Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fauci holds up New York as model for fighting coronavirus
Lightbulb 
tinylaughing Now you've heard everything !! tinylaughing

Mouthpiece Dr Fauci (the COVID19(84) expert) says New York is theee model for fighting the virus !!

New York has seen dozens of botch-ups and screwball decisions by politicians including sending virus victims to nursing homes resulting in thousands of needless deaths !!

All kinds of lying and "correcting" and over-reactions ever since the virus scare got going.

Between the Governor and the NYC Mayor, who knows how many deaths could have been avoided.

The Dr himself has made dozens of contradicting statements and comments since "Day 1".

What's going on with these gaffe infested scientists anyway ?

Lots of political propaganda from all directions of Democrats !!

It's enough to make people nuts..
[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:White House health advisor Anthony Fauci has praised New York for its handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying the state responded “correctly” to bring its outbreak under control. 

“We know that, when you do it properly, you bring down those cases. We have done it. We have done it in New York,” Fauci said in an interview with “PBS NewsHour” that aired Friday evening. 

“New York got hit worse than any place in the world. And they did it correctly by doing the things that you’re talking about,” he continued. 

LINK-->  Fauci holds up New York as model for fighting coronavirus — ‘They did it correctly’
minusculeheadbanging
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Who wrote Dr Fauci the biggest check, that didn't bounce!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
All these lying globalists "elites" are so easy to spot when you've had your eyes open.

They all can go straight to...   smallveryupset
New York? The model for combating covid?

The same new York that has had the most deaths and infections in the nation?

The New York that purposely infected old folks in nursing homes?

THAT New York?

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Someone check to see if Fauci is off his meds or something!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

And Ladies and Gentlemen you know what is sicker than sick ? There will be people who agree with him !!
Fauci is my favorite warner brothers cartoon character in 2020. 

He's so short and cute with that stupid look on his face all the time. 

I just could eat him up, or throw him in front of a bus, he's just so damn cute.

Especially when he gets all flustered because nobody gives two shits about what he says anymore after having backtracked a dozen times over.....
I noticed a few other posters made the same mistake as I, by not referencing him as "Dr" and just Fauci.

Make no mistake, he has worked very long and hard to earn that title....just so he could make an absolute ass of himself not just across the nation, but around the world. 

We should show him the respect he deserves......
(07-20-2020, 07:38 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Fauci is my favorite warner brothers cartoon character in 2020. 

I just could eat him up, or throw him in front of a bus, he's just so damn cute.

Especially when he gets all flustered because nobody gives two shits about what he says anymore after having backtracked a dozen times over.....

[Image: 26324608-0-image-a-59_1585027398045.jpg]

along with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bug Eyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: 22022426-0-image-a-6_1575922335533.jpg]
(07-20-2020, 07:51 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 07:38 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Fauci is my favorite warner brothers cartoon character in 2020. 

[Image: faucimeme.png]

Unless there is a reward, I can't imagine anyone would bother trying to find him, even himself.
(07-20-2020, 07:44 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I noticed a few other posters made the same mistake as I, by not referencing him as "Dr" and just Fauci.

Make no mistake, he has worked very long and hard to earn that title....just so he could make an absolute ass of himself not just across the nation, but around the world. 

I prefer my doctors to have some kind of medical knowledge, so, no, he's just "Fauci" to me, which I believe rhymes with "falsie"...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-20-2020, 09:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 07:44 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I noticed a few other posters made the same mistake as I, by not referencing him as "Dr" and just Fauci.

I prefer my doctors to have some kind of medical knowledge, so, no, he's just "Fauci" to me, which I believe rhymes with "falsie"...

[Image: 40dslr.jpg]
(07-20-2020, 08:36 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 09:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

[Image: 40dslr.jpg]

At least Dr. K was trying to help people suffer less. I hope that euthanasia is legal by the time I want to die.