Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kapernick is a liar
Remember when Kapernick knelt when the National Anthem played?

Remember when he said it wasn't against America, the Anthem, it was against police brutality?

Welp, Ol' Kapernick is a fucking liar.

A lying piece of shit.

Saturday, Kapernick tweeted that, the 4th of July is nothing but a "celebration of white supremacy".

Kapernick also accused America of having, "dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized and terrorized black people for centuries."

https://iotwreport.com/kaepernick-blasts...o-comment/

So can we finally put to bed the idea of Kapernick kneeling just because of police brutality?

He hates America, won't stand for the Anthem, hates the 4th of July and hates America.

Kapernick deserves a bitch-slapping and a coach seat to fucking Cuba.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-05-2020, 10:47 PM)beez Wrote: Remember when Kapernick knelt when the National Anthem played?

Remember when he said it wasn't against America, the Anthem, it was against police brutality?

Welp, Ol' Kapernick is a fucking liar.

A lying piece of shit.

Saturday, Kapernick tweeted that, the 4th of July is nothing but a "celebration of white supremacy".

Kapernick also accused America of having, "dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized and terrorized black people for centuries."

https://iotwreport.com/kaepernick-blasts...o-comment/

So can we finally put to bed the idea of Kapernick kneeling just because of police brutality?

He hates America, won't stand for the Anthem, hates the 4th of July and hates America.

Kapernick deserves a bitch-slapping and a coach seat to fucking Cuba.

kapernick is nothing but a sorry ass agitator. any team that signs him should have their heads examined,and deserves all the negative press that comes with him. poor put upon asshole kapernick.

bet he runs around singing, colin kapernick my name agitation my game.
Quote:Remember when Kapernick knelt when the National Anthem played?

Remember when kneeling was an act of fealty? Trying to turn it into an act of defiance shows how dumb he is.

Quote:
Quote:Kapernick also accused America of having, "dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized and terrorized black people for centuries."
Damn you'd think they'd been slaughtered by the millions and had their lands stolen. Yet there are so many of them. They're all over TV and practically anywhere you look.
(07-05-2020, 10:47 PM)beez Wrote: Kapernick deserves a bitch-slapping and a coach seat to fucking Cuba.

Kinda ironic that he, as a black man who wasn't even very good at the career he chose, still managed to become a multi-millionaire in a country he thinks holds down the black man.

A POC that is a POS.

Cuba is too good for him.... let him go figure out how Iran would work with his skin color.

tinyangry
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

LOL, he's a washed up turd.

He wasn't hating America when he was signing million dollar contracts I'm sure.

The reason why he'll never play in the NFL again?  He wasn't that good to begin with.  Add to that the headache he brings, nobody will touch him.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I think Kaepernick should take all his money and found his own nation, and bring along all like-minded people with him.
Kapernick outed himself as an anti-American douche-tard.
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-05-2020, 11:19 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I think Kaepernick should take all his money and found his own nation, and bring along all like-minded people with him.

Explanation: Why? ... When there is Liberia !!!

Personal Disclosure: Why reinvent a broken wheel eh?

@beez , as for Kaepernick being a liar and hiding behind excuse after excuse to coverup his anti USA core being ... well I personally find that argument to be highly credible.

What should be done about them I wonder? Or will they be the first against the wall when the 2nd civil war heats up in Nov2020?

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(07-05-2020, 11:42 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 11:19 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I think Kaepernick should take all his money and found his own nation, and bring along all like-minded people with him.

@beez , as for Kaepernick being a liar and hiding behind excuse after excuse to coverup his anti USA core being ... well I personally find that argument to be highly credible.

What should be done about them I wonder? Or will they be the first against the wall when the 2nd civil war heats up in Nov2020?

minusculebeercheers

Police brutality is a real thing and attention should be made for it.

But hating America is not the way to go about it.

This will hurt the movement towards real reform and will only enable and encourage the anti-American sentiment that hijacked the actual legitimate movement towards bringing attention to police brutality.
-Abraham Lincoln
Quote:Police brutality is a real thing and attention should be made for it.

This will hurt the movement towards real reform and will only enable and encourage the anti-American sentiment that hijacked the actual legitimate movement towards bringing attention to police brutality.

What started out as something in earnest -- police brutality -- somehow spiraled out of control and turned into anti- American sentiments.

Why, I do not know.

But what I do know, is I lost interest in the police brutality due the turn against America.

The NFL allowing them to disrespect the National Anthem as they did, which in turn offended majority of Americans, both black and white.

If sports is going to turn into a breeding ground for political agendas, then they will loose millions of viewers.

And now, the same thing is happening again.

What started out as police brutality over the death of GF, has turned into anti-American sentiments once again

Statues are being tore down.
Schools are being renamed.
Streets are being renamed.
People fired for old posts/tweets from a decade or longer.

The NFL wanting to replace the National Anthem with the black anthem for example.

Is that for the players or the fans I wonder? Because many fans love to hear whoever sings the National Anthem and it makes them swell with pride. Hand over their heart.

"They" are turning being an American and patriot into a negative cogitation.

Sad to see.

I hate that some police treat minorities as they do. Truly I do.
But that should not have anything to do with our country as a whole, yet our whole country is being punished.
Not just the few bad cops.

Which in turn makes me lose interest/sight in the main point of it all ---->>>> police brutality.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I think Kap ought to be Kanye’s running mate...because the outcome would be glorious
(07-06-2020, 01:44 AM)senona Wrote:
Quote: 

They're making patriotism, nationalism ugly, racist.
This has gone beyond George Floyd and police brutality.

They're attacking us now for just being Americans, being proud to be Americans.
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-05-2020, 11:48 PM)beez Wrote: Police brutality is a real thing and attention should be made for it.

