Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accept The Truth!!
Yes, accept the truth.Reincarnation is Real!
Quote:Charleston man who dons pharaoh garb gets DNA results linking him to Ramesses III
Linking Him???? More like he was one of the Ramesses of Old Egypt.

Quote:Robert Ross retired as a management analyst with the U.S. General Accounting Office in Chicago, moved back to Charleston and currently works as a sexton at Morris Street Baptist Church.

But most people probably recognize him for the distinctive black-and-gold Pharaoh headdress he often wears around town to express his passion for ancient Egypt.

In other words, he’s been wearing it long before a 23andMe letter arrived in January analyzing his DNA — a letter that would move him to tears and confirm his many years of work.
Why has he felt the need or desire to wear such a headdress?
[Image: 5c89765ac1e44.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C900]
Could it bee he is actually a reincarnation of Ramesses?
Yes, I believe so, if it wasn't for his strong association with the Baptist Church he might realize this himself.
He may understand deep down in his Psyche, his Spirit who he was at one time, but the belief in an all knowing God and a Heavenly Afterlife has Clouded his mind. JMHO

Quote:“You share an ancient paternal lineage with Pharaoh Ramesses III,” it read. “You and Ramesses III share an ancient paternal-line ancestor who probably lived in north Africa or western Asia.”

Ross was ecstatic.

“When I first read it, I was so happy, and I was just so glad,” he said. “Then I thought, ‘No wonder I’m re-enacting and doing certain things that’s sort of unexplainable. It’s all part of the gene!’”
Think about it Mr. Ross.

Re-enacting and Doing Certain Things? That has nothing to do with your Long, Long, Long ago Gene Pool, That's You remembering in your Subconscious your Past life!
Wake-Up!

Quote:But when Ross saw King Tut’s gold death mask, he said, “It was like seeing myself. Something just came over me, and I started crying.”

Why do you think you started Crying, because of a Gene from an Old Ancestor?
NO!!!!! you and King Tut was Related,,, maybe even the Same Person!
[Image: 5c8976dda9550.image.jpg?resize=300%2C400] Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I dont think I will ever have a DNA test done, i dont want to confirm im related to a certain person with horns and cloven feet  minusculebiggrin
(03-24-2019, 06:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I dont think I will ever have a DNA test done, i dont want to confirm im related to a certain person with horns and cloven feet  minusculebiggrin

I am Very Positive YOU are Not Related To Hillary or N. Pelosi, No, You are a Rogue!  minusculebeercheers
(03-24-2019, 06:17 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 06:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I dont think I will ever have a DNA test done, i dont want to confirm im related to a certain person with horns and cloven feet  minusculebiggrin

I am Very Positive YOU are Not Related To Hillary or N. Pelosi, No, You are a Rogue!  minusculebeercheers

Thank you dear Lady  minusculebeercheers
Unfortunately, the article is cleverly worded to NOT say what it wants the gentleman in question - and us, by extension - to believe. It does not say that he is descended from Ramesses III, or that he is even descended from ancient Egyptians. What it says is that he has a common ancestor in the male lineage with Ramesses II. That is a very different thing.

Mrs. G and I may have a common ancestor, if we go back far enough. That ancestor in common does not make me Chinese, nor does it make her European. The common ancestor may have been, in fact, Siberian. It wouldn't make me her GGG Grandfather, either. It shows a degree of "relatedness", but not how that relatedness comes about.

If we go back a mere 10 generations from ourselves, each of us has 512 ancestors in just THAT generation. From now until the time of Ramesses, there are 138 generations, assuming 25 years per generation. That means that in that generation alone, each of us had, mathematically, 1.74 X 10^41 ancestors, a mathematically sound conclusion... except for the fact that there have not been anywhere near that many people on Earth if we count every single human who ever lived anywhere on Earth, including in that number all of the people NOW living.

So, in the generation of Ramesses, some of the people them living are going to show up in our ancestry multiple, multiple, multiple times. Not everyone in that generation will show up.

What the story says is that, an undetermined number of generations before Ramesses lived, a man lived somewhere on Earth. That man passed on his DNA through his Y chromosome to all of the generations to come, through certain lineages. Ramesses was along one of those lineages, and the gentleman in the article may have been along another. It does not make him a descendant of Ramesses any more than my own makes me a descendant of Alexander the Great. My own Y DNA Haplotype originated in the area of ancient Thrace - but I'm not a Thracian. Spartacus WAS a Thracian, but that does not make me descended from Spartacus, either. It just means that we may have had a common ancestor somewhere back in the mists of antiquity.

