Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My One and Only UFO Sighting
This happened about 7 years ago.

I was working night shift.  It was a warm, clear night, I believe this happened in July or August.

I've always been a stargazer, I love getting lost in all those points of light.  On this particular night, I went out to smoke a cigarette and as I was watching the sky, I saw what I at first thought was a satellite. 

I've seen satellites before, they just look like "slow" moving stars.  They move on a steady trajectory to the naked eye.  This object I saw appeared to be at least 2 to 4 times the size of a star or satellite in the night sky.  

It was definitely brighter than all the stars and had no discernible shape.  I know it's hard to judge distance, but I felt like I could just tell it was in space, or damn near it.  It didn't make a sound.

At first it moved on a steady trajectory when I noticed it, and continued on it's trajectory for maybe 5-10 seconds, but then it moved in a way I can only describe as a pulse.  It continued on its trajectory, but it turned into a very quick acceleration/stop...acceleration/stop....sort of like if you were underwater and saw a rock skipping the surface.  It did this a few times until it disappeared from my line of sight behind a group of buildings. 

Each "pulse" movement seemed to cover a great distance, if you held thumb and pointer finger an inch apart at arms length to the sky, about that distance.

Anybody ever see anything like that?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Pretty spooky experience. That definitely sounds like a UFO. The pulses of movement are something I don’t think any spacecraft from Earth, much less any aircraft could do. 

I may have seen a UFO many years ago when I was active duty Navy and stationed in Norfolk VA. I was out late one night, a very clear night full of stars. I saw a couple of “craft” shaped kind of like jagged boomerangs, that were flying parallel to each other. They looked really bright, like the whole thing lit up. They didn’t move like any aircraft. At one point, they broke off from each other and flew off at sharp 90 degree angles on a dime. Then they just disappeared in a streak. Crazy stuff.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
As a young girl walking with my father next to the Yellow River in Northern China, we both watched a long slender object move across the sky very quickly.
I ask my father what that was and he said very straight faced, it was American and we should be Lucky to be alive.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-02-2020, 02:39 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Pretty spooky experience. That definitely sounds like a UFO. The pulses of movement are something I don’t think any spacecraft from Earth, much less any aircraft could do. 

I may have seen a UFO many years ago when I was active duty Navy and stationed in Norfolk VA. I was out late one night, a very clear night full of stars. I saw a couple of “craft” shaped kind of like jagged boomerangs, that were flying parallel to each other. They looked really bright, like the whole thing lit up. They didn’t move like any aircraft. At one point, they broke off from each other and flew off at sharp 90 degree angles on a dime. Then they just disappeared in a streak. Crazy stuff.

It's stuff like that that makes me wonder, either aliens visit us or somebody has technology waaaaay beyond what we the public know.

I go back and forth with it all the time.  Without a doubt somewhere in the universe aliens exist.  Maybe thousands or millions of different types.  But are they covering such vast distances to visit us?

On the other hand, we made the SR71 Blackbird in the 60s, so who knows what they have stashed away.
Just to add: 

Up until that point I wondered why people never took pictures of these amazing things they claim they saw.  I understood not long after.  I was so mesmerized by what I was seeing, that grabbing my phone out of my pocket to take a video never even crossed my mind.  It would have been gone before I got it anyway, but still, I didn't think of the missed opportunity until maybe a half hour after it happened.
(07-02-2020, 02:50 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 02:39 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Pretty spooky experience. That definitely sounds like a UFO. The pulses of movement are something I don’t think any spacecraft from Earth, much less any aircraft could do. 

It's stuff like that that makes me wonder, either aliens visit us or somebody has technology waaaaay beyond what we the public know.

I go back and forth with it all the time.  Without a doubt somewhere in the universe aliens exist.  Maybe thousands or millions of different types.  But are they covering such vast distances to visit us?

On the other hand, we made the SR71 Blackbird in the 60s, so who knows what they have stashed away.
Yeah, when I think of the SR71 Blackbird and the B1 Bomber (the one shaped like a giant wing) that many mistook for a UFO before it was made public, the military is developing all kinds of crazy things. Who knows?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
I witnessed a huge very slow moving silent black triangle (took up 45 degrees of the sky) traveling due east right over Davis Monthan AFB Tucson AZ at 6:30 pm. This was the day of the infamous March 13, 1997 Phoenix lights...My reaction was that of all of the other drivers on Harrison Rd at Golf Links. We pulled over, exited our cars and stared up in shock. It was impressive. It was not of this earth (gravity defying). For some reason (smart phones?) this vulgar display of dominance has not occurred lately.
(07-02-2020, 02:45 AM)guohua Wrote: As a young girl walking with my father next to the Yellow River in Northern China, we both watched a long slender object move across the sky very quickly.
I ask my father what that was and he said very straight faced, it was American and we should be Lucky to be alive.

