Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Humans in America 30,000 years ago
Yes, we've all known this.
Quote:Humans in America 30,000 years ago, far earlier than thought

Damn it, copy and paste this before the Smithsonian Institution arrives and the Mainstream Archeologist arrive and announce this to be a Indian site and your team has made a very grave error in your Math!

We have said it over and over again, Humans and their creators have been wandering around for Many, Many, Many Thousands of years if not a million.
The sphinx and the pyramids are much older than they want you to believe.

Quote:Paris (AFP) - Tools excavated from a cave in central Mexico are strong evidence that humans were living in North America at least 30,000 years ago, some 15,000 years earlier than previously thought, scientists said Wednesday.

Artefacts, including 1,900 stone tools, showed human occupation of the high-altitude Chiquihuite Cave over a roughly 20,000 year period, they reported in two studies, published in Nature.

"Our results provide new evidence for the antiquity of humans in the Americas," Ciprian Ardelean, an archeologist at the Universidad Autonoma de Zacatecas and lead author of one of the studies, told AFP.

"There are only a few artefacts and a couple of dates from that range," he said, referring radiocarbon dating results putting the oldest samples at 33,000 to 31,000 years ago.
"However, the presence is there."

No traces of human bones or DNA were found at the site.
"It is likely that humans used this site on a relatively constant basis, perhaps in recurrent seasonal episodes part of larger migratory cycles," the study concluded.

The stone tools -- unique in the Americas -- revealed a "mature  technology" which the authors speculate was brought in from elsewhere.

[i][u]Source
[/u][/i]

Did you catch that, "mature  technology" 
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I was reading this earlier today, probably why I don't post much because of all the sources I rely on . 

Yes, we keep pushing the envelope of knowledge of our human history. They do it in baby steps, but conceal so much more. 

Don't want to rock the boat to much, you know? 

I was going to share this, but thank you for doing so. I'm a little lazy about it. 

I need to do better, maybe start flooding this place with the info I come across. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere