Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MSM Propaganda
I just came across this thread by Paul Sperry on Twitter. Just look at all the false propaganda the MSM is spreading, and those asleep are eating it up!

Quote:Paul Sperry  @paulsperry_
[url=https://twitter.com/paulsperry_][/url]
Level 1:
1/5 CNN just aired a Special Report" on "Donald Trump's Conspiracy Theories." But it's Dems & CNN & MSM who ought to be fitted for tinfoil hats -- Here's a list of their own wacky conspiracy theories:

1. Trump is secretly a Kremlin spy
2. Trump & Putin hacked the DNC

Level 2:
2/5
3. Trump is deploying federal agents at federal courthouses under siege by rioters, not for their protection, but as "a dry run for marshal law"
4. Trump is going to cancel the election and declare himself Tyrant for Life

3/5
5. Trump won't respect the election results if he loses & will barricade himself inside the White House
6. Biden: "This president is going to try to steal this election."
7. "Systemic racism" still exists in America, 55 years after civil rights laws outlawed it.

4/5
8. Cops are gunning for innocent black men in the streets
9. Trump voters are all "white supremacists"
10. Black convicts were "mass incarcerated" in a secret plot to oppress the black race
11. The CIA planted crack-cocaine in the hood to addict and lock up blacks

5/5
12. The coronavirus is discriminating against black people, as part of some racist plot to wipe out blacks in America
13. Trump wants voter ID only to "suppress the black vote" & "disenfranchise blacks," not to ensure US citizens (vs illegals) vote

Anything in there you folks disagree with?
Orange Man Bad!
[Image: 2zw7ey.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-01-2020, 08:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Anything in there you folks disagree with?

I am not a Trump fan. I don't hate him either.  I don't think he is any worse than any other President we have had. I also don't believe he has the power to do anything more than those that control this country will allow him to do.

I think he is making a mistake with spending so much time on the internet. Whether he is trolling as some say he is doing, or if he thinks he is being transparent or inclusive in his posts, he comes across too often as peckish, juvenile, and braggadocios.

As far as the attacks against him, I don't take anything the media says at face value. They are pros at taking a little truth and making a mountain. Their job is to manipulate our beliefs and feelings, so Trump would do well not to give them so much to work with.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-01-2020, 11:18 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 08:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Anything in there you folks disagree with?

As far as the attacks against him, I don't take anything the media says at face value. They are pros at taking a little truth and making a mountain. Their job is to manipulate our beliefs and feelings, so Trump would do well not to give them so much to work with.

@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 
I agree with you there. There are times when he posts things on Twitter just to keep the media busy while he's doing something behind the scenes. He's done this many times. And sometimes I think he does it just to poke at them. 
They play around with him, so he plays back.
Trump enter office to make Real Changes and found a Wall of Elites Stopping Him, he called them out and they used their Cronies to go after him and are still going after him and his family.

President Trump wants our system to work has our forefathers had it set up to work.
The representatives in Washington should answered to the people that put them there, not to the Elites and NWO.
The Presidents should keep their promise, not ask the Elites and NWO if it's OK to do that.

Those are the changes he is trying to make and pissing off the MSM and having them Report On his Text is nothing more than a game he plays, he keeps the Elites guessing at his next move with these textes, now that he has gotten rid of most of the Rat Bastard Snitches and Tattletales in his Administration left there by Obama.

It's as game and Trump is winning.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-01-2020, 11:43 PM)guohua Wrote: It's as game and Trump is winning.
JMHO

I understand that many are very happy and enthralled with Trump and many hate him beyond measure. 

I personally don't fit in any of those camps. 

I see him as likely believing he can do what others before have not being able to do. I also see him as being blind to how powerful those in control actually are. They will not let him just win, unless they can benefit from it.

So I don't understand what you mean when you say he is playing at trolling the media and winning. I don't feel like we have won anything in the last month's. I know many people who have lost everything, and they find no support or win in the President playing games with the media.

We need the President to at least appear to be strong and focused on getting those that have lost so much back to where they were before March. 

I have never wasted time pointing fingers and  blaming, when a job needed to be done. There will be time for that later, if we get the job done, and done right. 

I am going to shut up now. I am not trying to change anyone's mind about Trump. Personally I don't care about Trump, or how people feel about him. I care about our broken country,  the people, and where we go from here. I don't blame Trump, because as much as he may think he is, he is not in control.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-02-2020, 12:43 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 11:43 PM)guohua Wrote: It's as game and Trump is winning.
JMHO

I understand that many are very happy and enthralled with Trump and many hate him beyond measure. 

I personally don't fit in any of those camps. 

I see him as likely believing he can do what others before have not being able to do. I also see him as being blind to how powerful those in control actually are. They will not let him just win, unless they can benefit from it.

So I don't understand what you mean when you say he is playing at trolling the media and winning. I don't feel like we have won anything in the last month's. I know many people who have lost everything, and they find no support or win in the President playing games with the media.

We need the President to at least appear to be strong and focused on getting those that have lost so much back to where they were before March. 

I have never wasted time pointing fingers and  blaming, when a job needed to be done. There will be time for that later, if we get the job done, and done right. 

I am going to shut up now. I am not trying to change anyone's mind about Trump. Personally I don't care about Trump, or how people feel about him. I care about our broken country,  the people, and where we go from here. I don't blame Trump, because as much as he may think he is, he is not in control.

He's trying, it's the democrats that keep blocking things.

Quote:President Donald Trump’s administration has presented four separate coronavirus stimulus plans to Congress and Democrats have rejected each of them, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows announced Friday.

Meadows has been on Capitol Hill negotiating with Democrats all week, but to no avail, saying Democrats have not even proposed a counter offer. If a deal cannot be reached, unemployment insurance and protections against evictions may expire.

Source