Ahh one of the infamous cigar-shaped UFOs?
(07-02-2020, 03:35 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: I witnessed a huge very slow moving silent black triangle (took up 45 degrees of the sky) traveling due east right over Davis Monthan AFB Tucson AZ at 6:30 pm. This was the day of the infamous March 13, 1997 Phoenix lights...My reaction was that of all of the other drivers on Harrison Rd at Golf Links. We pulled over, exited our cars and stared up in shock. It was impressive. It was not of this earth (gravity defying). For some reason (smart phones?) this vulgar display of dominance has not occurred lately.

What I'd give to have been there to see that.  I guess it was about nighttime when you saw it, 6:30pm in March?  Could you see if the object itself was tall?  Or did it appear to be pretty flat?
(07-02-2020, 04:00 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 02:45 AM)guohua Wrote: As a young girl walking with my father next to the Yellow River in Northern China, we both watched a long slender object move across the sky very quickly.

Those *cigars* seen by Airline Pilots are reportedly 2-3 miles in length (airborn cities).
(07-02-2020, 04:09 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 04:00 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

Those *cigars* seen by Airline Pilots are reportedly 2-3 miles in length (airborn cities).

I can't imagine the energy required to get and keep something like that off the ground.  Maybe when they cleared out all of Nicola Tesla's work, they discovered zero point energy or something similar and keep using fossil fuels to keep those jobs and money flowing while keeping the really advanced stuff for black projects. 

Or maybe I've been in the rabbit hole too long lol
(07-02-2020, 03:35 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: I witnessed a huge very slow moving silent black triangle (took up 45 degrees of the sky) traveling due east right over Davis Monthan AFB Tucson AZ at 6:30 pm. This was the day of the infamous March 13, 1997 Phoenix lights.

I never knew (or I forgot).  You're the only person "I know" who was a witness.

Seeing something like that, must be like meeting God.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-02-2020, 04:40 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Those *cigars* seen by Airline Pilots are reportedly 2-3 miles in length (airborn cities).
I can't imagine the energy required to get and keep something like that off the ground.  Maybe when they cleared out all of Nicola Tesla's work, they discovered zero point energy or something similar and keep using fossil fuels to keep those jobs and money flowing while keeping the really advanced stuff for black projects. 
Or maybe I've been in the rabbit hole too long lol
Moscovian element 115 is said to potentially have the properties to enable anti-gravity flight. These craft observed are constructed by a civilization millions of years ahead of us...we are not close to any technology they are capable of.
(07-02-2020, 04:40 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 03:35 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: I witnessed a huge very slow moving silent black triangle (took up 45 degrees of the sky) traveling due east right over Davis Monthan AFB Tucson AZ at 6:30 pm. This was the day of the infamous March 13, 1997 Phoenix lights.

I never knew (or I forgot).  You're the only person "I know" who was a witness.
Seeing something like that, must be like meeting God.
It was impressive. I knew then I was participating in an "Existential Grand Human Hoax" at that moment; that we have been lied to: are actually important components of a scheme that involves the Earth (garden/hatchery) as both a Whore House, and Game Preserve; for *others* to exploit.
(07-02-2020, 05:01 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: I knew ... at that moment; that we have been lied to: 

the Earth (garden/hatchery) as both a Whore House, and Game Preserve; for *others* to exploit.

Wut?  You owe us all the words.

You know I'll wait for them to form.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Dear Schmoe1, the vehicle was not flat; it had dimension, like an 8 story flying baseball field. It was dusk; plenty of light available the stars were just appearing. Blocked out half the sky..no sound slow moving. White lights on the three corners one red in the middle.
(07-02-2020, 05:12 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:01 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: I knew ... at that moment; that we have been lied to: 

the Earth (garden/hatchery) as both a Whore House, and Game Preserve; for *others* to exploit.

Wut?  You owe us all the words.
You know I'll wait for them to form.
You know that I know them. I know that you will wait. Disclosure is as tricky as perfecting the question asked. Rules for answering (not mine) apply.
(07-02-2020, 05:13 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: Dear Schmoe1, the vehicle was not flat; it had dimension, like an 8 story flying baseball field. It was dusk; plenty of light available the stars were just appearing. Blocked out half the sky..no sound slow moving. White lights on the three corners one red in the middle.

Holy shit indeed, any guesstimates on how high off the ground it appeared to be?
(07-02-2020, 05:35 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:13 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote: Dear Schmoe1, the vehicle was not flat; it had dimension, like an 8 story flying baseball field. It was dusk; plenty of light available the stars were just appearing. Blocked out half the sky..no sound slow moving. White lights on the three corners one red in the middle.

Holy shit indeed, any guesstimates on how high off the ground it appeared to be?
Very hard to say looking directly up. As it continued its flight it easily flew over the Rincon Mountain Range directly 7 miles to the east which are 8500 ft. in elevation; maintaining the same declination/inclination attitude (no pitching to indicate climb).
(07-02-2020, 06:01 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:35 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

Very hard to say looking directly up. As it continued its flight it easily flew over the Rincon Mountain Range directly 7 miles to the east which are 8500 ft. in elevation; maintaining the same declination/inclination attitude (no pitching to indicate climb).
Must have been awe inspiring,  but you think they're hostile?