Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Chance Wake-Up Call!
I listened to this show with Jeff Rense and guest David Icke last night.  The topic was a very important message about the use of cell phones, subliminal messages, take-over of humanity using AI (artificial intelligence), and the electromagnetic grid "they" are using to control us.

People actually have 'withdrawals' when their cell phone is taken from them. There is some kind of electromagnetic pulse being sent from the phone that makes people addicted to them, and it's the youth that are being 'infected' the worst.

Parents should not give a cell phone to a young child; they know not what they do!!

Everyone should heed the 'Last Chance' warning, and answer the 'Wake up' call.

(12-02-2017, 07:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I listened to this show with Jeff Rense and guest David Icke last night.  The topic was a very important message about the use of cell phones, subliminal messages, take-over of humanity using AI (artificial intelligence), and the electromagnetic grid "they" are using to control us.

People actually have 'withdrawals' when their cell phone is taken from them. There is some kind of electromagnetic pulse being sent from the phone that makes people addicted to them, and it's the youth that are being 'infected' the worst.

Parents should not give a cell phone to a young child; they know not what they do!!

Everyone should heed the 'Last Chance' warning, and answer the 'Wake up' call.

I'll have to listen tonight, BUT,,, I agree, kids don't need a cell phone. I seen what looked like a 6 year old in the shoe store yesterday, she was talking to a friend about her new shoes on her phone and very loudly.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I know my opinion is a bit 'out there' in regards of these devices, but I've always been baffled that
it's seems okay to send private information up into the air! I'm doing it right now by using my laptop!

Some say the current war is an information war and it's curious that the technology is now available
to attain vast amounts of this stuff to use. I suppose what makes it worse is that the public pay at
both ends... purchasing the equipment to communicate and funding the agencies to compile their
ill-gotten gains.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The way I see it is that this world no longer gives people time to live, its all about work getting things done, no time for children, no time to talk to them, no time to give them guidance. Whole generation has grown up with no guidance from there parents and now this generation that has no strong moral base now have children and they have no idea how to help there children.
So now we have children and parents turning to social media for guidelines, but social media has no morals, its just an sea fill with waves of idears and no guidance.
Its no wonder that children and parents cling to social media, they have nothing else. Its nothing about strange radio waves been sent to phones, its about the basic family morals been destroyed, its about social media becoming the new all embracing religion that has no morals or guidance but is always at your finger tips telling you what to do.
We need Christian morals back into our lives, but not the Church.
(12-03-2017, 02:32 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The way I see it is that this world no longer gives people time to live, its all about work getting things done, no time for children, no time to talk to them, no time to give them guidance. Whole generation has grown up with no guidance from there parents and now this generation that has no strong moral base now have children and they have no idea how to help there children.
So now we have children and parents turning to social media for guidelines, but social media has no morals, its just an sea fill with waves of idears and no guidance.
Its no wonder that children and parents cling to social media, they have nothing else. Its nothing about strange radio waves been sent to phones, its about the basic family morals been destroyed, its about social media becoming the new all embracing religion that has no morals or guidance but is always at your finger tips telling you what to do.
We need Christian morals back into our lives, but not the Church.
Great review, I agree.

@"BIAD"  
Quote:I know my opinion is a bit 'out there' in regards of these devices, but I've always been baffled that it's seems okay to send private information up into the air! I'm doing it right now by using my laptop!

Young people today don't have the slightest concept of Protecting Their Personal Information, No, they think if you're to close them Physically you have invaded their Private Space, they've been Conditioned (trained) to allow their Overseers (the government, banking and social media) to manage and keep track of their lives.

JMHO
There are scientific studies that show how EMF affects us, for those who need to see proof on paper. tinysure

This material is copyrighted, so I can only share the link: Scientific Studies on the Health Effects of EMF
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Here is a study about teens and their cell phone useage affecting their brains.
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hooked-on-phones/]Teens fixated on their smartphones experience changes to their brain chemistry that mirror those prompted by addiction, a new study suggests.

Kids who compulsively used the internet or fiddled with their phones tended to have increased neurotransmitter activity in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region tied to the brain's systems of behavior reward, control of inhibition and mood regulation, a team of South Korean researchers found.

"This particular region is well-known to be involved in addiction based upon the modulation of those kinds of behaviors," said Dr. Christopher Whitlow, an associate professor of radiology with the Wake Forest Substance Addiction and Abuse Center in Winston-Salem, N.C. "The authors are showing an effect in part of the circuitry of the brain that's involved in addiction."

The research team, led by Dr. Hyung Suk Seo at Korea University in Seoul, used a scanning technique called magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) to evaluate the brains of 19 teenagers diagnosed with internet or smartphone addiction.

Researchers used standardized addiction tests to diagnose the teens and judge the severity of their addiction. Questions focused on the extent to which internet or smartphone use affected their daily routine, social life, productivity, sleeping patterns and emotions.
There is more information here: Source
Quote:"This particular region is well-known to be involved in addiction based upon the modulation of those kinds of behaviors," said Dr. Christopher Whitlow, an associate professor of radiology with the Wake Forest Substance Addiction and Abuse Center in Winston-Salem, N.C. "The authors are showing an effect in part of the circuitry of the brain that's involved in addiction."

Thanks Ms. @"guohua".
Yes, that right there!  To say they are addicted is putting it mildly.   tinysure