Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mysterious Stardust Ranch
Wow! Wow! Wow! This is exciting!

John Edmonds is a retired counselor/therapist who found himself in the middle of several UFO star gates after buying the Stardust Ranch located south of Phoenix, AZ. His dream was to start a ranch for abused and unwanted horses, which is what he uses the ranch for today.
Here is his website: LINK

John went for almost two decades before going public with the stories of what he and his wife have experienced on the ranch.
He has had many visitations from the Gray race aliens, and many other races, almost on a daily basis.

During one particular visitation from the Grays, John killed one of the beings with a machete that was assaulting his wife. He said he had a large glob of "matter" on the blade that he sent off to have analyzed, and it was verified that the matter was "not of this world".
He also has many photos and other evidence that he is bringing forward for public review in hopes of making the public aware, and to help pave the way for disclosure by the ETs.

John tells of having a fatal illness caused from contact with some of the negative ET groups. Later, he was contacted by someone who heard his story and taken to a "good ET" who healed him by using a certain type of gold orb. He went back to his doctor two days later and tests verified his "fatal disease" had disappeared.

He has had a few of his horses mutilated in the same fashion as the cattle mutilations that Linda M. Howe investigated several years ago.
Also, he has a "star gate" in his living room where he and his wife witnessed Roman soldiers walking through while sitting on the couch watching TV.

The "good ETs" have come to his home and shared technology that can save the planet and help the human race live in a peaceful and prosperous environment, and they wish to come forward some time this year, if the other groups agree.

There is so much going on at this particular ranch, which John shares during the interviews on the videos below. There are many other interviews you can listen to on You Tube, if you wish. I've listened to three at this point, and I hear bits and pieces in some that aren't mentioned in others.

In one interview, John shared the name of a doctor who can heal people using the advanced knowledge shared from an advanced ET race.
His name is Christopher Macklin, and his website is: http://www.christophermacklinministries.com/

When you have time, I hope you will listen to his story. The information he is bringing forward is so important for all of humanity, if we are to survive the evil forces on this planet.

Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot interviews John in the first one, and at the very end of the video some of John's pictures are shown. In one you can see the face of an alien in the background.

This is an update from another interview with John from Kerry Cassidy just posted Feb 3rd, 2016:

Here is another interview with Jimmy Church on Fade to Black Radio. He doesn't really get to the "meat" of the interview until the 1:02:20 mark, so you can save yourself an hour by skipping forward, if you wish. 

The Stardust Ranch has been put up for sale. Apparently, the owners have had enough of the alien visits. tinyshocked 

Quote:Arizona man puts property up for sale after being attacked by aliens. An American man has put his $5 million ranch on the property market claiming that he and his wife want to up sticks and move far away from the place because they are sick of the regular visitations they receive from aggressive extra-terrestrial beings.

John Edmonds claims that ever since he and his wife Joyce moved into the 9.67-acre horse ranch in the Rainbow Valley of Arizona in 1995, they have been the victims of numerous attacks from extra-terrestrials with sinister intentions. He claims that during his time living in the house he has been forced into life-or-death battles with the alien creatures.

Buckeye, Az. is just 35 minutes or less from us, about 30 mile west on I-10 and then north off old highway 85. 
This guy and his stories are Unbelievable.

My husband knows this little town very well.
My husband and his friends all rode horses and camped and hunted in the desert just North of Buckeye.
They all spent weeks and weeks camping and exploring the old mines and drinking from the natural springs that use to be in that area.
This was throughout the early 60's, he said they never encountered anything strange.
Just our Humble Opinion.

Link to what the area actually looks like.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-01-2017, 06:40 AM)guohua Wrote: Buckeye, Az. is just 35 minutes or less from us, about 30 mile west on I-10 and then north off old highway 85. 

My husband and his friends all rode horses and camped and hunted in the desert just North of Buckeye.
They all spent weeks and weeks camping and exploring the old mines and drinking from the natural springs that use to be in that area.
This was throughout the early 60's, he said they never encountered anything strange.
Just our Humble Opinion.

@"guohua" 

You all should buy it and rent it out for weeks/months at a time to people who want to investigate it.  You could make a fortune!  There's been all kinds of investigators trying to get in there.
If I had 5M, I'd buy it just for that purpose.   tinybiggrin
(11-01-2017, 03:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 06:40 AM)guohua Wrote: Buckeye, Az. is just 35 minutes or less from us, about 30 mile west on I-10 and then north off old highway 85. 

Just our Humble Opinion.

@"guohua" 

You all should buy it and rent it out for weeks/months at a time to people who want to investigate it.  You could make a fortune!  There's been all kinds of investigators trying to get in there.
If I had 5M, I'd buy it just for that purpose.   tinybiggrin
Not Worth The Trouble,,, if we had that kind of credit.
Most investigators want free access.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]