Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time to open the Dictionary!
WELCOME ABOARD DOE!! ( @Dictionary_of_Excuses )

It's so good to see you here my friend.

There's a shoutbox on the main page where you can chat live to the mods/admins and other members - That's a great place to ask about navigating around the site, or you're more than welcome to pm myself or any of the team.

EXPLORE, and ENJOY!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Welcome @"Dictionary_of_Excuses" .  

I hope you like us here. We're a friendly bunch after you get to know us.
Lot's of forum topics to choose from, whatever suits your fancy.

Gordi said he was paying for a round of drinks at the bar, so come of over to the lounge and let's get acquainted. 

Cheers! minusculebeercheers
Welcome from an oldie-newbie!
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
@"Dictionary_of_Excuses" 
Hi and it is Great to see you here as part of our Family.

Need help?
Front page above the Shout-Out area: Link

Stay awhile have a Drink and enjoy the Relaxed Atmosphere.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hello and thank you all for welcoming me. Glad to be here!

It's true what they say: we fear change. One look at an entirely new user interface made me water my shorts.

Now I really need to change!

See ya soon tinycool
(06-22-2020, 03:41 AM)Dictionary_of_Excuses Wrote: Hello and thank you all for welcoming me. Glad to be here!

It's true what they say: we fear change. One look at an entirely new user interface made me water my shorts.

Now I really need to change!

See ya soon tinycool

@"Dictionary_of_Excuses" 

*Poof* with a sprinkle of Pixie Dust and again *Poof* You Have Changed, you are a Rogue!  mediumcool
(06-22-2020, 06:44 AM)guohua Wrote: *Poof* with a sprinkle of Pixie Dust and again *Poof* You Have Changed, you are a Rogue!  mediumcool

uhm.... I think THAT may mean something else where I come from....... "poofing with pixie dust" I mean....

erm.... ENJOY IT anyway..... both of you.....

tinybiggrin
(06-22-2020, 08:27 AM)gordi Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 06:44 AM)guohua Wrote: *Poof* with a sprinkle of Pixie Dust and again *Poof* You Have Changed, you are a Rogue!  mediumcool

uhm.... I think THAT may mean something else where I come from....... "poofing with pixie dust" I mean....

tinybiggrin

smallrofl

tinybiggrin
I feel embarrassed mentioning this, but I already regret putting underscores between the words in my username. Is there a way I can start over with my ATS username (DictionaryOfExcuses), perhaps by deleting/deactivating this account? Since I have posted nothing so far, it would be the best time. No big worries if it ain't cool.
(06-23-2020, 04:18 AM)DictionaryOfExcuses Wrote:

tinybiggrin
I feel embarrassed mentioning this, but I already regret putting underscores between the words in my username. Is there a way I can start over with my ATS username (DictionaryOfExcuses), perhaps by deleting/deactivating this account? Since I have posted nothing so far, it would be the best time. No big worries if it ain't cool.

Notice your new username?
Is that what you wanted, if not let me know.
How about a nice AVATAR, just ask @"BIAD" or @"gordi"
(06-23-2020, 05:08 AM)guohua Wrote:

tinybiggrin

It's perfect! Thanks so mich! Balance is restored (to my fickle ego)! I have an idea for an avatar but I may ask for help, so thanks for the heads up guohua!
(06-23-2020, 05:58 AM)DictionaryOfExcuses Wrote:

tinybiggrin

It's perfect! Thanks so mich! Balance is restored (to my fickle ego)! I have an idea for an avatar but I may ask for help, so thanks for the heads up guohua!

I think you may have an 's' missing from excuseS.
(06-23-2020, 09:19 AM)Timely Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 05:58 AM)DictionaryOfExcuses Wrote:

tinybiggrin

I think you may have an 's' missing from excuseS.
? Looks good on my end ?
(06-23-2020, 09:22 AM)DictionaryOfExcuses Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 09:19 AM)Timely Wrote: I think you may have an 's' missing from excuseS.
? Looks good on my end ?

He drinks a lot.
He's Australian.
'Nuff said mate!

tinybiggrin
G
(06-23-2020, 09:38 AM)gordi Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 09:22 AM)DictionaryOfExcuses Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 09:19 AM)Timely Wrote: I think you may have an 's' missing from excuseS.
? Looks good on my end ?

He drinks a lot.
He's Australian.
'Nuff said mate!

tinybiggrin
G
There is a name fpr people like you ... !

It may have something to do with me being on my phone, although everything else looks fine !?

I'll turn ot off and on again to see if that sobers me up. Pffft !
Looks good now ... lol !
(06-23-2020, 10:18 AM)Timely Wrote: Looks good now ... lol !

@"Timely" 
YAY! Well done sir.
Give yourself an I.T. cookie!
G

PS - You do know that I am now going to randomly remove the last letter of usernames just to annoy you???
mwahaaa!!!
(06-23-2020, 10:21 AM)gordi Wrote:

@"Timely" 
YAY! Well done sir.
G

PS - You do know that I am now going to randomly remove the last letter of usernames just to annoy you???
mwahaaa!!!

When you look at DOE's avatar, is the 's' on the next line after his name ? That is how I see it and no beers have been consumed. ( although I am looking for the OP rum !! ) hic !
(06-23-2020, 10:39 AM)Timely Wrote:

@"Timely" 
YAY! Well done sir.
G

mwahaaa!!!

When you look at DOE's avatar, is the 's' on the next line after his name ? That is how I see it and no beers have been consumed. ( although I am looking for the OP rum !! ) hic !

On my PC..... the final "ses" is on line 2.
Strange that it would resolve differently on different devices?

PS - It looks like it might just be a Screen Resolution thing.
When I view it at 100% screen size/res the "ses" is on 2nd line, but if I drop tp 75% it displays correctly on 1 line!
(06-23-2020, 10:45 AM)gordi Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 10:39 AM)Timely Wrote:

@"Timely" 
YAY! Well done sir.
G

mwahaaa!!!

On my PC..... the final "ses" is on line 2.
Strange that it would resolve differently on different devices?

I'll check it on my laptop. ( Ido all my 'puterin on my phone these days.

minusculebeercheers