Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mexican Government: Reveals Mayan Documents Proving Aliens and Ancient Space Travel
Came across this on my journey for the truth this morning. It's a short video and well worth a watch. Very interesting. Would love to shape shift into a moth and fly into some of those government vaults throughout the world
Quote:
The reality of extraterrestrial contact with human civilization is becoming more clear by the month as streams of information about the extraterrestrial presence and past influence hits.

While some people still have doubts about ET contact, many are starting to realize the truth that has been talked about for centuries. One big story involves the Mexican government who has released documents and images of objects found on the site of Calakmul, Mexico which help prove the reality of ET contact

[Image: 13776-1.jpg]

[Image: 13776-6.jpg]

http://www.yogaesoteric.net/content.aspx...item=13776
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
A lot of the old bits are rather curious.  Bet there was high strangeness afoot.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-27-2020, 07:43 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: A lot of the old bits are rather curious.  Bet there was high strangeness afoot.

Cheers

Yes very strange indeed. Very interested in this sort of stuff. I do believe we were once more technologically advanced than we are now. Then the obvious ended things. Good old war!!!!!!
Something that intrigues me, (speaking of war) were the tales of the places in modern Pakistan that had a radiation signature dating back 10 thousand years or so, as if those locations had been hit by a nuclear strike.

Could never tell how authentic those claims were, but who knows.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-27-2020, 08:03 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Something that intrigues me, (speaking of war) were the tales of the places in modern Pakistan that had a radiation signature dating back 10 thousand years or so, as if those locations had been hit by a nuclear strike.

Could never tell how authentic those claims were, but who knows.

Cheers

Ah yes know that one well. 
Quote:Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana,
hurled a single projectile
charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose in all its splendor.

It was an unknown weapon,
and iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.
Their hair and nails fell out.
Pottery broke without any apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire,
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and all their equipment.
I completely agree.
There was an early advanced civilization on Earth and there is evidence of that and yes to include war.

My question is this, was these beings our creators?

I think they were.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-27-2020, 06:33 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Came across this on my journey for the truth this morning. It's a short video and well worth a watch. Very interesting. Would love to shape shift into a moth and fly into some of those government vaults throughout the world
Quote:
The reality of extraterrestrial contact with human civilization is becoming more clear by the month as streams of information about the extraterrestrial presence and past influence hits.

While some people still have doubts about ET contact, many are starting to realize the truth that has been talked about for centuries. One big story involves the Mexican government who has released documents and images of objects found on the site of Calakmul, Mexico which help prove the reality of ET contact

I like that they found this in Mexico. Other countries beside the U.S. has things like this. It’s pretty fascinating. I wonder if these long ago beings were our masters while humans were maybe originally slaves. It certainly is something to think about and research. Very interesting.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-27-2020, 06:33 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Came across this on my journey for the truth this morning. It's a short video and well worth a watch. Very interesting. Would love to shape shift into a moth and fly into some of those government vaults throughout the world
Quote:

Look like they are wearing helmets or something.
(07-27-2020, 11:19 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:
Quote:

Yes it does, but this aren't shown carrying that purse like object other have in their hand.
[Image: f39e5445d8ed7fd50d10e6cd33638a7f.jpg]
(07-27-2020, 11:22 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 11:19 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:
Quote:

Yes it does, but this aren't shown carrying that purse like object other have in their hand.
[Image: f39e5445d8ed7fd50d10e6cd33638a7f.jpg]

What the hell would they be? I think I've seen them pics before, I still have no idea what the purses are? Also the one on the right, has wings? the artist trying to tell us they were capable of flight? it all adds up to some high strangeness!
(07-27-2020, 11:16 PM)ChiefD Wrote: I like that they found this in Mexico. Other countries beside the U.S. has things like this. It’s pretty fascinating. I wonder if these long ago beings were our masters while humans were maybe originally slaves. It certainly is something to think about and research. Very interesting.

I wonder sometimes if we are a foreign species to this planet, and if the Earth is constantly mutating and evolving lifeforms to eliminate us. We have been detrimental to our hosts, and are more like parasites then symbiotic bacteria. tinycrying

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

@"Moonmagic" 
Quote:What the hell would they be? I think I've seen them pics before, I still have no idea what the purses are? Also the one on the right, has wings? the artist trying to tell us they were capable of flight? it all adds up to some high strangeness!

