Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass Abduction on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA
This video is quite fascinating, showing drawings of what the abductees saw and recordings of what they said under hypnosis.
The last 30 minutes is Q&A, so if you don't want to sit through 1.5 hours, the best comes during the first hour.

Quote:A true story of a "mass" Alien Abduction…through unedited hypnosis sessions, you will delve into each individual account of these brave souls taken back to what should have been a pleasant trip to Coronado Island. 200 members of CERO met for a conference at the upmarket Hotel Del Coronado on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA. Almost all the conference attendees were serial abductees and were abducted at some time during the event.

This case is interesting because of two factors:
1. The number of abductions experienced and witnessed by the delegates in one weekend was very large, and attended by the usual ‘high strangeness’ paranormal events including close-up UFO sightings
2. Then-President Bill Clinton and several senior government figures, together with large numbers of Secret Service personnel, were also staying at the Hotel Del Coronado that weekend while these events were happening

(08-03-2018, 12:58 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This video is quite fascinating, showing drawings of what the abductees saw and recordings of what they said under hypnosis.
The last 30 minutes is Q&A, so if you don't want to sit through 1.5 hours, the best comes during the first hour.

Quote:A true story of a "mass" Alien Abduction…through unedited hypnosis sessions, you will delve into each individual account of these brave souls taken back to what should have been a pleasant trip to Coronado Island. 200 members of CERO met for a conference at the upmarket Hotel Del Coronado on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA. Almost all the conference attendees were serial abductees and were abducted at some time during the event.

This case is interesting because of two factors:
1. The number of abductions experienced and witnessed by the delegates in one weekend was very large, and attended by the usual ‘high strangeness’ paranormal events including close-up UFO sightings
2. Then-President Bill Clinton and several senior government figures, together with large numbers of Secret Service personnel, were also staying at the Hotel Del Coronado that weekend while these events were happening

minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I understand that in 1994 6 or maybe more people were abducted at the same time from the hotel on Coronado Island in California.
OK and there was two witness they say that actually have Proof because of Alien Implants.

(I say 6 or more because not everyone wanted to be interviewed or believed this happened to them)

Two of the 6 or more witnesses also had extensive medical examinations, including X-Rays, MRIs and the removal of an apparent alien implant. 
What I find strange is how one group of Friends all get abducted.
Mike Evans and his wife plus friends that were staying at the same hotel and in adjacent rooms were all abducted in one night?

I believe in abductions, but this does sound a little bit strange.
They all describe the aliens as your standard Little Gray.

This actually occurred  in 1994 and an article I read was stating that there has been a noticeable decline in reported alien abductions since 2016.
I wonder why, anyone here have an idea?
I read that the quality of camera phone are so good now, that UFO sightings and Alien Abductions have Purposely Declined.

So, I went searching for recent UFO sightings and they are nearly non existent.
I dont believe much in UFOs but I do try to keep an eye on what is reported. I too have noticed that reports of encounters with "aliens" has decreased, but the reports of strange lights in the skys have more or less stayed the same.
@"guohua" asked,

Quote:This actually occurred  in 1994 and an article I read was stating that there has been a noticeable decline in reported alien abductions since 2016.

I wonder why, anyone here have an idea?

I read somewhere that the abductions have slowed down because a higher "order" above the grays was given telling them to stop. They met, and exceeded, their quota long ago, per the agreement with President Eisenhower (to do experiments and take samples from humans).

The abductions reported today are more or less like a checkup with your doctor to see how you are "developing", or by other races to give a warning to us evil, violent Earthlings to change our ways.

I still think abductions for experiments on humans are carried out, but they are from the military with little guys in gray suits to mimic the abductions done years ago. 
Heck, they could have been the ones doing it all along.   smallnotamused  However, I do think humans have been visited by certain alien races for one reason or another since we first popped up here.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:They met, and exceeded, their quota long ago, per the agreement with President Eisenhower (to do experiments and take samples from humans).

I remember posting about that agreement and you're right, they did abuse that agreement and not only the Grays but the Reptilians also, they were abducting some as a food source I understand.

You can read about it here.

Quote:Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: 
The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?
Source
And here are other links: 
Quote:Former Pentagon consultant claims President Eisenhower had 3 secret meetings with Aliens
Source

Quote:Ike and the Alien Ambassadors
Source
The above source link is to the Washington post.
Quote:DID PRESIDENT EISENHOWER MEET WITH ALIENS AT HOLLOMAN AIR FORCE BASE?
Source
It is well documented, I would have to say, Yes this meeting took place.