Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Smileys...Add your Favorite ones to the Box !!
Hi everyone,

I will be adding more blue smileys - small sized ones - to the choice selection but before I do so, I've noticed that some of you manually insert smileys here and there in different posts...animated ones...yellow ones...so...

If you would like to have your favorite smileys added to the choice selection, please add them here in this thread and I will incorporate them.

There are no limits to the number of smileys we can have...so...Go For It !!!

[Image: super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif]
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
[Image: facebook-secret-smileys-codes.jpg] [Image: 13214804.jpg] [Image: 15_9_13.gif~c200]

If you can.
Thank You.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Some that were on my threads got transferred over when I brought my threads here; I don't have them, but I do have some favorites from HH.  I especially loved the little blue man that went into a tantrum, and the little red man that stomped his feet. I also liked the one that laughed on the floor.  LOL 

Here are some I have on my computer that I would like.

This is all I'm allowed to upload in one post, so I'll put a few more in the next post.
I like that one in your post, Sol, and all those in Ms. G's.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice !!

Keep 'em comin' !!

[Image: largebellydancer.gif]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nope. Ain't gonna put that one.

But I like the way she moves...

Shy

^ These are all animated gifs... click em to see! ^
I still can't drag and drop any image files directly into the post?
I keep getting 43 billion square metres of MATRIX text coming up???
(Even though the image looks ok in the window I'm typing in...)
??
G
Oooh, really?????

Yes, I have my favs as well

Will post them in a bit (big grin)

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

[Image: desismileys_3334.gif] him                or him..... [Image: thumbup.gif] ...for thumbs up dude       [Image: m0122.gif]
(^^^^ he's cleaner on dark theme)

[Image: m0168.gif]

[Image: SmileyHmm.gif]      [Image: m1729.gif]          [Image: facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Yes...      Yes...     Yes...     Yes...      Yes....
[Image: temper-tantrum.gif]      [Image: free-fighting-smileys-411.gif]      [Image: stickingouttongue_hv5222a783.gif]         [Image: rollong_eyes_kl5222a5cb.gif]            [Image: big_grin_jk5222a3a9.gif]                         [Image: applause_cu5222a777.gif]       [Image: head_beater_qg5222955c.gif]         [Image: chair_shot__.gif]     [Image: livid___.gif]         [Image: puke___.gif][Image: whiskey___.gif]

[Image: bonker__fs52229577.gif]     [Image: crybaby__.gif]    [Image: flamed___.gif]        [Image: uzi___.gif]        [Image: soapbox.gif]        [Image: wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif]              [Image: ernaehrung004.gif]        [Image: sign0173.gif]

Yes....[Image: hail___.gif]   Yes...... [Image: heyhowyadoin___.gif]             [Image: shocked___.gif]    [Image: STFU__.gif]         [Image: clap.gif]     [Image: knucks.gif]        [Image: m0109.gif]        [Image: t1106.gif]       [Image: woohoo-jumping-smiley-emoticon.gif]      [Image: 26.gif]

[Image: smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon.gif]                                       [Image: fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif]   [Image: happy-memories-smiley-emoticon.gif]      [Image: jolly-smiley-emoticon.gif]         [Image: question-mark-smiley-emoticon.gif]       [Image: 51.gif]        
 (this guy ^^^^ looks clean on dark theme)

:biggrin:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

[Image: group-mooning.gif]

[Image: smileys-coffee-124728.gif]

[Image: 2bierres.gif]

[Image: dancingbaby2.gif]
[Image: smiley_emoticons_hurra3.gif]   <<<< here is a green happy dude that looks pretty good on dark theme

And others....

[Image: smiley_emoticons_charly_bissig.gif]     [Image: icon_bananadancer.gif]     [Image: smiley_emoticons_number1_a.gif]    [Image: smiley_emoticons_joint.gif]       [Image: smiley_emoticons_klatsch.gif]      [Image: smiley_emoticons_mrgreen-dance.gif]      [Image: smiley_emoticons_winkgrin.gif]      [Image: smiley_emoticons_mrchristkind.gif]    

And they are not overly large either

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

you have them all but the little blue man that throws a tantrum... my favorite.  Oh well, I'll just use the red man instead.   :biggrin:
[Image: machine-gun.gif] [Image: e5f7aa742b85257d08adb1918b18d15f.jpg] [Image: 7c92e2ef385767b1a6645986c581f3ed.jpg]
(06-01-2016, 12:39 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: you have them all but the little blue man that throws a tantrum... my favorite.  Oh well, I'll just use the red man instead.   :biggrin:

Take your pick....
I like the 2nd one too. LOL

[Image: animated-smileys-angry-064.gif]       [Image: animated-smileys-angry-059.gif]           [Image: animated-smileys-angry-062.gif]          [Image: whipping.gif]           [Image: pulling-hair.gif]             [Image: angry-fist-smiley-emoticon.gif]                [Image: enraged-smiley-emoticon.gif]             [Image: mean-smiley-emoticon.gif]              [Image: 3d-mad.gif]

This one is for you Mystic
[Image: smashing-computer.gif]

For the record, these can be resized as they are inputted
I took the 2 red ones and made them 35x35 in the input box....we may want to keep them smaller in size

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

OMG OMG OMG OMFG !!!!

[Image: whipping.gif]

Senona found a Guohua emoticon !!!!

Shocked 

BTW, your new Avatar is AWESOME !!!!!   :thumbsup:
(06-01-2016, 03:20 AM)solarius Wrote: OMG OMG OMG OMFG !!!!

[Image: whipping.gif]

Senona found a Guohua emoticon !!!!

Shocked 

BTW, your new Avatar is AWESOME !!!!!   :thumbsup:

Yes, guohua has her lil ninja dude  and now a whipping emoticon.

[Image: free-fighting-smileys-411.gif] 

Better watch out, the Mad Mod is ready now....LOL

(Thanks)

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Thank You Senona,,,, I was Looking For That Little Red Bitch!!!! :biggrin:
(06-01-2016, 06:41 AM)guohua Wrote: Thank You Senona,,,, I was Looking For That Little Red Bitch!!!! :biggrin:

My pleasure!!

You got your ninja and now your whipping red bitch, so you ought to be good to go!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

[Image: EnCK1VeBedgK_w6CwNy0.gif]

Here is a cleaner image of this one...... and not overly large  [Image: R3qSOUyG6QwWZpNTevC_.gif]

[Image: undecided.png]

[Image: eyesroll.png]

[Image: wink.png]

[Image: notamused.png]

[Image: rATdBr6G1GjG6eavnEwH.gif]

[Image: vPmBvZABf3Qvnb11Xh2B.gif]

[Image: 2U7fP7VEMVtNarpd9F1N.gif]

And these guys......got to have the 'Dirk' one for sure!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'