As an aside, I compared my DNA with that of a man who lived about 45,000 years ago in Siberia. The only thing left of him was a thigh bone found sticking out of a river bank. I share around 30% of my DNA with that individual - more than I share with my own first cousins, and only slightly less than I share with my siblings.

Matter of fact, with the current state of exploration, it is said that all of us, each and every person now living, had a common ancestor along the direct male lineage about 230,000 years ago. One man then living passed his DNA along to us, and every other male lineage then living died out between then and now.

With that said, I DO believe in "ancestral memory". I believe that memories of people can be coded into their DNA, which can them be passed down through generations. Recently, it has been discovered that DNA in nerve cells "repairs" itself during sleep, but not during waking periods. The current speculation is that may be THE sole reason that we sleep - so our DNA can repair itself. All organisms with nervous systems undergo sleep periods, and they believe that is the reason for it. If it can "repair" itself during sleep, what is there to prevent it from coding memories at the same time?

This would mean that any "ancestral memories" we may have would necessarily be of events that occurred to that individual before they gave birth to the offspring that eventually resulted in us - we couldn't carry encoded memories that occurred AFTER that child was conceived, as those memories could not be passed down through DNA.

It might bear looking into, but I doubt if any scientists will ever run with the idea and explore it. I mean, the very notion is just crazy, isn't it?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-25-2019, 05:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Mrs. G and I may have a common ancestor, if we go back far enough.
That ancestor in common does not make me Chinese, nor does it make her European. The common ancestor may have been, in fact, Siberian...
There's something comforting to know that thousands of years ago, a bad-tempered ancestor of Ninurta's
spat at the terrible Siberian weather and set out eastwards to meet the west!!!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-25-2019, 06:12 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 05:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Mrs. G and I may have a common ancestor, if we go back far enough.
That ancestor in common does not make me Chinese, nor does it make her European. The common ancestor may have been, in fact, Siberian...
There's something comforting to know that thousands of years ago, a bad-tempered ancestor of Ninurta's
spat at the terrible Siberian weather and set out eastwards to meet the west!!!
minusculethumbsup

From my perspective, if he'd been smart, he would have headed SOUTH instead, towards better weather... but he WAS a caveman, y'know? Not noted for their smarts, just their bad tempers. He probably got distracted along the way by a Neanderthal beauty - I've got more Neanderthal DNA than 75% of the rest of the world. It had to come from somewhere! Geez, the things a caveman will do to keep warm!

To keep this post PC, it may have been the first provable instance of "diversity" in action! Wait, maybe "Action" was a bad choice of wording...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-25-2019, 06:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote: From my perspective, if he'd been smart, he would have headed SOUTH instead, towards better weather... but he WAS a caveman, y'know? Not noted for their smarts, just their bad tempers. He probably got distracted along the way by a Neanderthal beauty - I've got more Neanderthal DNA than 75% of the rest of the world. It had to come from somewhere! Geez, the things a caveman will do to keep warm!

To keep this post PC, it may have been the first provable instance of "diversity" in action! Wait, maybe "Action" was a bad choice of wording...

So it could well be that the bone they found jutting out of the river bank belonged to the actual leg he threw over
the Neanderthal lady to make sure seed endured! This may also explain why Bigfoot tracked you on the road that
night!
@"BIAD",,,,,,,,,  Old @"Ninurta"  may have Spit into that Minus 60 degree Wind and had a Solid Ice Spit Rock hit him in the Face  smallroflmao and traveled West,,,,, the Old Guohua was smart enough NOT to spit into the Wind but did travel South, to China.   minusculebiggrin
(03-25-2019, 06:57 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD",,,,,,,,,  Old @"Ninurta"  may have Spit into that Minus 60 degree Wind and had a Solid Ice Spit Rock hit him in the Face  smallroflmao  and traveled West,,,,, the Old Guohua was smart enough NOT to spit into the Wind but did travel South, to China.   minusculebiggrin

And that's the truth, I'm only a weather expert when it's about rain!