Yes actually they hint at flight and other things.
This would come from the Sumerian Gods or Anunnaki. 
[Image: 09b9646aed142fba04245ee770130aee.jpg][Image: f71aa3de-22a7-44f8-a7a5-5e4a7e6a4fa0.__C..._V1___.jpg] They carried this object and they were of different 
forms.
[Image: cc03592fdbbe083e2b538ea1b92aa550.jpg] [Image: The20Three20Apkallu2color.jpg]
(07-28-2020, 12:05 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Moonmagic" 
Quote:What the hell would they be? I think I've seen them pics before, I still have no idea what the purses are? Also the one on the right, has wings? the artist trying to tell us they were capable of flight? it all adds up to some high strangeness!

[Image: 09b9646aed142fba04245ee770130aee.jpg][Image: f71aa3de-22a7-44f8-a7a5-5e4a7e6a4fa0.__C..._V1___.jpg] They carried this object and they were of different forms.

My imagination runs wild when I see these images! They are all clearly pointing at the guy in the Sky, while he is up there with a birds eye view. What are those attachments? what's that thing in the middle? maybe some sort of ''Tree'' are they seeds at the bottom? does this mean they are hinting at some sort of creation?

It's fascinating, beyond casually watching random eps of Ancient Aliens years ago (they overdid things so I lost interest) I never dived real deep into this stuff, but it's unreal!
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Love this stuff ! Thanks for sharing. 

I was watching a documentary about the great flood and Noah. Can't help but think back about 13k years ago and a comet coming down and striking earth , possibly cause a great flood. Could have wiped out a great civilization, or many of them.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I wish I still had access to GAIA t.v.   William...em...  Darn it, I forget his name. Anyway, he did a series on all this stuff and told what the 'purse' was and explained all the symbols in ancient hieroglyphics, etc.

I did a thread on all that, but I think it was on one of the older boards.   tinycrying 

We have 4 pages of threads here on Ancient topics, if you're interested to look when you're bored:

http://rogue-nation3.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=74
(07-28-2020, 12:18 AM)kdog Wrote: Love this stuff ! Thanks for sharing. 

I was watching a documentary about the great flood and Noah. Can't help but think back about 13k years ago and a comet coming down and striking earth , possibly cause a great flood. Could have wiped out a great civilization, or many of them.

Go and Google Enoch or the Book Of Enoch.
That is interesting, before the flood.
Here is an example of one video about Enochs time 
(07-28-2020, 12:15 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 12:05 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Moonmagic" 

[Image: 09b9646aed142fba04245ee770130aee.jpg][Image: f71aa3de-22a7-44f8-a7a5-5e4a7e6a4fa0.__C..._V1___.jpg] They carried this object and they were of different forms.

My imagination runs wild when I see these images! They are all clearly pointing at the guy in the Sky, while he is up there with a birds eye view. What are those attachments? what's that thing in the middle? maybe some sort of ''Tree'' are they seeds at the bottom? does this mean they are hinting at some sort of creation?

It's fascinating, beyond casually watching random eps of Ancient Aliens years ago (they overdid things so I lost interest) I never dived real deep into this stuff, but it's unreal!
Try this video
(07-28-2020, 12:59 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I wish I still had access to GAIA t.v.   William...em...  Darn it, I forget his name. Anyway, he did a series on all this stuff and told what the 'purse' was and explained all the symbols in ancient hieroglyphics, etc.

I did a thread on all that, but I think it was on one of the older boards.   tinycrying 

We have 4 pages of threads here on Ancient topics, if you're interested to look when you're bored:

http://rogue-nation3.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=74

These two channels will get as close to GAIA as you can get .WTF files  and  Raw News
Always an awesome subject. Thanks for posting. Never gets old, heck AA is on its 14th (?) season already. Georgio and his hair...

The handbag: I am guessing it has something to do with the following. In no particular order nor are they all mutually exclusive. 

- the handbag (or whatever it represents) was a very common item in early mankind's development and that has been lost to us today
- there was an early civilization (pre-Younger Dryas) in which the handbag had a very important significance and the concept diffused
- maybe our modern bias of only seeing it as a handbag is blinding us to its meaning and significance, maybe it has zero to do with a handbag
- perhaps humans were far more connected than we give them credit for. Christianities cross is recognized worldwide today even by non-Christians. What would someone looking at        that object 5000 years from now, after all records of the context are dust, say about it?

...or perhaps the Anunnaki were just trying to look fabulous. What ancient deity wouldn't want to accessorize?
(07-27-2020, 10:44 PM)guohua Wrote: I completely agree.
There was an early advanced civilization on Earth and there is evidence of that and yes to include war.

My question is this, was these beings our creators?

I think they were.

That's a question i have always wondered.  I've come to the conclusion that we were created or placed here from somewhere else. The bit i dont get is God. Was he a human looking alien? Is church a gimmick to hide who really put us here?. Did people really believe god was as in the bible?. All intriging and very confusing