All kinds of brutality is a real thing... police brutality being statistically a lot lower then domestic violence, black on black crime, fraud, murders in the US. rapes in the US, child molestation in the US.

Perhaps the entire scenario right now is nothing more then an attempt at division.

Because they are doing a damn good job at it.

I have a 80 year old aunt in Tulsa who was telling me that lately she doesn't know what to do if she came across a black man on the street.

Is she allowed to look at him and nod? Will he go batshit crazy and beat on her? What is the new normal now for her? What should she expect?

She hasn't looked at color of skin her whole life and now she has to for possible self preservation.

SoOoo... how is THAT working out as far as race relations right now?

Police brutality is the least of our worries currently.

I personally think the Big Wet Dream that the left has about another race war is what the actual problem is.

tinyshocked

(07-06-2020, 02:07 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 11:48 PM)beez Wrote: Police brutality is a real thing and attention should be made for it.

All kinds of brutality is a real thing... police brutality being statistically a lot lower then domestic violence, black on black crime, fraud, murders in the US. rapes in the US, child molestation in the US.

Perhaps the entire scenario right now is nothing more then an attempt at division.

Because they are doing a damn good job at it.

I have a 80 year old aunt in Tulsa who was telling me that lately she doesn't know what to do if she came across a black man on the street.

Is she allowed to look at him and nod? Will he go batshit crazy and beat on her? What is the new normal now for her? What should she expect?

She hasn't looked at color of skin her whole life and now she has to for possible self preservation.

SoOoo... how is THAT working out as far as race relations right now?

Police brutality is the least of our worries currently.

I personally think the Big Wet Dream that the left has about another race war is what the actual problem is.

tinyshocked

If they can't find racism, they will create it.
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-06-2020, 02:04 AM)beez Wrote:
Quote: 

I know and it's starting to piss me off. smallnotamused

Enough is enough already.

Leave the Red, White and Blue out of it!! minusculeredtantrum

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fusatftw.files.wordpress...f=1&nofb=1]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(07-05-2020, 11:42 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:

minusculebeercheers

HA true, he should go there and tell them how much better they have it, how they should count themselves lucky, hell, he could be president lol
(07-06-2020, 02:07 AM)Lumenari Wrote: I have a 80 year old aunt in Tulsa who was telling me that lately she doesn't know what to do if she came across a black man on the street.

There, right there, is the problem. Two people cannot understand each other without communication, and this is intended to disrupt any attempt at communication. It started many years ago when someone decided that anyone who had ever uttered that nasty, filthy N-word should be destroyed and removed from society, regardless of the circumstances. One was to never even call black folk "black" because it was "insensitive," so instead we were to call them "colored"... oops, no, that was last week, now the word is "dark-skinned"... oh, sorry, yesterday's word.... now it's "black" and don't even think about using any other word... hell, a white person couldn't talk to a black person for fear of offending them by saying "hello"!

Now we're at it again. Apparently somewhere, somehow, a black person and a white person managed to carry on a conversation. Can't have that!

TheRedneck
(07-06-2020, 02:23 AM)TheRedneck Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 02:07 AM)Lumenari Wrote: I have a 80 year old aunt in Tulsa who was telling me that lately she doesn't know what to do if she came across a black man on the street.

There, right there, is the problem. Two people cannot understand each other without communication, and this is intended to disrupt any attempt at communication. It started many years ago when someone decided that anyone who had ever uttered that nasty, filthy N-word should be destroyed and removed from society, regardless of the circumstances. One was to never even call black folk "black" because it was "insensitive," so instead we were to call them "colored"... oops, no, that was last week, now the word is "dark-skinned"... oh, sorry, yesterday's word.... now it's "black" and don't even think about using any other word... hell, a white person couldn't talk to a black person for fear of offending them by saying "hello"!

Now we're at it again. Apparently somewhere, somehow, a black person and a white person managed to carry on a conversation. Can't have that!

TheRedneck

My aunt is 0% white so it confuses her even more.

Not 30 years ago for her, the filthy N-word applied to blacks, whites and NAs.... it was a term associated with human trash, not a race.

She is technically "colored" but yet she isn't because she isn't black...

Although her husband is a Freedman, a person whose family is black that is Cherokee culturally...

She did ask me though "Is there going to be a time where we can just be Americans and then talk about these other people?"

So there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for all of us.

Americans vs Others.

We should frame the debate that way.

minusculebeercheers

Quote: 

That is the point. American *exceptionalism* must be destroyed (it could spread). The Communist idea proclaims no one person is different than another. We are ALL the same. How dare anyone achieve anything by shear talent/intellect. This is why the Chinese have for decades been called the "Monkey See, Monkey Do" peoples; stealing/copying others works. The government will not allow the "individual" to rise to exceptionalism because it refuses to recoagnize that individual has free will and are separate from the hive. Those living at the top of the pyramid 'EYE' status enjoy wealth beyond what Talo's guarded for Olympus on Crete. They actually think and live as GODS among those they oppress.
(07-06-2020, 02:46 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
Quote: 

That is the point. American *exceptionalism* must be destroyed (it could spread). No one person is different than another. We are ALL the same. How dare anyone achieve anything by shear talent/intellect. This is why the Chinese have for decades been called the "Monkey See, Monkey Do" peoples; stealing/copying others works.  The government will not allow the "individual" to rise to exceptionalism because it refuses to recoagnize that individual has free will and are separate from the hive. Those living at the top of the pyramid 'EYE' status enjoy wealth beyond what Talo's guarded for Olympus on Crete. They actually think and live as GODS among those they oppress.
Individualism IS American.

tinyok
-Abraham Lincoln