Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attorneys discuss rights to pooping in public after "mad pooper" video release
Now this is one of many reasons got minefield an concertina wire around yard along with clear fields of fire ..... 

Seems in colorado some residents been terrorised by someone shitting in their yards recently ..... the case now takes even stranger turn with a spokesman for the mad pooper releasing a video manifesto .......

mad shitter spokesman releases video manifesto ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

What a load of cr#p
Quote:'...He said she has a traumatic brain injury and after gender reassignment surgery,
can no longer control herself...'

Aaah, there's the reason?!
tinyhuh
Quote:'...People living near the area where the woman has been leaving her mark are outraged,
especially after the claims that the public defecation is comparable to breastfeeding.

"I breastfed all of my four children and that's just ridiculous, as far as I'm concerned,"

neighbor Shirley Thevenot said. "There is no comparison between those...'
Yep, brain injury alright.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
With all the sex changes happening today, we might have "mad poopers" squatting all over the place!   tinybighuh 

I wonder if they were informed that this 'problem' could be a side-affect of the surgery before they chose to do it?
If it were me, that alone would be enough to make me think twice.
(09-26-2017, 02:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: With all the sex changes happening today, we might have "mad poopers" squatting all over the place!   tinybighuh 

I wonder if they were informed that this 'problem' could be a side-affect of the surgery before they chose to do it?

Gender dysphoria is classified as a disorder and after leafing through several medical journals,
there's no evidence that taking a dump in a garden makes you anymore of the gender you want
to be.
P*ssing down an alleyway on a Saturday night is different, that's more to do with seeing if you can
hit the brick vent.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-26-2017, 02:47 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 02:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: With all the sex changes happening today, we might have "mad poopers" squatting all over the place!   tinybighuh 

Gender dysphoria is classified as a disorder and after leafing through several medical journals,
there's no evidence that taking a dump in a garden makes you anymore of the gender you want
to be.
P*ssing down an alleyway on a Saturday night is different, that's more to do with seeing if you can
hit the brick vent.
tinywondering

Didn't see that mentioned.  All I saw was this:

Quote:He said Shirley is sorry for desecrating people's lawns but claimed her actions are not her fault.  He said she has a traumatic brain injury and after gender reassignment surgery, can no longer control herself.

I also meant to mention, it seems lawyers will take on ANY case to pad their pockets.   tinylaughing

Sex change or not, I can think, right off the top of my head, ONE yard they won't be squatting in...

... at least not for long. Certainly not long enough to leave their present.

You know the saying "there's an app for that"? I got just the app for that!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’