Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is NoOne In This Administration Allowed To Say Muslim Radicals
How many times have you asked yourself this question, Why doesn't anyone use the Proper Term For These Murderers?
I have an answer for you and it's another reason why we Need A REAL CHANGE in our Current Government!
Quote:This section of Discover The Networks profiles these and other Islamists who have influenced, or have been appointed to positions within, the Obama administration. Also included in this section are a number of Islamists who have not officially been connected to the Obama administration, but who have had a significant influence on Obama's thinking over the course of his life.

Moreover, this section contains a link to a profile of the Barack H. Obama Foundation (BHOF), which was established in 2008 by Abon'go Malik Obama, President Obama's half-brother, a Kenyan-born Muslim with twelvewives. Abon'go Malik Obama is:
  • the overseer of the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments;
  • the executive secretary of the Sudan-based Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), an organization primarily focused on expanding Wahhabist Islam on the African subcontinent; and
  • closely associated with Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, a jihadist tyrant responsible for the deaths of more than three million people, all in the name of Jihad and war against Christians.

Abedin, Huma: Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Abunimah, Ali: Vice president of the Arab American Action Network
Al-Hibri, Azizah: U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
Al-Mansour, Khalid Abdullah Tariq: Patron of Obama during 1980s
Al-Marayati, Salam: Representative of the U.S. government at the annual Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe conference
Alikhan, Areef: Department of Homeland Security
Arab American Action Network: Received money from Woods Fund when Obama was board member of Woods Fund
Barack H. Obama Foundation: Headed by President Obama's half-brother, who oversees the Muslim Brotherhood's international investments
Asbahi, Mazen: National Coordinator for Muslim American Affairs (during 2008 presidential campaign)
Elibiary, Mohamed: Homeland Security Advisory Council
Husaini, Minha: National Coordinator for Muslim American Affairs (during 2008 presidential campaign)
Hussain, Rashad: Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference
Khalidi, Rashid: Professor of Middle East Studies at Columbia University
Magid, Mohamed: Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Countering Violent Extremism Working Group 
Mattson, Ingrid: Invited by Obama advisor to work on the White House Council on Women and Girls
Mogahed, Dalia: Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
Obama, Abon'go Malik: the older half-brother of Barack Obama 
Patel, Eboo: Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships 
Said, Edward: Professor and Arab activist who was keynote speaker at 1998 fundraiser attended by Obama
Shora, Kareem: Homeland Security Advisory Council 
Shora, Nawar: Senior Advisor to the Civil Rights and Liberties Office of the Transportation Security Administration
Link

OH, that's not the only problem, you see, Muslims in America to include Obamas Advisers believe we all should be reading the Quran and Bowing to That Pedophile.
And if you take the time to read their Quotes, that is Their One and Only Goal!
Quote:51% of U.S. Muslims want Sharia; 60% of young Muslims more loyal to Islam than to U.S.
These aren’t fringe players. These are the top officials representing the Muslim establishment in America today.

Hopefully none of them ever runs for president, because here’s what he’d have to say about the U.S. system of government:
• Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of both the Fiqh Council of North America, which dispenses Islamic rulings, and the North American Islamic Trust, which owns most of the mosques in the U.S.: “As Muslims, we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and try to bring gradual change, (but) we must not forget that Allah’s rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead to that direction.”
• Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the top Muslim lobby group in Washington: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”
• CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”
• Imam Siraj Wahhaj, director of the Muslim Alliance in North America: “In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam.”
• Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: “If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims.”…
Linky

Why does anyone wonder about all the Murders Committed By Muslims? They have been given a Green Light By their Religious Leaders. They Know Obama won't criticizes them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I heard just a few minutes ago that Loretta Lynch is releasing the 9-11 tapes from the Orlando shooting... but insists on scrubbing all reference to ISIS from them first! Why release the tapes at all if they are so heavily censored (as in "Soviet" and "1984") that all evidentiary value are scrubbed out of them? After that, it's just another goddamned phone conversation. It's to be a "partial" (i.e. "censored") trascript of the calls.

You know who historically had rampant censorship? Hint: it wasn't the Good Guys. Good Guys have nothing to hide.

I'll tell you at this point why the Obama Regime insists on using "ISIL" instead of "ISIS" - ISIL stands for "Islamic State in the Levant", while ISIS limits their AO to Syria, rather than the entire Levant. That right there tells me that the Obama Regime has big plans for their buddies, Gomer and his boys in ISIS, and has no intent to put any limits on them.

After all, Obama and Hillary CREATED and nurtured ISIS. ISIS is THEIR baby, born out of wedlock apparently, a bastard child. They nurtured ISIS, they armed and directed ISIS, and now they are going against the only folks who are fighting ISIS, i.e. Assad and the Russians. Well, there are a few others fighting ISIS, like the Kurds and Iraqis, whom the Obama Regime try hard not to even notice.

