Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Face Book..
(06-26-2020, 04:38 AM)727Sky Wrote:

This should be a shock to nobody.

Just the party of love and tolerance showing how loving and tolerant they are.

If you don't think like them, you need to just shut up and die.

tinyshocked
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Dont have facebook, dont have any social network stuff. E-mail and phone text does me. It would be fun to study why when people go on social media they turn there brain off
(06-26-2020, 06:15 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Dont have facebook, dont have any social network stuff. E-mail and phone text does me. It would be fun to study why when people go on social media they turn there brain off

It's just another way to push propaganda into your brain.

So you can be a cool kid too.

Congrats on realizing that and living it...

minusculeclap
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

In another life time, the time of writing a letter, to take the time to sit down, pen and paper, slowing writing so as not to make mistakes, thinking what one should write, forming words to express your feelings, wondering if your hand writing was good enough. Writing the address on the envelope, finding a stamp and trying to make it to the post. Waiting the two odd weeks for the reply, slowly reading it, putting the letter under your pillow at night. Then came e-mail, well it was not too bad, sometimes better than hand writing, just taking the same time to think of what to write about and how to use words.
Now its a beep on the phone, a dick photo with the text, mines 12inched, like it.
Times change some times for the better, some times not. I wonder what it will be like in 10 years time
No Face Book here, not now or ever. No Tweeter or any social media, Rogue-Nation 3 is as Social as we get.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]