Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Believe Aliens are among us?
We (my husband and I) are hearing more and more than Aliens are among us.
From friends and old acquaintances that we talk to from other parts of the world we've know and kept in contact with.

An old friend of Mr. G. that he knew in Russia called and during the conversation told us about a Shift Changer type Alien he seen actually Change.
My Oldest friend in China was talking to us last week and spoke about the two UFO's she watched and one left three aliens behind as it left and these Aliens Morphed or changed into three young adults, clothing and all. They started out as medium height (5' 6") she thought light skinned blonds.
She was watching from her 3rd. floor apartment balcony that faces an alley.

Neither of our friends were scared or concerned, they say it's coomman.  tinywhat Why don't I get to see this!!??

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm glad someone you KNOW has told you this; it makes me more comfortable talking about such things when someone else here has spoken to someone they trust to tell the truth about such things. It does sound crazy to the average human who has never had an experience.

While never seeing an alien myself (that I know of), I've had many people who posted on my paranormal thread (on that board we don't mention) who wrote of their experiences in seeing shape-shifters.  One guy said the person changed right before their eyes while standing right in front of him. It freaked him out really bad! 

And, if what all the whistle-blowers say is true, it has been happening for many years with lots of witnesses.

I really don't know how I would react to see such a thing, but I know I'd survive. I've survived some pretty scary sh*t during my lifetime.   tinybighuh