Therefore, it does not surprise me that the Obama Regime is anxious to scrub any reference of an allegiance to ISIS out of the 9-11 calls made by a shooter in a pretty unpopular shooting. It puts their bastard ISIS children in a bad light to be associated with that mean old boy and his ugly "assault weapons" going along killing off innocent folk who weren't doing anything but throwing a party.

So you see, the ties actually go a bit deeper than just a refusal to mention "Islamic Extremists" They go deep enough to have actually created this current crop of Islamic Extremists and are in the process of nurturing them through their childhood and adolescence.

There is a power of sorts in words, and in how they are used, but it has limits. They can use words to try and protect their bastard children, just like you can call a skunk a rose. However, when the rubber meets the road, merely calling a skunk a rose does not make it a rose in fact... nor does it keep it from spraying you with a decidedly un-rose-like liquid.

I guess the Obama Regime has yet to learn that limitation on propaganda... 50 folks in  Orlando learned it real quick, though. The Rose sprayed them, and it smelled a whole lot like skunk.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I can't even pretend to know enough to know why Obama's administration goes out of its way to keep from offending terrorists.
If the terrorists were Christian, wearing a Christian badge and spouting Christian slogans...would the administration be so soft?
If Buddhist...would they?
I don't know.

Being that the USA is a melting pot of all religions and religious ideologies, there are sure to be representatives of any and all frames of thought represented in and throughout the government.  There was even a Pentecostal Attorney General (who would ever have foretold that?).
The ways that everyone of these 'servants of the people' do their job will be tainted or colored by their frame of reference.
Unfortunately we can't escape the traps of religion without its abolition, which could only truly be accomplished by the peoples and not as a result of government or education... ... ...so, I don't see that happening for a long, long time.
What do these religions give people that they don't have, individually?
A team.
A team that God/Allah is turning the tables...for.
Yeah - God/Allah has cards stowed up the sleeve, or hidden in a vest pocket...just for those special occassions when His/Her/Their Team needs it most.  And - it will be absolutely spectacular when those cards are revealed...
If otherwise...who would care?

The particular brand of Christianity that I know most about...BELIEVES almost the same as radical Islam --- EXCEPT, they don't believe that they can kill others to usher in the Millenial reign of Christ.
And, they don't believe that 'killing/murder' are acceptable under any premise other than in self defense, war, or---if God tells them to...
So - I would be almost as concerned if a bunch of Mormons, or Pentecostal Holiness or Southern Baptists started crowding the White House grounds under any administration.

Nevertheless, and to your point - it is highly disconcerting to watch the Administration's meely-mouthed attempts to sound tough, when it's obvious that they are doing their best...not to offend (the terrorists).  Kinda cowardly if there is no ulterior motive.
@"Minstrel"  -

The Mormons are a historically violent bunch, so I could see them easily slipping into the "God told me to do it" takeover frame of mind. While Pentecostals are... excitable..., I couldn't see them falling into the same trap in a violent, takeover sort of way. Southern Baptists are probably the least scary bunch of folk I have ever ran into - I could see a Boy Scout troop doing more damage, and that on a school day.

Catholics could become worrisome, especially if led by a charismatic Jesuit... like Mormons, Catholics have a history of proclivity towards violence, and Jesuits doubly so - and Catholicism has the numbers to make a formidable army.

If Christians are to be in office, it should be Christians who have a clear understanding of their own Book, especially the prohibitions against mixing spiritual religion and temporal politics. Prohibitions clearly pronounced by Jesus himself, with such memorable lines as "render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and unto God that which belongs to God" - probably the clearest prohibition against mixing the two I've ever read.

When that prohibition is ignored, we get problems as the current row with Muslims, the row with Mormons in the mid 19th century, the row with the Christians of the Crusades, etc. Their own God will eventually judge them, but in the mean time, all of the rest of us suffer for their sins.

The scariest part, perhaps, is that every time militant Islam rises, a militant Christianity rises to meet it in self-defense, but just as their Muslim opponents do, they tend to try and blame their violence on their God. I can't see how that makes them any better, only just as good at lying to themselves.

Don't get me wrong - I've no problem with violence itself, especially in self defense, but it should be done for the right reasons, no predicated on lying to one's self. If a god is truly a god, that god is capable of taking care of itself - much more capable than you or I, or any other mere mortal. A god that requires mere mortals to defend it is a weak god indeed! What kind of a god would admit that mere mortals have more power than it does? Shouldn't that god be worshiping the stronger mortals that defend it instead?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’