Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Report: Massive Explosion in Tehran, Blackout in Shiraz
Big explosion in Iran !!

Maybe a "strike" by Israel special forces ?

Israel always has "inside" info about Iran

Lots of power outages reported !!

Eliminating a recurrence of the "Iran Deal"  tinyshouting

Quote:Consensus is building on social media that the explosion may have taken place at a military base in or near Tehran, where nuclear activity was being conducted and where UN International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA) inspectors were barred from entry by Iranian authorities. The Parchin military complex is located just 20 kilometers (about 12 miles) southeast of downtown Tehran.

Article from Israel publication with some videos....

Pictures - Twitter - not in English
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(06-26-2020, 12:43 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Big explosion in Iran !!

Quote:Consensus is building on social media that the explosion may have taken place at a military base in or near Tehran, where nuclear activity was being conducted and where UN International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA) inspectors were barred from entry by Iranian authorities. The Parchin military complex is located just 20 kilometers (about 12 miles) southeast of downtown Tehran.

Interesting.
Perhaps they had a nuclear 'accident'.
Will look into this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Not much on RT other than reported as a massive gas explosion.

Quote: MASSIVE EXPLOSION rocks gas storage facility near military & research site outside Tehran

Pic from same article.

[Image: Iran-2.png]

Kind regards,

Bally

i wonder if this tune was playing on their computers before the explosion,

Maybe the Ayatollah Blow His Load,,,,,, after,,,, [Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e471614482be026acb74d...=200w.webp],,,
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Maybe one of their F-4s irritated a UFO again.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Screw Iran I am just glad xuenchen is back posting again !
(06-26-2020, 08:11 AM)727Sky Wrote: Screw Iran I am just glad xuenchen is back posting again !

Yes, it is good to see Xuenchen here.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-26-2020, 08:45 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 08:11 AM)727Sky Wrote: Screw Iran I am just glad xuenchen is back posting again !

Yes, it is good to see Xuenchen here.

Cheers

I Concur with you both, he is a good friend.
(06-26-2020, 04:38 AM)guohua Wrote: Maybe the Ayatollah Blow His Load,,,,,, after,,,, [Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e471614482be026acb74d...=200w.webp],,,
Only after he had her imprisoned, tortured, and then stoned.. Some sick stuff goes on there and in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia etc etc... Well sick to me anyway
(06-26-2020, 08:57 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 04:38 AM)guohua Wrote: Maybe the Ayatollah Blow His Load,,,,,, after,,,, [Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e471614482be026acb74d...=200w.webp],,,
Only after he had her imprisoned, tortured, and then stoned.. Some sick stuff goes on there and in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia etc etc... Well sick to me anyway

Yes, Very Sick and has a lot to do with Animals being abused,,,, Sexually
(06-26-2020, 09:06 AM)guohua Wrote:

I have never heard of virgin wool coming from there, that's for sure !  minusculebiggrin minusculebeercheers
(06-26-2020, 09:13 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 09:06 AM)guohua Wrote:

I have never heard of virgin wool coming from there, that's for sure !  minusculebiggrin minusculebeercheers

True, I don't think anything could be a Virgin coming out of any county ending with "Stan" or "ia"  tinysure