Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Incredible UFO shot today, Sep 29, 2017 at ECETI Ranch!!!
The video is from an IPhone... the talking is being done by Jimmy Church of Fade to Black and Coast to Coast fame.. I do not know what was captured other than it is a fast mover and shows a silhouette of what most would consider a classic disk shaped UFO..

Interesting!   minusculeclap 

I have to believe that most everything we see these days are man-made. The ETs are afraid to come here any longer because of our military shooting them down to retrieve their technology to use in wars!   tinyok
Very recent find in Mexico
(10-01-2017, 05:20 AM)727Sky Wrote: Very recent find in Mexico

The narrator said he was holding an ear of corn. That's not corn, it's a pine cone; symbolic of the pineal gland, which is the doorway to the third eye.
(10-01-2017, 02:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The narrator said he was holding an ear of corn. That's not corn, it's a pine cone; symbolic of the pineal gland, which is the doorway to the third eye.

I can't see how anyone gets "ear of corn" OR "pine cone" out of that sqared and bordered object.

I CAN see how they could get "Egyptian crown" out of the figure seated on the right, however, which is why I believe these stones are fakes.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-02-2017, 08:56 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 02:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The narrator said he was holding an ear of corn. That's not corn, it's a pine cone; symbolic of the pineal gland, which is the doorway to the third eye.

I can't see how anyone gets "ear of corn" OR "pine cone" out of that sqared and bordered object.

I CAN see how they could get "Egyptian crown" out of the figure seated on the right, however, which is why I believe these stones are fakes.

I guess you have to have your third eye open to see it.   minusculetongue
(10-02-2017, 09:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I got poked in the Third Eye with a stick when I was a child, so it's useless now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-02-2017, 11:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 09:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I got poked in the Third Eye with a stick when I was a child, so it's useless now.

smallroflmao
Really?

Nobody is commenting on the depiction of people having sex in the second video posted?

As for the first video, at this point, I wish they would just show up, land on the white house lawn, and put us out of our misery, one way or another.
(10-04-2017, 01:47 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Really?

Nobody is commenting on the depiction of people having sex in the second video posted?

As for the first video, at this point, I wish they would just show up, land on the white house lawn, and put us out of our misery, one way or another.

Having sex? I went back and watched it again and still didn't see it.

Also, @"Ninurta", I saw the block the narrator called an ear of corn.  I was talking about the egg-shaped object.

There was a device they held that allowed them to use their power to control others. It had to be matched/tuned with their own frequency vibration in order to work. Every person in power received his own, and it wouldn't work for anyone but them.

There was also an object they could hold that would allow them to know everything about another person if they held it close to that person. These are usually described as orbs though.  So, I really have no idea what the square object is, but it must be something of significance like the other objects.
You can start at just about the 47:20 mark and Jimmy is talking to the owner and the person who shot the video at the ECITI Ranch