm going to keep my comments to myself. I suspect were missing some crucial information here. Obviously there's no justification at all but before I play Judge, Jury and executioner, I at least need some information, any information to what actually transpired before I express an opinion.
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-15-2020, 01:58 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: And..... we must not fall into a pit of hate... but I will admit it is very hard to keep that thought and live it. I live in NC. and for the last 50 years ..... well lets just say much of a plan to improve lifes situations has led to deadly end. Johnson had a plan..... Suceeded or failed, you be the judge.

I lived in NC for nearly 30 years, around Greensboro. I only passed through Wilson on my way east for jobs. yeah, I know Blackwater was based east of there in Moynock. I was not working for Blackwater - too many cowboys working there.

RE: Johnson's plan - I rate it as a failure. I was raised, and now live again, in the Appalachians. He declared his "war on poverty" in Ashland, KY, just a few miles from where I am sitting right now. So far, and this is 50 years later, I'm still waiting for him to fire the first shot in that war.

I think I may be waiting quite a while longer.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-15-2020, 05:35 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: I can't imagine what may have motivated this man to shoot this child. Was he high or is he insane? Was it an accident?  I have zero clue as the only information I glean is incendiary andhatefilled conjecturing and rants of retribution. The most fascinating thing is the response to this horrific and tragic event. Until I find out more I'm going to keep my comments to myself. I suspect were missing some crucial information here. Obviously there's no justification at all but before I play Judge, Jury and executioner, I at least need some information, any information to what actually transpired before I express an opinion.

His motivations matter not at all to me. I am VERY familiar with firearms. No one gets shot in the head without someone pointing a gun at their head. From that I can deduce that the miscreant pointed a gun at a child's head. it does not matter in the least to me whether he meant to do it or not. He did it. It was done. And he had to point a gun at a child's head to do it. That is enough to end him, in my world.

I don't even care if he blames it on "mental problems". Rabid dogs also have "mental problems". We do not just let them off the hook when they do rabid shit because - "mental problems".

We put an end to them, to make sure they don't do MORE rabid shit.